Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates (1727 Views)

INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / Bayelsa 2023: Ebebi Set To Tackle Timipre Sylva In Governorship Election / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2020
By Samuel Oyadongha & Emem Idio
THE All Progressives Congress, APC in Bayelsa State has concluded its direct mode of primaries to fill in candidates for the West and Central Senatorial Districts of the state ahead of the October 31 senatorial by-elections in the state.
Gen. Abdulsalam Dahiru (retd), Chairman of the APC Primary Election Committee announced the results at the State party secretariat on Thursday, he affirmed that Rt Hon Peremobowei Ebebi, a former deputy governor scored 10, 633 votes, to defeat Captain Mathew Karimo his closest rival and two others to clinch the party’s ticket in the West Senatorial primary election.
While Abel Ebifemowei emerged the candidate of the party in the Central Senatorial District with a total number of 24, 734 votes to defeat five others who also aspired to represent the party in the district.
READ ALSO: Abiru, Saheed Emerge APC Candidates For Lagos East, Kosofe 2 By-elections
In their separate acceptance speeches, Rt. Hon. Ebebi and Hon. Ebifemowei thanked party faithful for coming out en mass to vote them to fly the party flag in the October, 31 Senatorial elections.
The duo urged other aspirants who contested with them to see the outcome as a brotherly contest, calling on them to join hands together to work towards the victory of the APC in the upcoming bye-elections.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bayelsa-senatorial-by-elections-ebebi-ebifemowei-emerge-as-apc-candidates/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiPsJXRh8_rAhWSoBQKHYjGAHgQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3kaKKa3uMM2MpPywW0waZh

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obuksbayelsa
Bayelsaowei
Aaa569
Nosryk
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Helinues
Sarkki
Ngeneukwenu
Mosdi
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:
THE All Progressives Congress, APC in Bayelsa State has concluded its direct mode of primaries to fill in candidates for the West and Central Senatorial Districts of the state ahead of the October 31 senatorial by-elections in the state.
Gen. Abdulsalam Dahiru (retd), Chairman of the APC Primary Election Committee announced the results at the State party secretariat on Thursday, he affirmed that Rt Hon Peremobowei Ebebi, a former deputy governor scored 10, 633 votes, to defeat Captain Mathew Karimo his closest rival and two others to clinch the party’s ticket in the West Senatorial primary election.
While Abel Ebifemowei emerged the candidate of the party in the Central Senatorial District with a total number of 24, 734 votes to defeat five others who also aspired to represent the party in the district.
[s]READ ALSO: Abiru, Saheed Emerge APC Candidates For Lagos East, Kosofe 2 By-elections[/s]
In their separate acceptance speeches, Rt. Hon. Ebebi and Hon. Ebifemowei thanked party faithful for coming out en mass to vote them to fly the party flag in the October, 31 Senatorial elections.
The duo urged other aspirants who contested with them to see the outcome as a brotherly contest, calling on them to join hands together to work towards the victory of the APC in the upcoming bye-elections.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bayelsa-senatorial-by-elections-ebebi-ebifemowei-emerge-as-apc-candidates/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiPsJXRh8_rAhWSoBQKHYjGAHgQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3kaKKa3uMM2MpPywW0waZh

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obuksbayelsa
Bayelsaowei
Aaa569
Nosryk
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Helinues
Sarkki
Ngeneukwenu

When you copy something, copy it like a reasonable human being..

Everything yayayayayaya
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:
READ ALSO: Abiru, Saheed Emerge APC Candidates For Lagos East, Kosofe 2 By-elections

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obuksbayelsa
Bayelsaowei
Aaa569
Nosryk
Fergie
Oghenaogie
Helinues
Sarkki
Ngeneukwenu
Tiwei, Igali and Festus though angry
This primary was arranged for that unpopular candidate
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everything yayayayayaya

Are you ok? You have reached here with your bitterness.I believe they are better and more polite ways to correct somebody.I don't remember tagging you
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

I am ok with ebebi.in the absence of lokpobiri,he will give Dickson a good fight but will still lose.I don't know this ebifemowei..why must sylva handpick an unknown candidate
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Enwhen(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

Ebebi unpopular ?? ... Hon Pere unpopular ??

Just tell us your preferred candidate was kicked out ...tho , they are well known thieves...moving from PDP to APC to have gain access to stealing as usual
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Ebebi unpopular ?? ... Hon Pere unpopular ??

Just tell us your preferred candidate was kicked out ...tho , they are well known thieves

He was talking about bayelsa central.we all know how strong ebebi is though he can only win ekeremor.

As for central,the strongest is chief tiwei followed by Barr festus and then amb igali
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

I am ok with ebebi.in the absence of lokpobiri,he will give Dickson a good fight but will still lose.I don't know this ebifemowei..why must sylva handpick an unknown candidate
There is anger in APC bayelsa central right now. Sylva is another Dickson infact

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

There is anger in APC bayelsa central right now. Sylva is another Dickson infact

I heard ebifemowei is late Alams cousin...if the outcry gets too loud,he can be substituted though whoever apc presents will win
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Are you ok? You have reached here with your bitterness.I believe they are better and more polite ways to correct somebody.I don't remember tagging you

Everything yayayayayaya

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Enwhen(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

He was talking about bayelsa central.we all know how strong ebebi is though he can only win ekeremor.

As for central,the strongest is chief tiwei followed by Barr festus and then amb igali

Forget that thing, Ebebi and Hon Pere are grassroot politicians, don't base your fact on cabals that Igali and co worked with ... Even the PDP felt it hard and are missing Ebebi badly since he left them.... I am not a member of any political party ,but I am only saying the fact, the main people that mobilise the people ...
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Forget that thing, Ebebi and Hon Pere are grassroot politicians, don't base your fact on cabals that Igali and co worked with ... Even the PDP felt it hard and are missing Ebebi badly since he left them.... I am not a member of any political party ,but I am only saying the fact, the main people that mobilise the people ...

Who is pere?
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

I heard ebifemowei is late Alams cousin...if the outcry gets too loud,he can be substituted though whoever apc presents will win
That will depend on PDP candidate. If they pick that house of assembly candidate it will be game over for APC
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

[s]When you copy something, copy it like a reasonable human being..
Everything yayayayayaya[/s]

Rubbish.if you want to sing or compose any lyrics,go to the right section
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

That will depend on PDP candidate. If they pick that house of assembly candidate it will be game over for APC

It is clear that they are picking moses cleopas.let us not argue about this,pdp is non existent in southern ijaw LGA.
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Rubbish.if you want to sing or compose any lyrics,go to the right section

Everything yayayayayaya

Make your work look organised if indeed you are a progressivesl.
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

It is clear that they are picking moses cleopas.let us not argue about this,pdp is non existent in southern ijaw LGA.
Southern ijaw no PDP? Bro you lie o

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Everything yayayayayaya

Make your work look organised if indeed you are a progressivesl.

Yes,this sums it up my boy
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

Southern ijaw no PDP? Bro you lie o

You are funny oh.what was the result of southern ijaw in last year poll?
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Enwhen(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Who is pere?

But he won, don't underrated him... Rt Hon Pere is a popular candidate and a grassroot politician... Look at what played out in Edo Guber APC primary, Oshobaba left all his loyal boys right from onset , to pick a prodigal son , who fought him in 2016, becuase be knows that the Pst will win if he remain in PDP while he and Gov Obaseki fight each other ...u can call Pere unpopular at , no aspirant in the race is more popular than Pere ...just like David Lyon. Many of u didn't know him , but he has been a grassroot politician , helping the people with many empowerments... Let them drop Pere and Ebebi and see how Dickson and co will dust them in the general election .
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

You are funny oh.what was the result of southern ijaw in last year poll?
Let me correct you here. In the last election the people came together to support their son irrespective of their political parties. Secondly, the results were cooked because the people wanted their son to be governor. This time is different and don't even use that last election result to judge at all. There's no Dickson or douye diri here. Its a grassroot election grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Yes,this sums it up my boy
with this unorganised post, u call ursef a progressive.
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by fergie001: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Ya, I think Dickson will win.

It is that Central, PDP will have to dig deep. On paper, they stand no chance unless APC helps them.

I am shocked Tiwei didn't win though....like his mien.
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

Ya, I think Dickson will win.

It is that Central, PDP will have to dig deep. On paper, they stand no chance unless APC helps them.

I am shocked Tiwei didn't win though....like his mien.
It was rigged o grin
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

Let me correct you here. In the last election the people came together to support their son irrespective of their political parties. Secondly, the results were cooked because the people wanted their son to be governor. This time is different and don't even use that last election result to judge at all. There's no Dickson or douye diri here. Its a grassroot election grin

It will be the same thing....even during the house of reps election,apc cleared southern ijaw.except apc loses power,southern ijaw,nembe and brass are no go areas for pdp
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by fergie001: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

It was rigged o grin
I guess so. Who will PDP push for Central?
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2020
AAA593:

It was rigged o grin

Which election is not rigged? did Dickson not rig in sagbama? Even Dickson can never pull the kind of margin apc got in southern ijaw
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by garfield1: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

But he won, don't underrated him... Rt Hon Pere is a popular candidate and a grassroot politician... Look at what played out in Edo Guber APC primary, Oshobaba left all his loyal boys right from onset , to pick a prodigal son , who fought him in 2016, becuase be knows that the Pst will win if he remain in PDP while he and Gov Obaseki fight each other ...u can call Pere unpopular at , no aspirant in the race is more popular than Pere ...just like David Lyon. Many of u didn't know him , but he has been a grassroot politician , helping the people with many empowerments... Let them drop Pere and Ebebi and see how Dickson and co will dust them in the general election .

Very revealing.is pere same as Abel ebifemowei
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

It will be the same thing....even during the house of reps election,Yiuapc cleared southern ijaw.except apc loses power,southern ijaw,nembe and brass are no go areas for pdp
Bros let's not go there. I'm shocked that you're proud of APC rigging areas like nembe and brass. Even with that PDP won nembe constituency 1 and another in brass in the last assembly elections. I have told you that this is grassroot election and it seems you're not getting it. Let's stop here

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

That assembly member or former state chairman.
Re: Bayelsa Senatorial Bye Elections:ebebi,ebifemowei Emerges As Apc Candidates by AAA593: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

I'm still hearing rumour in yenagoa that diri cannot appeal that tribunal judgement but only inec. How true is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are To Pick One From These 13 Nigerian Pastors For 2023 President, Who Wi / Live Updates: Ondo Election Results From Different Polling Units / Sen Kalu's Massive Road Constructions In Abia North Reaches Itumbuzor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.