Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" (8865 Views)

Meet Prakriti Malla, The Class 8 Student With The 'best Handwriting In World' / World Best Handwriting / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by mapherson(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
wow..... this is mad! I hope the writing take her places.I hope�
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by WoundedLamb: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
budaatum:

This bit of the article made me want to throw up!

Instead of informing us of the many hours of practice Malla put in to acquire this amazing ability they make it sound like it fell on her like manna from heaven!

Lol... they also added that she practiced. Guess they are trying to say there's something congenital about the writing. In my family, our writings are all alike and it's not like we sat to teach one another how to write.

I just have problems with all these "best in the world" write-ups. How many writings did they see?

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
PrincessB1:
Meanwhile, the handwriting the OP couldn't post here is below angry

Photo of the girl inclusive grin
Why are you a wicked old woman?Can't you see his reasons Rubbish,trying to act smart.Mtcheeew!
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by xcelentattitude(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:

I 8-2 say this, but you just washed OP grin

Such an unserious fella. Because of handwriting we will click link again
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Excellent! That's cursive writing.

She tried.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by finalboss(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2020
cool
Freestainworld:
I remember at my younger age, when ever I write, our dog will bark all day, I don't know why but something was telling me I was writing in the dogs language because human being no fit write like that.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by illicit(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:

You will only find out when you learn to write like her. Do note that she would have had to diligently practise daily for years to hone her skill.

I'll let you think about it and perhaps you can list the skills one learns just by diligently practising anything daily for years.

lol

learn to write like her

To what end
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Virginnn(f): 5:09am On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:
This one neva sabi life

Who handwriting help
Today you are reading about her.
just strive for the best in whatever u know how to do. The world will recognise u for it.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by illicit(m): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Virginnn:

Today you are reading about her.
just strive for the best in whatever u know how to do. The world will recognise u for it.

Keep your advise
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Virginnn(f): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

Keep your advise
Pocket your arrogance. I am not the source of your frustrations
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by illicit(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Virginnn:
Pocket your arrogance. I am not the source of your frustrations
I refuse to be frustrated by you.
pls stay off my mentions, afterall I didn't mention u or ask u for advise
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:

La click gringrin see as you spoil person hustle.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Virginnn(f): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

I refuse to be frustrated by you.

pls stay off my mentions, afterall I didn't mention u or ask u for advise
It is not "advise".
It is "advice".
There is difference between the two words.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by illicit(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Virginnn:
It is not "advise". It is "advice". There is difference between the two words.
oh my bad.
Thanks for the correction.
U see that I am not arrogant now cheesy
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Why are you a wicked old woman?Can't you see his reasons Rubbish,trying to act smart.Mtcheeew!
Hey Nunu man you can click that link over and over again to help him boost his reasons, that's not my concern.

Reasons ko, seasons ni undecided
Nonsense angry
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I 8-2 say this, but you just washed OP grin

Such an unserious fella. Because of handwriting we will click link again
Don't mind him cheesy
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2020
SegFault:

La click gringrin see as you spoil person hustle.
L grin Lz
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
Hey Nunu man you can click that link over and over again to help him boost his reasons, that's not my concern.

Reasons ko, seasons ni undecided
Nonsense angry
Anger kee you there!Mtcheeew.See your face like fake princess...If you wanted to act smart,you should simply create your own thread,not spoiling someone's hustle.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Anger kee you there!Mtcheeew.See your face like fake princess...If you wanted to act smart,you should simply create your own thread,not spoiling someone's hustle.
Anger kwa, I laugh in Swahili grin

Continue wailing more than the bereaved until your lacrimal ducts are tired of producing it's content tongue

This is weekend o
Better go and rest.

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
Anger kwa, I laugh in Swahili grin

Continue wailing more than the bereaved until your lacrimal ducts are tired of producing it's content tongue

This is weekend o
Better go and rest.
Get lost.It's your breast that will stop producing milk,that's if it hasn't already.No be only swahili,laugh in Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba too.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by chineduisaac(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:
Best handwriting kwanu

She sabi book so?

You didn't bother to know if she will be a good artist. We all have different kinds of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
I will get lost.It's my penis that will stop producing semen, cos I'm sterile. Yet I'll still try and laugh in swahili,laugh in Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba too.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
It's me,princessB1's vaginaa that'll never stop secreting every kind of infectious liquid because i'm an infertile woman with a smelling toto.My period will always be painful yet I'll laugh in Efik,Ibibio and Afrikaan.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:
Best handwriting kwanu

She sabi book so?
Nigerians and "she sabi book?" people with beautiful handwriting usually turn out as artists. And don't come here with that nonsense money talk, that is not all that matters in this world.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=NNU0000 post=93589060][/quote]E pain am sotey he's emulating me grin grin grin

Kontinue e dey sweet my belle cheesy

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
E pain am sotey he's emulating me grin grin grin

Kontinue e dey sweet my belle cheesy

Emulate ko,amulet ni undecided Oya run along you b cup fellow.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Emulate ko,amulet ni undecided Oya run along you b cup fellow.
Hahaha grin

Is that all?
Kontinue o, ayam not tired cheesy grin grin

Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
Hahaha grin

Is that all?
Owl-head,you are too small to irritate or tire me.Go wash some plates and tidy up your place,it's weekend you smello.
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by IVORY2009(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=93566199]I guess they haven't seen my handwriting then.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be saying this. sad

My teachers used to call me the chicken-scratch master back then.[/quote

Kindly put it here in display grin
Re: Meet 14-year-old Prakriti Malla " The Girl With The Best Handwriting" by PrincessB1(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Owl-head,you are too small to irritate or tire me.Go wash some plates and tidy up your place,it's weekend you smello.
Kikikikiki If you continue quoting me this way that means you are much more irritated grin

I'm a free spirited person.
All this drill just dey sweet my belle this morning. grin

It takes fewer muscle to smile than to frown.
You better relax and take life easy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo / Nairaland Inter School Debate: Auchi Polytechnic: Winner 7 / Is Palmpay Arresting Loan Defaulters Truly Or Is It Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.