Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi (32902 Views)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 12:41pm On Mar 29
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Chicagograduate(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.

281 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 12:52pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.
hmm

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Omihanifa: 12:53pm On Mar 29
No be you collect 25kg bag of rice and millet 2days go from kebbi state government?

Nah you get this month of march o grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 12:56pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
No be sane you collect 25kg bag of rice and millet 2days go from kebbi state government?

Nah you get this month of march o grin
thank you bro we are still waiting for your own report about the palliatives in your region

15 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Omihanifa: 12:58pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
thank you bro we are still waiting your own post about the palliatives in your region

We nor dey bother ourselves for South nah. Our leaders nor get good heart so we move and hustle harder.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Chicagograduate(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
pls why positive development irritates you peaple
Everyone has been transformed into beggers by these exploiters.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 1:05pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:

We nor dey bother ourselves for South nah. Our leaders nor get good heart so we move and hustle harder.
Just yesterday i watch a vedio from my friend were one federal house member distributed ONE HUNDRED MILLION in his counstutency here in Kebbi, i dont have the pictures for that ceremony thats why i dont post the news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by michlins(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29
What is your problem? Is Dangote cement the only one that increased in prices?

What manner of thing will happen to your head that will make you like this?
Chicagograduate:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by VeryWickedGoat: 1:31pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:

So palliatives (relief for disaster) is a positive development?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by phorget(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:

What is/are the positive development(s) please? Is sharing ”palliatives” now a positive development? Do you really know the meaning of palliative or are you just among the bandwagon shouting palliative up and down?

Until the government or the people learn to do the right thing then people like me wont stop condemning their trojanian approach to situations.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by kingzjay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29
For how long will we kept sharing palliative?

Teach a man how to fish. Stop giving him fish

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Risingblue008(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29
See wetin government don reduce her citizen to
Happy or surviving with pallatives
Chai
This is wht dey want exactly,
Cause a problem from behind,then come our front and solve the problem to look as if the are messiah

I swear with the tears of the elderly ones suffering here in 9ja that whc or whoever is behind their tears shall never knw peace

Palle
Pa-pa-palletives
Matcheeew

17 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by reiddecuti: 1:56pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:

That's what Nigerians are because they have refused to borrow sense and do the needful by demanding accountability, rule of law, development from the leadership.

Las Las, Nigerians go borrow sense by fire by force.

Ndi Apali! Ndi Ara!! Ndi Ngbu!!!

13 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by tefishy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29
Lives will not improve with cooked rice served with plantain and smoked fish or 5/10kg bag of rice or carton of spaghetti. All these our leaders turned foundation should get things right.

Reduce unemployment and improve the standard of living of people, let's put an end to all these discomfiting ceremonies.

19 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Toluabigr8(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29
When are we going to stop this palliative nonsense and find a better way to solve this poverty menace

8 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by money121(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29
Ok
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by LEGALSER: 1:57pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:

Where is the positive development and what's the lie in what he said?

10 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by texazzpete(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:

Maybe you should pray to become a beggar so people can also positively dash you alms while you praise them.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by rumu3485: 1:58pm On Mar 29
Their children are given jobs in nnpc, cbn, firs, nddc, banking/telecoms etc
E reach your turn na few mudu of rice dem give you.
And you still dey praise them 🤡

Your mumu no too much?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Geovanni412(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29
Risingblue008:
See wetin government don reduce her citizen to

Even in USA they have palliatives

They call it food stamps

The problem with palliatives here in Nigeria is there is no structure on how to distribute it fairly. It seems like another avenue to loot more funds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by KingLennon(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29
Do you know that even with the spate of hardship and suffering, those who voted APC are still justifying their actions? sad

Una go suffer walai.....sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Kizzygentle: 1:59pm On Mar 29
H
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
Always Igbo? Why.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Paraman: 1:59pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L
You're lucky o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Emman08: 1:59pm On Mar 29
Nigerians receiving hand outs like refugees. Jeez

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by YesDaddyTill203: 1:59pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:

Them don swear for those people. It's simply pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Jovi10: 2:00pm On Mar 29
See what we have been reduced to in this country.

10 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Jlow2: 2:01pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
so sharing rice in Nigeria is now positive development, Nigerians always celebrating mediocre, that’s what apc has turned Nigerians to, people standing on long queues to kneel down and collect or buy 10kg of rice at subsidized rate, consequently many lost there lives as a result of stampede, the weapon apc uses against Nigerians is hunger, it shall never be well with the people and there generations that brought this on vulnerable nigerians

11 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29
texazzpete:

Maybe you should pray to become a beggar so people can also positively dash you alms while you praise them.

Bad belle Obidients, Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Wailing on top another person’s kind gesture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by phorget(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Igbos are the ones buying espensive cement I guess?🤷‍♂️

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.