Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Adsense Payment Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Payment Help! (769 Views)

Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account / Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account / Paypal Payment Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Payment Help! by Cute500(f): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2011
please id like to know if there are other options of receiving my adsense cheques without having to pay 17euros to google to send it via dhl.i think there is another free option there,but im scared of loosing my cheque if its not sent via dhl.please advice me.
Re: Adsense Payment Help! by Tblogger: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2011
This is nigeria and we don't have lots of options. Do as google says, that's my best advice for you. Your best bet is dhl, you can't just lose your check. You have a guarantee to a level
Re: Adsense Payment Help! by murphyaik(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2011
Google has the final say
Re: Adsense Payment Help! by enomakos(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2011
follow the rule man
Re: Adsense Payment Help! by hira101: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2011
i would like to suggest you to Convert your Check into the Western Union Then the Google Adsence Will send your payment on Western Union with an Mtcn then you will need to just go there and tell them your MTCN no with the identity card and they will give you your money . May be it is best way for you.

(1) (Reply)

5weeks To Elections / Advise Pls.i Want To Start The Business Of Selling Bottled Water And Fruit Drink / Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.