Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet (25932 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
A
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yeye Countries
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by daddytime(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Earthquakes in Diver Places
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Government failing its Citizens
Economies Falling, etc

These and More are Features of the Nations of the World
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are Heavily Fulfilled in our Eyes..

"And when ye See these things, Know ye that the End is at Hand"

Brethren, There is Need for Topmost Preparation at all times..

The Last Trump is set to Blast!
The Sky could Burst open at anytime!
Be Ready at all times, For in a time you think not, it will Happen!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
sodiqapril:
These short Chinese devils are busy making enemies with everyone, US, UK,JAPAN, INDIA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY in fact most of Europe what a nice way to become world power
Mongoloids are naturally short.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by rationalhuman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
No Both are fake news, i wonder how can you believe these two Fake News without validation?

No one have shot down anyone`s plane

samincredible44:
some weeks ago China shoot down an India jet,now Taiwan shoot down China jet.what's really happening sef
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Babaken(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
sodiqapril:
These short Chinese devils are busy making enemies with everyone, US, UK,JAPAN, INDIA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY in fact most of Europe what a nice way to become world power
Africa is not exption.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by martineverest(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thankgod2020:
Trouble o.. i just hope this isn't true
trouble ke?..u dont fly military jets across ur enemies airspace

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
dermmy:

I don't think so, the plane crashed due to technical glitch. Taiwan won't do this cause the country knows that China is looking for a pretext to invade the island and take it back and they are not ready to play into China's hand. Even if the jet had violated their air space they could issue a warning to the fighter pilot and tell him he is trespassing.

I don't think so too... but China is not looking for any pretext. They already claimed Taiwan is part of China and sent out a warning that foreign forces (US) need to keep away.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Simeonjoe1: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's about to go down.. China vs Taiwan/USA
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Simeonjoe1: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
dermmy:
I don't think so, the plane crashed due to technical glitch. Taiwan won't do this cause the country knows that China is looking for a pretext to invade the island and take it back and they are not ready to play into China's hand. Even if the jet had violated their air space they could issue a warning to the fighter pilot and tell him he is trespassing.

Baba you're also here grin
But what if it's a serious error on the Taiwanese part and they truly shoot down the jet?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
The world shall know no peace. it's obvious. Fight all the time.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by able20(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
helinues:
China woes would start from their backyard before the whole world will renegade against them
Which World? nothing dey happen the whole world is connected today.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Simeonjoe1: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Originalsly:

I don't think so too... but China is not looking for any pretext. They already claimed Taiwan is part of China and sent out a warning that foreign forces (US) need to keep away.

Chinese forces are readily alert looking for the slightest opportunity to attack Taiwan. They can't attack unprovoked because Taiwan has the western backing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Openbusiness: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
daddytime:
China wey dey find opportunity and where to test run those their weapons all these while...

Taiwan, why??
The worst they can do is rant and make noise, but to attack Taiwan, never, they know they can't try it.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by thaSammie(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
problem!! problem!! another problem
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by joeking2222: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This things were happening before now..even worse during the days of our forefathers...but no fast and reliable source of disseminating information....
This is not end time and rapture niggarrr
I go continue to dey tell You say you get luck say you nor be my brother or you nor dey near me....
If not i for don reset and format you...I for use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days so that your brain go reset... As you wake up from the sleep then i go tie loud for you make you smoke....as you dey recover from the loud i go carry you go bar go give you ten bottles....I go leave you for the bar make you stagger come us yourself.....then book hotel for you make two beautiful slim runs babe bang you all night with cow girl style
After all these you go begin dey reason well like real niggarrr
WORD and OPPOSITE quoting each other on NAIRA and KOBO LAND!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by GreatGod2020(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This things were happening before now..even worse during the days of our forefathers...but no fast and reliable source of disseminating information....
I go continue to dey tell You say you get luck say you nor be my brother or you nor dey near me....
If not i for don reset and format you...I for use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days so that your brain go reset... As you wake up from the sleep then i go tie loud for you make you smoke....as you dey recover from the loud i go carry you go bar go give you ten bottles....I go leave you for the bar make you stagger come us yourself.....then book hotel for you make two beautiful slim runs babe bang you all night with cow girl style

MAY GOD OF HEAVEN HAVE MERCY ON YOU. YOU WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by rapid101(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Economies Falling, etc

for ur info all dis tins has been happening for some billion years ago, it ll continue and it not new

for ur info
d world will not end and will never end
it is u DAT ll end DAT is wen u die
ur story don end
so stop all dis u re doing
u re becoming a nuisance on dis forum
the most important in life is Wht ll u be remembered for wen u die

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by dermmy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Baba you're also here grin
But what if it's a serious error on the Taiwanese part and they truly shoot down the jet?

Oga simonjoe i dey here o
In such scenario China response would depend on how Taiwan handles the event. If they tender an apology to China and let them know it was a mistake China won't be furious since China still wants that father to son relationship with Taiwan but if Taiwan is exuding arrogance and tries to involve U.S things could go bad.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
daddytime:
China wey dey find opportunity and where to test run those their weapons all these while...

Taiwan, why??

Even if Taiwan shut down Chinese jet, nothing go happen!

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by ipobarethieves: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Economies Falling, etc

Stop typing trash sad angry. Didn't the same Bible teach u dat nobody even the Angels knw about end time.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by bodee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Economies Falling, etc

People have been saying this same bs before your great great great great great... grand father was born...

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Economies Falling, etc

wink
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nothing's gonna happen...

They should simply return the pilot's body- if he's already dead- to China and let us all move on quietly.

After all, the Chinese[PRC] were warned. Stay off our airspace. They didn't heed it. In case you don't get it, that plane was flying over what can be considered "enemy territory".

And for the records, just like the Korean Crisis/War, the Chinese Civil War never really ended.
It is still very much on... So, whatever happens or gets shot at or shot down during this period, is still fair game.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by youghs: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked we
Bro, hwfa..You never reply to my mail.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Sammyolis: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
4th world war
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin grin grin
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by freshwaters: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is the costing and procedure for CAC Business Name Registrations..

Cost and procedure.

1. First you have to enter AV. Availability to know if the name is available. This is officially N500 but with remital charges it's N663 naira.

2. After the name is approved. You will enter all the details on the CAC Portal. This includes names of the proprietors, their addresses, email address, means of ID number, that's National ID, Driver's Licence or Voter card.

3. Upon completion of No. 3, you will have to make the official Registration payment. This is officially N10,000 but with remittal charges it's an N10,635. After payment the documents will drop for you to print.

4. You will print the documents and the partners will sign. Then you affix the signature and the Passport photos and scan.

5. Then you upload the scanned documents which are

AV. Application Document. ID Cards, Payment Receipt and AV.

6. Then you wait for the Certificate.

Caveat. While you can do this yourself, it's always wise to use a lawyer. Reason being that your application may be queried for not following the process or omitting something or one funny mistake as CAC staff so think. It's frustrating when this happens because you will end up paying more and spending more time.

Also a lawyer knows how best to couch your object so it will suit what you want to use it for and other things to make it work.

A lawyer charges for all the professionalism, and accidental issues that might arise, and all you wait is for your certificate to be delivered to you

We offer NGO, Business name, LTD Registration, and PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, BPP, SEC, CMD, TCC, SON, NAFDAC, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, and more.

For more you can visit www.businesslegal.ng
Click on the WhatsApp icon.

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Obodogri: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
sodiqapril:

This shows that their end is near.

They cannot become world power because the Anglo/American world power is the last world power.
No country can dethrone them.
Not even China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by bptc10: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
My friend the last mistake China will make is to invade Taiwan, if they try that I can bet you that they just dig their graveyard
MrOjay1:
Hmmm
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
sodiqapril:
China people nor dey tall?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
and one anonymous1759 is busy licking China's ass cos he doesn't want his business to be threatened as he sells Chinese goods to survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.