Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH (14247 Views)

Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) / EFCC Arraigns Shehu Nura, Quantity Surveyor For Issuance Of Dud Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Bewiseedet(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Police is your friend
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by PureGoldh(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Dx people seff
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Abasman008(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
O
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by babzo(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Exactly. You don't need a soothsayer, he is working and receiving salary, hope you know that undecided

Not all rich policemen are corrupt.

Discard that negative mindset.

Salary Ok .... it would be funny, if it wasn't tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Barbsamiin: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2020
why reporting after all this? he'd made slide sh!t they slide-sh!t him
that's all.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Benesis: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2020
I fear them pass thieves these days o, I know there are still good ones among them out there, but they are so rare to find, the good Nigerian cops are now endangered species

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by ceejayluv(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Trait of a Pessimist.
Keep encouraging police extortion and oppression.

4 Likes

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Komu1048(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Trait of a Pessimist.

How do u justify a sergeant owning duplexes
And to u he is pessimistic. Mumu u that is optimistic in aiding thieves I hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Autotech312(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
Police
Police
Police
Real Police don't make treats
Who can tell me what they do?

They kill.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2020
They're all useless law enforcement agency. Despite the report, nothing will be done to him.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by CornerBot: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by 4tomandchi: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Corruption in the Police is a global phenomenal they go hand in hand infact NPF the learn work.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Gamezi(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Police?? Or legal criminals in uniform undecided
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by nairaman66(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
PearlStreet:

Sergeant building a duplex is his salary?
The thing about defending stupidity is that you must also sound stupid to defend stupidity.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Malicious damage and attempted murder. Waiting for the person the police says he attempt to murder.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Exactly. You don't need a soothsayer, he is working and receiving salary, hope you know that undecided

Discard that negative mindset.I ain't defending any body!.

The meaningful and honest thing you put up there is that 'not all rich policemen are corrupt'! Still, it begs the question: How many rich Nigerian police sergeants do you know??!

That said, no Sergeant of the Nigerian police force can build even a bungalow, least of all a duplex, from his monthly earnings... Not a damn one!!! Medical doctors earning far more can ill afford to, you are talking policemen. Let's not muddle facts!!!

Except he wins a lottery!!! Forget it!... That's like saying a C-List Nollywood actress who barely or rarely gets top movie roles can afford to build a duplex! How??! From where??!...

A police officer in USA or England won't dare it!!! You must clearly and fully explain your real source of wealth!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by FengChui(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz someone cannot talk again in peace and btw why will they be threatening him,did he do wrong reporting their actions,am disappointed...

Fine girl...

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by SenecaTheYonger: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Trait of a Pessimist.

Please stop throwing words around. None of them fit into what you’re talking about.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Btruth: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Discard that negative mindset.I ain't defending any body!

You saying all policemen are corrupt is not fair..it's a fvcking stereotype.

Terrorism is common among Islamic believers doesn't mean that all Muslim are Terrorist.
Let that sink in your myopic brain.
Oga, let the man come out and defend where he sees money to built the duplex now. Why you dey carry another man matter for head? A bi you be the person nii?

Who no know says 99.9% of NPF men are corrupt? Are you the one to tell us that naa groundnut oil be the best to fry egg nii?

I tire oooo. sad
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Autotech312:

They kill.
Na u talk am
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by olisaEze(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Terrorism is common among Islamic believers doesn't mean that all Muslim are Terrorist.

This one has never had police problem before. A visit to d nearest police station will cure you of all this ur inglish. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Is it amenable to your reasoning that someone whose monthly salary is less than N90,000 built a duplex ?

Not bungalow.

Yes, he may be in a lucrative unit, but...

For your mind.

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by NaMe4: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
this our security agents are turning into cult groups, I wish our country could do better than what they are doing at the moment to curtail this type of behavior, you don't extort and threaten your victim because you are a uniform man

It seems those in charge (IGP and co) have no intention of ending this police menace.

It should not get to the point where Nigerians begin to sort it by themselves.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by mfm04622: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Terrorism is NOT common among Muslims! There are over a billion Muslims on earth. To say something is common, it must have at least 40%. Muslims make up at least 50% of Nigerian population. So 40% of 100 million is 40 million. Do we have 40 million terrorists in Nigeria? I can categorically tell you Islam don't have more terrorists than other religions. Only that the media have reserved the term "terrorist" for Muslims only. For example, even though what the Christchurch killer did is terrorism, he was labeled a "killer" or "shooter". He was not called a terrorist.
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by mfm04622: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2020
olisaEze:

This one has never had police problem before. A visit to d nearest police station will cure you of all this ur inglish. grin

Himself or the bread winner of his family may be a police officer

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by WhizdomXX(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2020
They should simply meet in court
Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by tina4beauty(f): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Just shut up ur dirty mouth if u don't have something reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH by Damjake: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:

Liar, they are your friends
Friends I mean real Friends
friends indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two OOU Students Abducted In Ogun Regain Freedom / 72-year-old Man, Others Arrested As Police Raid Scammers’ Shrine (Pics) / Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.