Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,770 members, 7,752,503 topics. Date: Friday, 01 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. (330 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by tnenge(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
After suffering with hunger during this covid period my neighbor came to my house crying how his elder brother gave his share of food to their goat. I was left with no choice than to part ways with my hard earned 500 to this fellow. can I say the guy is wicked or he cares for animals??
Re: How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Life anagaga
Re: How My Neighbor Gave Goat His Younger Bro's Share Of Food. by Vyzz: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Suya At Home / Lagos Are You Ready ? / Spice It Up With A Pretty Meaty Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.