Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (84257 Views)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
Worship??
Are you sure you know what that means??

You type like an actor who is just following a script without knowing definition of terms!!
Yet again you provided ZERO proof of your religious beliefs.
You type like a robot who has been programmed to provide slowpoke responses grin grin
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You type like a robot who has been programmed to provide slowpoke responses grin grin
You need to go back to all the insultive remarks that your boss (the one your take over argument from) used to describe God..
I can't have any argument with those that have already closed thier mind about God..

Infact the only reason why I am responding is because there is no block button on Nairaland!!

I don't condone Blasphemists!! It is a futile effort!!

They used Science to question God existence, yet some of them don't know that some of the Founders of those knowledge were believers too..

Blasphemists are just Keyboards trolls that shouldn't be fed ..
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
That is correct. I support the right to believe in any religion or to not believe in any religion at all (atheism?)

Makes perfect sense. There is ZERO proof of many religious beliefs. Did you not see how @ Martinez39s absolutely destroyed with with facts. Try to comprehend other people’s posts without getting emotional.

They are both the same in this context: you are unable to apply common sense with your reasoning and are in denial.
https://www.nairaland.com/5319206/sincere-adherents-abrahamic-religions-why

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

That's how he is. No religious folks can provide proof of their god's existence; there is no such proof since God is nonexistent. They can't validate the claims of their holy books. Everything is by faith and lies. grin If faith is justifiable evidence, when can't I believe in a pink, indestructible, immortal, and eternally hibernating unicorn in the centre of planet pluto. Though I can't prove it but I have faith that it exists. I dare you to profess your doubt of this in public and see if you will not be shown it's existence and given a brain reset. Lol. cheesy grin

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by MUSTEPHA45(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
What a wicked world.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
You need to go back to all the insultive remarks that your boss (the one your take over argument from) used to describe God..
I can't have any argument with those that have already closed thier mind about God..

Infact the only reason why I am responding is because there is no block button on Nairaland!!

I don't condone Blasphemists!! It is a futile effort!!

They used Science to question God existence, yet some of them don't know that some of the Founders of those knowledge were believers too..

Blasphemists are just Keyboards trolls that shouldn't be fed ..
The particular post of his that I quoted he did no necessarily “insult God”. He instead pointed out the flaws and the hypocrisy of various beliefs. https://www.nairaland.com/6097963/man-killed-2-women-stored/6#93604383
As usual, instead of you trying to reason rationally. You started posting emotionally. I am pseudo-religious myself (not practicing consistently) but I will not deny that there is no proof of my beliefs. It is purely faith based and I also cannot deny the facts that atheists present. I respect their rights to not practice religion and do not label them as blasphemous.
You seem to have a challenge accepting facts - like was clearly demonstrated when Messi & co got smacked with 8 goals and and you were still praising Messi after the game grin grin . You have no guts to challenge the man you worship or are infatuated with ... tongue
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

The particular post of his that I quoted he did no necessarily “insult God”. He instead pointed out the flaws and the hypocrisy of various beliefs. https://www.nairaland.com/6097963/man-killed-2-women-stored/6#93604383
As usual, instead of you trying to reason rationally. You started posting emotionally. I am pseudo-religious myself (not practicing consistently) but I will not deny that there is no proof of my beliefs. It is purely faith based and I also cannot deny the facts that atheists present. I respect their rights to not practice religion and do not label them as blasphemous.
You seem to have a challenge accepting facts - like was clearly demonstrated when Messi & co got smacked with 8 goals and and you were still praising Messi after the game grin grin . You have no guts to challenge the man you worship or are infatuated with ... tongue
You are mixing religion with Sport

You shouldn't be taken seriously!!!

I was chatting withthr guy before you jumped on the discussion.. I know the distasteful adjectives he used before I drop my comment!!

Stop typing for just typing sake...

That's Attention seeking!!!

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:

You are mixing religion with Sport

You shouldn't be taken seriously!!!

I was chatting withthr guy before you jumped on the discussion.. I know the distasteful adjectives he used before I drop my comment!!

Stop typing for just typing sake...

That's Attention seeking!!!
You say idiötic things - whether speaking about sports or religion grin
You have a choice to respond to me or not ... unless what I have typed has pained you ... and you 8-2 admit that tongue
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You say idiötic things - whether speaking about sports or religion grin
You have a choice to respond to me or not ... unless what I have typed has pained you ... and you 8-2 admit that tongue
You overestimate your judgement!!
I am not a gambler, I have no share in any Club. You think I will be bothered like you??

Stop detailing this thread!!

This Post has nothing to do with Sport!!

Get Decorum undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
You overestimate your judgement!!
I am not a gambler, I have no share in any Club. You think I will be bothered like you??

Stop detailing this thread!!

This Post has nothing to do with Sport!!

Get Decorum undecided
You still have not provided any proof of your religious beliefs ... acting like a zombie and slowpoke grin grin
You only “share” is infatuation with Messi tongue
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You still have not provided any proof of your religious beliefs ... acting like a zombie and slowpoke grin grin
You only “share” is infatuation with Messi tongue

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

At least if you guys can give us a 'block' button, you should be able to ban this 'Attention seeker' that is mixing Sport with religion!!

@Seun, a 'block' button is necessary on a forum like this.. I don't like replying 'vindictive trolls' like the guy above, Reloaded, or whatever he call himself!!
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chai!! Why you come delete your account na? Bros ... pls come back, I will pray for Messi to win Copa in 2021 cheesy
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by wealthtrak: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Explorers:
The bodies were discovered in 2019.

Zahid Younis, 36, murdered Henriett Szucs, 34, and mother of 3 Mihrican 'Jan' Mustafa, 38.

A convicted sex offender was today, 3rd August, 2020 jailed for at least 38 years without parole after being convicted of murdering two women whose bodies were found inside a freezer in his flat.

When police caught up with Younis, they found the bodies had been frozen for so long at his flat in Canning Town, East London, that they had become fused together.

The manipulative killer has a history of preying on the vulnerable women(the homeless, stranded women, prostitutes, drug addicts), abusing then and was previously jailed for getting a child bride pregnant when she was 14 after marrying her in a mosque.

He showed no emotion as the verdicts were read out.

'You have been convicted by the strong prosecution case. Not only were the bodies of two women found in your home, hidden in a locked freezer purchased for that purpose, they showed signs of violence which you failed to explain.'

The judge said Younis had 'robbed' his victims of 'all happiness in life and dignity in death,' and said: 'You have no remorse.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8694327/Freezer-killer-36-guilty-double-murder.html
Younis... Sounds like a Lebanese family name to me.

This person has a mental health disorder but looks normal externally. Deceptive.

Never trust nobody in entirety!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day