Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Paypal Payment Help ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Payment Help ? (728 Views)

Stopped. / Paypal Payment / Adsense Payment Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Payment Help ? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 23, 2013
Is anybody in the house,that can help me with paypal payment. I av membership to upgrade for just $1
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by arbitrage: 12:22pm On May 23, 2013
Do you have paypal account to receive the help or you want someone to do the payment on your behalf?
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2013
Don't av paypal account,need someone to help me pay for the payment. It membership upgrade
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by arbitrage: 7:16pm On May 23, 2013
So bring it on.
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2013
I will need your help because the platform is
paying with paypal and i don't have one. for now i have privileged to
upgrade at $1 per month and later to pay $17 per month. the site name
is freearticlespinner.com, I will like to know how to start now. and i
will provide you with my username and password if my request is
granted.

Please I would like us to have a good relationship with you,so we can
start doing business ASAP. AND LASTLY CAN YOU HELP ME

Regards
Koya olayinka
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by arbitrage: 8:24am On May 24, 2013
I can help you with the $1 upgrade.
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by sunky644(m): 6:01am On May 25, 2013
@arbitrage, do u have enough dollars on ur PayPal now and can you help pay for the shipping fee of $12 I told u about?
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by ultimateballer: 7:12am On May 25, 2013
I have PayPal fund for sale $150. I'm selling at N160
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by arbitrage: 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
sunky644: @arbitrage, do u have enough dollars on ur PayPal now and can you help pay for the shipping fee of $12 I told u about?

At what rate?
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by mayorall(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2013
ultimateballer: I have PayPal fund for sale $150. I'm selling at N160

I only need $104 to buy goods from US and ship to Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
@arbitrage how can i contact your for the details and how am i going to pay? Here is my mail koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by sunky644(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2013
ultimateballer: I have PayPal fund for sale $150. I'm selling at N160
Pls mail me at sunjoks@live.com if you can sell the $12, thanks.
Re: Paypal Payment Help ? by ibtha14u: 11:49am On May 30, 2013
Instead of depending on others and spending more money where you don't need to, why not just get a Paypal account and operate it just like everyone else in Nigeria with a Paypal account. This route will save you some cash and a whole lot of disappointment. For all your Paypal needs, i operate www.getmymoneyout.com. I handle alot of Paypal issues. I even have a post on how to withdraw your funds into your account in detail on one of my post. I can create you a verified Paypal account with instructions on how to operate it here in Nigeria. Funding and withdrawing to and from your Paypal is no longer an issue.

(1) (Reply)

Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve / Recharge Card Or Provision(fmcg) Business / If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.