Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) (35256 Views)

Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by mamaafrik(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
This one don missyanooooo,i tell una both obaseki and ize are bad choices.........
My edo people,i sorry for una ooooo
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Omon605(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
Lies...she's only mildly reminding them that they should be committed to their party and not do anty party

OP, do you listen to the audio at all? Do you heard the careless statement she made? Which of the woman will she use cane to flog? Is Edo women her slaves or children? Just imagine if a woman can say this to her fellow women in public, what will she be saying in private? Very soon they will tell us if they see us associating with other parties they will use gun to shoot us, I believe that's when you will understand the message. better.

5 Likes

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by ifeanyija(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
they deserve flogging, why attend 2 parties meeting
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Beer parlor journalism. Are you telling me that she talked for only 14secs? What's wrong in what she said? Why would you belong to 2 captains at a time? Can a battery have 2 commanders?
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Both wife and husband are desperate

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Guyman02: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2020
IamHeWrites:

The sense of urgency and bit of desperation in the tone of Maryann, who have been making frantic moves to boost the chances of the emergency tax collectors party, PDP in Edo North, through series of meeting with women at different parts of the region

https://igberetvnews.com/1363462/edo-deputy-govs-wife-threatens-flog-women-seen-apc-group/

This is not journalism, I hope it's not everything posted on Igbere news that should make FP here Seun. They have taken side and are biased.
Seun take note
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Roozzaay(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2020
No be her husband the Oba dey warn yesterday?
Not surprised sha, na thug dey wife thug

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by athaboi(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Omon605:

OP, do you listen to the audio at all? Do you heard the careless statement she made? Which of the woman will she use cane to flog? Is Edo women her slaves or children? Just imagine if a woman can say this to her fellow women in public, what will she be saying in private? Very soon they will tell us if they see us associating with other parties they will use gun to shoot us, I believe that's when you will understand the message. better.
oga she wasn't addressing Edo women in the context you are trying to paint it. Did she come to their house to drag them to that meeting My dear, she's addressing her party and association faithful and not Edo women like you said. These are her own people and they should be faithful to their cause
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363462/edo-deputy-govs-wife-threatens-flog-women-seen-apc-group/
I hope all of u that have turned yourself to online soldiers to twist stories and incidence in favor of politicians are really getting paid.
The heading here is misleading. She was obviously making humour. Thanks for the video
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by egopersonified(f): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Naija way. Say whatever you want, then deny it or apologize.

2 Likes

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by arsenal33: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
drtwist:
Why not provide the full video along with your propaganda
what else do you need?
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Hoelujohn: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
drtwist:
You people have serious problem. She said anyone that is in this their meeting and also found to have gone to another meeting will be flogged. What full video do you need again?

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Pantoo: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Donny van de Beek's Manchester United shirt number and the tragic story behind it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9_genO_CKI
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Hoelujohn: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
oga she wasn't addressing Edo women in the context you are trying to paint it. Did she come to their house to drag them to that meeting My dear, she's addressing her party and association faithful and not Edo women like you said. These are her own people and they should be faithful to their cause
Once they are not faithful, they will be flogged with pankere. I hope your wife is among the faithful sha

3 Likes

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by edoairways: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Tout!
Like husband like wife.

Even Omo N'oba Edo Akpolopolo didn't accuse anyone of brewing thugs than her husband.
And you believe she would do it?☹️
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Hoelujohn: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Exponental:
I see this as a joke..... She's only clamouring for loyalists.
You better register your wife with them
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by frankmoney(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
lmao you lots are unbelievable ... Some Nigerians are worse dictators than Buhari , it's just power they don't have yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2020
anonimi:

Fake video using AI technology to manipulate her voice.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220187_img11010123498002_jpeg_jpeg62c874903b6f8a5c196c046ea4a90862

this one is fake using a one technology is changing her voice was that of ganduje in a dimly lit room is not fake using AI technology .
I don't care about APC but I passionately hate pdp because you guys are a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by olumide4christ: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2020
frankmoney:
lmao you lots are unbelievable ... Some Nigerians are worse dictators than Buhari , it's just power they don't have yet

You can say that again! You can't be more correct on that. When you see the way common people in this country support impunity, you come to realize that only God and not man, can deliver the country from doom!

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Beer parlor journalism. Are you telling me that she talked for only 14secs? What's wrong in what she said? Why would you belong to 2 captains at a time? Can a battery have 2 commanders?

But when oshiomole and gambari only spoke 3 seconds you people took it serious PDP useless bunch of hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2020
hisgrace090:
I thought wike lectured only obaseki on brutal politics not knowing the deputy and wife are inclusive.

Brutal politics doesn't win elections anymore. Wike himself was lucky to have contested against himself.
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by sonofElElyon: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Just talk.. of course she won't flog anyone..

Just won't give the "betrayer" any crumbs from her table that's all...

IamHeWrites:

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by stagger: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Mttcchhewww!

You could tell it was a joke. Haba!
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by YoungAncient1: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2020
The way Seun is lending his platform for biased reporting especially with relation to the forthcoming Edo elections is quite worrying. From the kind of stories that make front page, you can see where he is tilting towards.
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by rolams(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Some of you failed to watch this mumu video clip before commenting on this useless thread.
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Charly68: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Edo is in trouble if this joke is real..the woman must be on weed anyway
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by dangotejnr: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Their party business.
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Miracle1991: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2020
drtwist:
are you deaf or blind?.
Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Mylove55(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Uncleodi:
Why are they trying so hard to paint her black?

Well, Obaseki will win!

Because God never fails..
God never fail,
and you claimed oshomole rigged the election for thief obaseki in 2016.

and God also failed your thief atiku.

1 Like

Re: Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) by Dalby(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Tout!
Like husband like wife.

Even Omo N'oba Edo Akpolopolo didn't accuse anyone of brewing thugs than her husband.

Oba don tell them!!!

Even if na wetin dey your mind how will you say it in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.