Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Want To Learn Programming And Graphic Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming And Graphic Design (372 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming And Graphic Design by Emmzy201(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good day Nlanders
I once had an opportunity to learn what programming is all about during Ambode's tenure. They came to our school then to teach those that are interested in programming. Since that very day, I have picked so much interest in it. Someone offered to help me pay so that I can learn graphics designing but I want to add programming to it.
All I need now is a laptop to help me learn faster.
kind hearted nairalanders please help me with a laptop. I don't mind if it's a new one or an old one, I will really appreciate as it would help me a lot.
I'm based in Lagos
Thank you and God bless.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Graphic Design by omoluabiguy: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Check out my YouTube tutorials and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw?sub_confirmation=1

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Codeigniter Developer? / Add Watermark To Video Via Kapwing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.