Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Visa Processing Without Using Agent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Processing Without Using Agent (462 Views)

Ileri Babalobi GWR: I Am Visiting 54 African Countries Without Using A Plane / Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY / Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Processing Without Using Agent by Tunmise4real: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
I have seen countless numbers of people who are victims of fake travel agent, and also heard testimony of people who travel out of this my dear country without the help of these people called travel agents. In order to avoid story that touches i want to travel out of this country without the help of agent. Please my fellow nairalander, how do I go about it. My destination is Germany.

1 Like

Re: Visa Processing Without Using Agent by JohnWealth001(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
let me sit and wait for NL elders to come and talk. Even me self wan go germany.
Re: Visa Processing Without Using Agent by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tunmise4real:
I have seen countless numbers of people who are victims of fake travel agent, and also heard testimony of people who travel out of this my dear country without the help of these people called travel agents. In order to avoid story that touches i want to travel out of this country without the help of agent. Please my fellow nairalander, how do I go about it. My destination is Germany.
visit the embassy website, visit the nairaland threads watch YouTube video by those who have travelled. For German try studying route. Be ready for over 4m naira

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ihs Fee Payment Urgent / Emancipation Day / In The Uk My First Time Gabmble And I Won Big Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.