Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bbnaija's Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back (649 Views)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos) / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by shakiez893(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe, has appeared to confirm that she went through liposuction surgery amid rumors she recently worked on her body.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to share this sexy photo of herself with her massive backside on display and then wrote: 'Straight outta Boya ke ni nice night. Kidbro with the lens ( sorry I posted the unedited one, since I'm plastic, my pics should be straight out of camroll).'

Source: https://aozforum.com/post/1714

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Musicians In Nigeria Of 2020 / BBNaija: Man Caught Voting Laycon At A Voting Center For Nengi (Video) / “home Alone” And Other Movies That Donald Trump Acted In Before Becoming A Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.