Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? (218 Views)

Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / How To Import Jewelry From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? by Zibahstores(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you planning to import different products that you can sell and make gain this festive season? Join my preorder group to get started.
Re: Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? by Zibahstores(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
We're preordering from different countries such as Turkey, Dubai, Vietnam, China, Bangladesh, and more...
Presently we have this kiddies wears on preorder (from Bangladesh)

Just hi me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature
Re: Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? by Zibahstores(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Here is a few pictures of the kiddies wears

Re: Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? by Zibahstores(f): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
We're still taking orders oh. What are you still waiting for?.
Re: Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? by Zibahstores(f): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Tips: See How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth / World Shoe Expo / How To Become A Successful Female Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.