Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (84214 Views)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Parisian: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Of course, truth pisses people off.
CHIMaaaah:
some people get mind, how can you live with dead bodies you killed for more than a year without fear in the same apartment...... Does it mean ghost doesn't exist like Nollywood make Nigerians believes

[b] Righteousness89 your comments are beginning to piss people off here,
just keep your identity hidden, unless you wan chop general beating[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by airminem(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Did they arrest a Hollywood producer?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by titopius(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Glad is not a Nigerian.... saynotokilling.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
I said , in real life..
I never said to my face!!

Don't you know that most Blasphemists are Hypocrites??

You sound childish.
Is saying it to your face not real life? undecided
Or does that also count as typing behind keyboards?
Can you go to Iraq and preach Jesus Christ openly there?
Should we now say Christians are cowards? undecided

Like I asked, if he says it to your face, what will you do?
If you know you won't do anything, then you're just another coward hiding behind keypads.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by subcbouy: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
daddytime:
This one is either an Algerian or Moroccan barbarian.

Ironically, the majority tribe in these two countries is called Berber.
is a tunis.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

You sound childish.
Is saying it to your face not real life? undecided
Or does that also count as typing behind keyboards?
Can you go to Iraq and preach Jesus Christ openly there?
Should we now say Christians are cowards? undecided

Like I asked, if he says it to your face, what will you do?
If you know you won't do anything, then you're just another coward hiding behind keypads.
Stop getting emotional unnecessarily..

I was simply broadening your mind on what I meant by 'real life'

Let him share his Blasphemy/Atheism with his Children, Parents, Wife and business partners first , then we can talk about ME grin undecided undecided

The truth is: He cannot...

He is just a coward hiding behind his keyboard to express Blasphemy undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Stop getting emotional unnecessarily..

I was simply broadening your mind on what I meant by 'real life'

Let him share his Blasphemy/Atheism with his Children, Parents, Wife and business partners first , then we can talk about ME grin undecided undecided

The truth is: He cannot...

He is just a coward hiding behind his keyboard to express Blasphemy undecided

And how do you know those around him are not aware of his unbelief? undecided
How many atheists do you know?
I don't believe in any god, and most of my family and friends close to me are aware, I even hold conversations/arguments about it with them, and guess what. They're very religious. And still there's no conflict or malice between us.
That's why I said you sound childish.
And why do you think someone hiding his unbelief from the "real world" is something for you to jubilate and laugh about? undecided
If Nigeria was an Islamic state and preaching about Christ could get you killed, would you go about with it? undecided
You have a very small mind, and you don't think.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Thomthom(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
daddytime:
[s][/s]
This reminds me of how Jesus Christ was killed for telling the truth.. no be new thing.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thomthom:
This reminds me of how Jesus Christ was killed for telling the truth.. no be new thing.

You mean the planned death? grin
Was it not his Father that sent him to die for everyone's sins? So how was he killed for telling the truth if it wasn't planned in the first place that he should be killed?
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Thomthom(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World and its Inhabitants are Soaked Deep in Ruthlessness .
Humans are now Packaged with a Wicked, Dead and Buried Conscience

Cutting and Parting a Fellow Human into pieces is now Carried out Happily with no feeling of Remorse..

Now, This is my thought,
If these Wicked acts are Carried out Joyfully now , when we still Have the Spirit of God on the Earth!
How will it be down here After the Rapture?

What will be the behavior of Humans After the Saints Have been Snatched away?

Think about it and Decide what you will For yourself..
Righteousness 89 pls don't let them silent you continue doing what you are doing.. As your words are getting some persons pissed off, some are being motivated with the same words thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Thomthom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

You mean the planned death? grin
Was it not his Father that sent him to die for everyone's sins? So how was he killed for telling the truth if it wasn't planned in the first place that he should be killed?
If you feel so bro. no wahala..
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Magormako: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shame on UK police and the entire justice system.

So after 38 years imprisonment, he will be released to continue from where he left off. Una well done.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=93572189][color=#006600][right][i][s]your god has killed more people than anybody in history,killed babies without remorse and even bragged about creating evil[/s]
JUST SHUT UP
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=MJBOLT post=93572189][color=#006600][right][i][s]your god has killed more people than anybody in history,killed babies without remorse and even bragged about creating evil[/s]
JUST SHUT UP
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Malawian(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
UK used Freezer coming to a location near you soonest.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

And how do you know those around him are not aware of his unbelief? undecided
How many atheists do you know?
I don't believe in any god, and most of my family and friends close to me are aware, I even hold conversations/arguments about it with them, and guess what. They're very religious. And still there's no conflict or malice between us.
That's why I said you sound childish.
And why do you think someone hiding his unbelief from the "real world" is something for you to jubilate and laugh about? undecided
If Nigeria was an Islamic state and preaching about Christ could get you killed, would you go about with it? undecided
You have a very small mind, and you don't think.
Your last 2 statements does not correspond with everything you have said!!
We are not living in Iraq!! This is Nigeria, where speaking against Christianity don't attract any penalty!!

I am very sure you filter your words when you try to 'explain' your Atheism to your family members as you claimed.. You dare not come up with trashy and disrespectful adjectives to qualify God AKA Blasphemy (when you talk in real life cool)!!

That is 'Cowardice' or better still 'Pusilianimity'

Blasphemists should stop hiding behind the keyboards they should express themselves with the same intensity in real life!! Let's see if their folly will not be exposed undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by imagrg(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Insanity on display.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Saig: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Arabians and violence na 5&6.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
mallomites can be deadly, always wondered if it really cow meat we re eating here .
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Sarita01(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
your god didnt create sh1t unless you want to show me proof.

Atheists are usually educated,smart and intelligent people who have reached the Pinnacle of their careers and would start questioning things cos they're that smart.but you sound like an illiterate atheist and it's unbecoming and actually a bore to hear you speak,cos you're not imparting any knowledge only spreading ignorance and stupidity.
You're just narrow minded and I don't have time for narrow minded individuals who don't when to shut the hell up and keep their damn opinions to themselves
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Your last 2 statements does not correspond with everything you have said!!
We are not living in Iraq!! This is Nigeria, where speaking against Christianity don't attract any penalty!!

I am very sure you filter your words when you try to 'explain' your Atheism to your family members as you claimed.. You dare not come up with trashy and disrespectful adjectives to qualify God AKA Blasphemy (when you talk in real life cool)!!

That is 'Cowardice' or better still 'Pusilianimity'

Blasphemists should stop hiding behind the keyboards they should express themselves with the same intensity in real life!! Let's see if their folly will not be exposed undecided

And if they express themselves the same way in real life, what would happen? undecided
Tell me. That's what I want to know.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by abovecomsmyhelp: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
If this was to be in Nigeria it could have became worldwide news, trending number in the world, every tribe in Nigeria will use the opportunity to highlight how they hate one tribe, the bad names Nigeria have all over the world is cause by Nigerian bloggers, Nigerian bloggers are so petty, and I think that bad news everywhere about Nigeria are always exaggerated to prepare the way for an attack against Nigerians whenever they feel like taking people's life, especially in Ghana and South Africa against Nigerians, I have see countless of Ghanaians staging fake video even by their policemen, among them is a video made by a Ghanaian police inside his house saying Nigerians brought fake money into Ghana and said the Nigerians ran away and left their car and the money, without showing the people involved, the car involved and the video wasn't done in the police station, the video was filmed by just one man inside his house, Nigerians should start asking questions don't just believe everything they post about Nigeria
Explorers:
The bodies were discovered in 2019.

Zahid Younis, 36, murdered Henriett Szucs, 34, and mother of 3 Mihrican 'Jan' Mustafa, 38.

A convicted sex offender was today, 3rd August, 2020 jailed for at least 38 years without parole after being convicted of murdering two women whose bodies were found inside a freezer in his flat.

When police caught up with Younis, they found the bodies had been frozen for so long at his flat in Canning Town, East London, that they had become fused together.

The manipulative killer has a history of preying on the vulnerable women(the homeless, stranded women, prostitutes, drug addicts), abusing then and was previously jailed for getting a child bride pregnant when she was 14 after marrying her in a mosque.

He showed no emotion as the verdicts were read out.

'You have been convicted by the strong prosecution case. Not only were the bodies of two women found in your home, hidden in a locked freezer purchased for that purpose, they showed signs of violence which you failed to explain.'

The judge said Younis had 'robbed' his victims of 'all happiness in life and dignity in death,' and said: 'You have no remorse.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8694327/Freezer-killer-36-guilty-double-murder.html
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

And if they express themselves the same way in real life, what would happen? undecided
Tell me. That's what I want to know.
Let them try it with thier Parents, wives and acquittances first... With the same intensity like they do on Nairaland..
Let's see if their FOLLY will not be EXPOSED!
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by EdmundDantes(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
38 years?somebody that should be given the death penalty.
Death or life. Nothing less. I no understand this judgement at all.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Let them try it with thier Parents, wives and acquittances first... With the same intensity like they do on Nairaland..
Let's see if their FOLLY will not be EXPOSED!

Lol, you expect atheists to go about and Blaspheme to everyone they know, so as to do what? To prove what Point?
You must really think atheists are jobless.
You still haven't told us what will happen.
This is the internet and anything goes. And you don't expect an atheist to go about looking for who to argue the existence of a god with.
If they're careful with their words in real life, does it make a difference?
I won't be surprised if you have called Buhari various derogatory names online before. But would you say it to his face? undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by luluosas(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, you expect atheists to go about and Blaspheme to everyone they know, so as to do what? To prove what Point?
You must really think atheists are jobless.
You still haven't told us what will happen.
This is the internet and anything goes. And you don't expect an atheist to go about looking for who to argue the existence of a god with.
If they're careful with their words in real life, does it make a difference?
I won't be surprised if you have called Buhari various derogatory names online before. But would you say it to his face? undecided
You are digressing again!!
Express your Blasphemy to your Family members... At least these ones will not lynch you!!
They will only reset your brain as your FOLLY will be EXPOSED!!

Make sure it's within the theme of Blasphemy, try to be naked with your expressions grin
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Blasphemists always hide behind their keyboards!!

Most of you'll can't utter those disgraceful blasphemy in the Public..

What stop you from expressing your Atheism in real life?? What are you afraid of??

Who is the Coward now? shocked shocked

Blasphemists are Coward!!
Okay fine. Atheists and heretics are cowards who only blaspheme online on faceless forums. Are you happy now? Does my "admission" prove that your god exists and atheists are wrong about your god? undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ericangel01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nmezor:
Wonders shall Neva cease... shocked Gosh this dude is sick undecided
he is more than sick, this one pass me o

1 Like

Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Okay fine. Atheists and heretics are cowards who only blaspheme online on faceless forums. Are you happy now? Does my "admission" prove that your god exists and atheists are wrong about your god? undecided
Atheists and Blasphemists are merely online Trolls undecided
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by ShootThemAll(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
No need telling us his name, "Zahid". His brothers are here in 9ja. Bunch of terrorists!
Re: Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
eni4real:
Atheists and Blasphemists are merely online Trolls undecided
So this perception of yours validates your religion and makes your god real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.