Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 8) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 8) (121 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 8) by emekakalu26(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Welcome back to today's series.

It has been a long run, and you're still
following the process...this shows you're in
for business of developing self.

If you've been observant, you'll notice that the series is moving from one stage to
another, which shows that this food
is not a child's play.

If you're to pay three thousand naira in
order to get this food...it worth it ( I know
what I'm saying), but for the sake of the season and its financial drama, added that I
want everybody to eat this food, I decided
to bring down the price.

What will be the price of this food?

Don't worry, it can only cost you 'A
THOUSAND NAIRA NOTE', meaning, if you can locate
1k for the sake of eating this food, the food
will be yours.

But wait! Before being excited about the
price of the food (book), I will advice you
follow the series till the end, so that you'll be able to know what you want to buy with
your
money, if it's real or not. Still in that sense,
you
need to go back to previous series.

Tomorrow's series will be better than today's series, so follow till the end of the
process.

Do have a nice day.

To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_launching_series

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Pre-science / Pre-degree Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session / Best Online Forum For Students / Accident Investigation (OSHA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.