Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet (25938 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Originalsly: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Chinese forces are readily alert looking for the slightest opportunity to attack Taiwan. They can't attack unprovoked because Taiwan has the western backing

Bro.... think last year.... the US sent an aircraft carrier to show support for Taiwan ... from the time they enter Taiwan waters they got buzzed by China fighter jets ... and buzzed even lower again when they didn't change course immediately. China has no need to attack Taiwan...... they already own it.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Zane2point4(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This things were happening before now..even worse during the days of our forefathers...but no fast and reliable source of disseminating information....
This is not end time and rapture niggarrr
I go continue to dey tell You say you get luck say you nor be my brother or you nor dey near me....
If not i for don reset and format you...I for use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days so that your brain go reset... As you wake up from the sleep then i go tie loud for you make you smoke....as you dey recover from the loud i go carry you go bar go give you ten bottles....I go leave you for the bar make you stagger come us yourself.....then book hotel for you make two beautiful slim runs babe bang you all night with cow girl style
After all these you go begin dey reason well like real niggarrr
This one na flexing na grin

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Abfinest007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
sodiqapril:
These short Chinese devils are busy making enemies with everyone, US, UK,JAPAN, INDIA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY in fact most of Europe what a nice way to become world power
this is foolishness is not the right way to bcom world power
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by OyinO: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Tension upon tensions
Wars and Rumors of Wars
Famines
Earthquakes in Diver Places
Lawlessness , Angers
Bloodshed
Sicknesses
Epidemics
Riots
Government failing its Citizens
Economies Falling, etc

These and More are Features of the Nations of the World
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are Heavily Fulfilled in our Eyes..

"And when ye See these things, Know ye that the End is at Hand"

Brethren, There is Need for Topmost Preparation at all times..

The Last Trump is set to Blast!
The Sky could Burst open at anytime!
Be Ready at all times, For in a time you think not, it will Happen!

Even in Heaven, there was War. Read Revelation 12:7. If heaven was a perfect place, how come there was War in Heaven?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by favor914: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
OyinO:

Even in Heaven, there was War. Read Revelation 12:7. If heaven was a perfect place, how come there was War in Heaven?
Actual war, or rumors of war, I won’t be surprised if Ipob blames the bringing down of the jet fighter on President Buhari, to hoodwink us from the recent increment in electricity & gasoline?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by nogragra: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1331289/China-plane-crash-Taiwan-shoot-fighter-jet-world-war-3-missile-defence
It is obvious the chinese are bad for the health and peace of the world. Africa in particular and the rest of the world must watch out for them. Have you ever seen chinese intervene on any peace matter in the world? Everywhere they go it's always contention and beligerent behaviour. They are just thugs no wander their films add no value to the world except fight and revenge. Nonsence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Skymason20(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
hustle oh , some country dey fight war , why some dey fight corruption grin
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nuklex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
What was it doing in Taiwan aircraft?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Btaipei(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
TAiWAN is small but mighty,CHINA cannot do anything. Chinese TAIPEI ITS PREPARED FOR ANYTHING WITH THE BACKING OF AMERICAN.I LOVE MY TAIPEI.NO SHAKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by lordprogress: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
The truth is that Taiwan has always been a Chinese territory like Hong Kong but during the Chinese civil war the nationalist party in China fled to Taiwan with the communist party victory and we all know the Chinese have never hidden their ambition to take back their territory it is just the U.S that is the problem now sooner or later the Chinese are going to annexed Taiwan like they did to Hong Kong after forcing the British hands.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Simeonjoe1:

Chinese forces are readily alert looking for the slightest opportunity to attack Taiwan. They can't attack unprovoked because Taiwan has the western backing

I don't think any country would like to go into war right now. Do you know how much it'll cost to prosecute a full scale war in this modern age?
The US went into recession after they invaded and crushed Iraq.

All they can do right now is bark, bark and bark. It ends in barking at each other because the economic and human disaster that will follow if they really start a war will take a heavy toll on the participants.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Btaipei:
TAiWAN is small but mighty,CHINA cannot do anything. Chinese TAIPEI ITS PREPARED FOR ANYTHING WITH THE BACKING OF AMERICAN.I LOVE MY TAIPEI.NO SHAKING

Who told you that Taipei has the backing of the US?, seems you're mistaking Taipei for Taiwan.
Taiwan and Taipei aren't in the same level.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by frog12: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
may we see the FIGHT ooo!!!
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by omanzo02: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
So the pilot didn't use the ejection seat or the jet doesn't have one? Seem like a true Chinese product!
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by vicdonzy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg when dem go shoot Buhari jet ��
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Akalia(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This things were happening before now..even worse during the days of our forefathers...but no fast and reliable source of disseminating information....
This is not end time and rapture niggarrr
I go continue to dey tell You say you get luck say you nor be my brother or you nor dey near me....
If not i for don reset and format you...I for use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days so that your brain go reset... As you wake up from the sleep then i go tie loud for you make you smoke....as you dey recover from the loud i go carry you go bar go give you ten bottles....I go leave you for the bar make you stagger come us yourself.....then book hotel for you make two beautiful slim runs babe bang you all night with cow girl style
After all these you go begin dey reason well like real niggarrr
Lol you are beyond redemption. Do you even read the shit that fly off your fingers at times? Gross!
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by joyandfaith: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Even if Taiwan shut down Chinese jet, nothing go happen!
loud it please!!!!
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Blazebond(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hahahahaha,what happened to Japan and Germany is what will happen to China,they will be humbled,I nor be today pikin o,I know what war is and I tell you all confidently,china will be humbled and it won't even take a year to do it.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Donmori007: 3:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Abeg,let the world come to an end and let everyone go to their respective home (heaven or hell) and stay in peace.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by jaxxy(m): 4:40am On Sep 05, 2020
China shud build transparency and trust with the world rather than flexing its muscles and innovations indirectly on the vulnerable.
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by ayenale1(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Only two things can give me joy right now:
1 The announcement of bubu like the day they announce Abacha for Nigerians to have peace abeg.
2 China current president should jus pai for world to have rest small abegi
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by anonymous1759(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
and one anonymous1759 is busy licking China's ass cos he doesn't want his business to be threatened as he sells Chinese goods to survive

grin grin grin grin Ete calabar I'm giving you nightmares I guess I beg you to face your house keeping job and eye service mentality.

If you trespass any country whatever you get is your responsibility. If it was China ,Russia or North Korea that shot any of your slave masters airplane for trespassing you'll still complain but you feel happy about this one because Taiwan is with the West. For your information I don't make comments based on emotions or let it becloud my reasoning unlike you who have refused to reason like a man. Calaba man indeed. grin grin grin mesere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by youghs: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked we
Boss hwfa na..shey make I commot mind for that matter ni?
Re: Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet by Btaipei(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Elder0001:

Who told you that Taipei has the backing of the US?, seems you're mistaking Taipei for Taiwan.
Taiwan and Taipei aren't in the same level.
.my friend what do u know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.