Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. (348 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by tnenge(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
After suffering with hunger during this covid period my neighbor came to my house crying how his elder brother gave his share of food to their goat. I was left with no choice than to part ways with my hard earned 500 to this fellow. can I say the guy is wicked or he cares for animals??
Re: How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Life anagaga
Re: How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by Vyzz: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Eat Too Much?? This Is For You / Spice It Up With A Pretty Meaty Spaghetti / Chicken Wings. For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.