Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Christian Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Atheism (1319 Views)

What Is Christian Atheism / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Atheism is the belief that God doesn't exist.

Christian atheists the term I use to describe people who base their atheism on bible and Jesus Christ.

Many of them were born into christian homes, grew up in church, have bible verses in their heads etc. But they end up denying the existence of God.

They know Christianity is spiritual, many have seen miracles and power of God. They have also seen the devil at work doing fake miracles, dubious manifestations, stealing killings destructions.

I have seen the Christian atheists denying the existence of God but not Satan.

The spirituality ifa, sango, osun and other oracles offer is never debated and scrutinized by them. Occultism, illuminati and rituals prove the spiritual side of life which they ignore but bible affirms.

Some embrace christian atheism because of some inappropriate things they see some churches.

Christian atheists feel God's laws are too difficult and cumbersome, they claim God's laws doesn't make them enjoy life. They don't know that God's laws are easy when they accept Jesus who will give them the Holy Spirit and help them obey God's laws.

They claim that God doesn't exist because he allows evil (earthquakes, accident, famine etc) to happen. Nice to inform us by the bible that the world is temporary, God's plan for a life without sorrow and evils is in heaven.

Nevertheless, christian leaders, parents, mentors should be more steadfast at making the young ones know the Lord from their childhood as seen in Timothy (II Tim 3:15). They should be conscious of laying good examples, making Godly paths for the younger ones and express more love.

Christians should deliberately ensure that each meeting and program must be one the worshippers encounter God, as this makes God real to everyone.
Re: Christian Atheism by Natbrowny: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
oneolajire:

Its easy to fall into this category. Look around you. Outta 100 incidents. 80 is negative in nature. More like Satan rules and controls the world.
Negative things trends.
Everytime you see news about people who divorce each other after 3,7, 20 years. But you won't see news celebrating people who have been married for 40 years.

The negatives of this world is GRAND.

So its easy to believe satan exists and God doesn't.

As a matter of fact. Some atheist claims if they wanna believe in the unseen God then he's gotta be that he's same as Satan. Afterall man was created in God's image. Since man has good n bad sides and vibes. So does God.

They claims
When he gets angry - he's satan
When he's happy - he's God

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
oneolajire:

Christian atheists the term I use to describe people who base their atheism on bible and Jesus Christ.

Many of them were born into christian homes, grew up in church, have bible verses in their heads etc. But they end up denying the existence of God.

They know Christianity is spiritual, many have seen miracles and power of God. They have also seen the devil at work doing fake miracles, dubious manifestations, stealing killings destructions.

The spirituality ifa, sango, osun and other oracles offer is never debated and scrutinized by them. Occultism, illuminati and rituals prove the spiritual side of life which they ignore but bible affirms.

Some embrace christian atheism because of some inappropriate things they see some churches.

Christian atheists feel God's laws are too difficult and cumbersome, they claim God's laws doesn't make them enjoy life. They don't know that God's laws are easy when they accept Jesus who will give them the Holy Spirit and help them obey God's laws.

They claim that God doesn't exist because he allows evil (earthquakes, accident, famine etc) to happen. Nice to inform us by the bible that the world is temporary, God's plan for a life without sorrow and evils is in heaven.

Nevertheless, christian leaders, parents, mentors should be more steadfast at making the young ones know the Lord from their childhood as seen in Timothy (II Tim 3:15). They should be conscious of laying good examples, making Godly paths for the younger ones and express more love.

Christians should deliberately ensure that each meeting and program must be one the worshippers encounter God, as this makes God real to everyone.

Satan doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Natbrowny:

..its easy to fall into this
They claims
When he gets angry - he's satan
When he's happy - he's God

They say and claim a lot of stupid things but as a plate jollof rice is different from a pot of stone, so is it known that God is different from Satan especially as God clearly gave us Satan's mode of operation which is
Steal
Kill
Destroy!
Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
LordReed:

Satan doesn't exist.

As if criminals go about telling people that they are criminals and giving complimentary cards.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As if criminals go about telling people that they are criminals and giving complimentary cards.

LoLz! Neither does your god.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2022
oneolajire:

Lmfao!!! Christian atheists?? Bruh! Atheistism isn't a belief system. It's the lack of belief in the existence of deities. If you know that your own god exists, why not just prove it? Satan o, Ogun o, obatala o, amadioha o and all others haven't been proven to exist, so, there's lack of belief in them as well. So, what's your point sir?
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2022
oneolajire:

Christian leaders, parents, mentors should be more steadfast at making the young ones know the Lord from their childhood as seen in Timothy (II Tim 3:15). They should be conscious of laying good examples, making Godly paths for the younger ones and express more love.

According to the organizers of the dictionary atheism is lack of belief in deities but in reality atheism simply means rebelliousness!

So any individual who feels like setting up his or her own personal standard and not ready to submit to the same standard with his neighbours is an atheist. If we truly believe in GOD (SUPREME BEING) then all of us must have the same line of thought with our God {John 17:22} any form of worship that is not in line with that same line of thought is atheism in disguise! smiley
Re: Christian Atheism by LikeAking: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2022
oneolajire:

Rabbiish

Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordReed:

Satan doesn't exist.

I believe you have your reasons.
Re: Christian Atheism by Viktor7(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Both God and Satan doesn't exist.
There's no such thing as Christian Atheism, just Atheism.
Atheism is not a belief, its a rejection of a belief in God mostly due to lack of evidence to support the God claim.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
oneolajire:

I believe you have your reasons.

I sure do.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Viktor7:
Both God and Satan doesn't exist.
There's no such thing as Christian Atheism, just Atheism.

Actually there is. See here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

Also there are pagan atheists, https://naturalisticpaganism.org/2013/03/03/pagan-atheists-yes-we-exist-by-stifyn-emrys/ . Atheism is a very broad term.
Re: Christian Atheism by dattaswami1: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
oneolajire:

............entors should be more steadfast at making the young ones know the Lord from their childhood as seen in Timothy (II Tim 3:15). They should be conscious of laying good examples, making Godly paths for the younger ones and express more love.

When you approach an atheist and try to change the person through logic, leave the atheist to God, after presenting the final logic, which is that there is a 50-50 probability of the existence or non-existence of God. You should say the following to the atheist:

“This space is infinite and neither you nor I can find its boundary. I cannot show you the existence of hell, heaven or God in this infinite space. But you too cannot show me their absence in this infinite space by taking me up to the boundary of space. Hence, hell may exist or it may not exist.

Here is where a 50-50 probability has to be accepted. Suppose, I believe in the existence of hell and hence, I do not commit sins. Even if, after my death, I find out that there is no hell, there is no loss for me. While I am still alive, I have already enjoyed the benefit of living a tension-free life and not having to bother about the police and courts, since I have not committed any sins. On the other hand, if you commit sins believing that hell does not exist and after your death, if you find out that unfortunately, hell does exist, you are totally lost!
So, whenever there is a 50-50 probability, a wise man always errs on the safe side. One must always choose the side with a lower risk. Let us say there is a blind person walking on the road. One person tells him that there is a fire ahead in his path and another person tells him that there is no fire ahead. Whom should the blind man choose to follow?

Certainly, if he is a wise blind man, he will turn back because even if the fire is absent, there would be no loss to him. But if the blind man is foolish, he will choose to disregard the warning and take the risk of going forward. If unfortunately, there is actually a fire ahead, he will get burnt!

Therefore, choose the side of lower risk given the 50-50 probability and believe in the existence of the unimaginable God, heaven and hell. Worship God with devotion and do meritorious deeds without committing any sins. Even if God, heaven and hell are absent, you will get enough benefit of believing in God, heaven and hell, which is a life of happiness, peace and freedom from even a trace of tension of the police and the courts.

After all, whether a person is a theist or an atheist, all the efforts the person makes in life is only to get this benefit of a peaceful and happy life. Apart from this benefit in this world, there is also the possibility of you getting a huge benefit in the upper worlds after your death, which is very clearly stated by several Godmen and divine scriptures.”

If the atheist leads a worldly life following justice and avoids sins (pravṛtti), it is more than sufficient. Devotional life (nivṛtti) is not mandatory for him. But accepting at least the existence of the unimaginable God is essential for everybody because it controls sins by instilling the fear of punishment from God. God and His ways of punishment being unimaginable, one can never escape from them, even though one might be able to escape from the police and the courts in this world. The concept of the Human Incarnation is not necessary for an atheist. The atheist should also have open mind to observe the genuine miracles in this world. The observed genuine miracles are essentially unimaginable events and they prove the existence of their source, who is the unimaginable God. The concept of the Human Incarnation is only essential for nivṛtti, which is the path chosen by devotees who aspire for the extreme grace of God.

The Boundary of Space

Another topic that is controversial for atheists, which is the boundary of the universe or space. If the atheistic scientist says that he will show the boundary of the universe through his research tomorrow, you can also tell him that you too will show the existence of the unimaginable God, heaven and hell, the day after tomorrow!

Space must have a boundary because, if space has no boundary, the boundary of space becomes unknown, even to the omniscient God. Then, God cannot be omniscient due to His ignorance about the boundary of space. Therefore, from the view-point of God, the boundary of space does exist. Beyond that boundary, the unimaginable God alone exists and He is without spatial co-ordinates and hence, without volume. An item without volume cannot be imagined by anybody even after concentrating on it for millions of births and therefore, the God beyond space is unimaginable.

From the view-point of the soul, the existing boundary of the universe can never be reached by the soul because if the soul touches the boundary of space, it touches the unimaginable God existing beyond the boundary of space. Since the unimaginable God can never be touched even by the imagination of the soul, the boundary of the universe or space can never be touched by the soul.

If a ship reaches the boundary of the ocean, it means that it has reached the shore or the land, which exists beyond the boundary of the ocean. Hence, the boundary of the infinite space is untouchable in the sense that it can never be reached by the soul. Assuming that the soul is running to touch the boundary of the universe, the universe appears to continuously expand, so that the soul can never touch the boundary of space. This can be correlated with the scientific concept of the constantly expanding universe. In the Gītā, God Kṛṣṇa has said that His creation is endless, which means that the boundary of His creation can never be touched by the human being or even by the angel (Nā'ntosti mama divyānām…—Gītā). Both the human being and the angel (energetic being) are only souls. God Kṛṣṇa was preaching to Arjuna about the endless creation created by Him (God). So, the universe was said to be endless from the view-point of Arjuna, a human being.

God is the divine Father of all the souls (Ahaṃ bījapradaḥ pitā…–Gītā) and has a lot of affection towards souls. In fact, God’s grace is more on atheists than on theists because the doctor’s attention more necessary for a patient than healthy people. God will never leave any soul, even if he is an atheist! Even if the soul is left by all other souls, who are its brothers and sisters, God, who is the parent, will never leave the atheistic soul. Even if the atheistic soul is thrown by God in to the liquid fire of hell, it is not with vengeance, but only with love, so that the soul may improve (Tānahaṃ dviṣataḥ…—Gītā). Also, the soul is not thrown in to liquid fire forever. It is thrown in to it only until it becomes porous enough to allow the water of spiritual knowledge to enter into it. The word ‘forever’ only means a very long time. If an employee is given a letter which states that he has been made permanent, it means that he is ‘permanent’ only up to the retirement age.

When the soul, losing its rigidity (ego) becomes porous to spiritual learning, the soul is again granted a human rebirth. The liquid fire in hell is the only miracle that can change the atheist making him lose his rigidity. Other miracles will not work with such rigid stones. God Kṛṣṇa exhibited the cosmic vision, but Duryodhana did not change at all. God will exhibit miracles provided God has some hope that the soul will change, be it a theist or an atheist. Miracles are also used by God to help theists or atheists provided there is some hope of their spiritual development. When there is no such hope, the unimaginable God does not exhibit any miracles simply to prove His existence. God is not bothered about proving His existence. He is only bothered about the spiritual development of souls.

-By Shri Datta Swami
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
dattaswami1:

When you approach an atheist and try to change the person through logic, leave the atheist to God, after presenting the final logic, which is that there is a 50-50 probability of the existence or non-existence of God. You should say the following to the atheist:

“This space is infinite and neither you nor I can find its boundary. I cannot show you the existence of hell, heaven or God in this infinite space. But you too cannot show me their absence in this infinite space by taking me up to the boundary of space. Hence, hell may exist or it may not exist.

Here is where a 50-50 probability has to be accepted. Suppose, I believe in the existence of hell and hence, I do not commit sins. Even if, after my death, I find out that there is no hell, there is no loss for me. While I am still alive, I have already enjoyed the benefit of living a tension-free life and not having to bother about the police and courts, since I have not committed any sins. On the other hand, if you commit sins believing that hell does not exist and after your death, if you find out that unfortunately, hell does exist, you are totally lost!
So, whenever there is a 50-50 probability, a wise man always errs on the safe side. One must always choose the side with a lower risk. Let us say there is a blind person walking on the road. One person tells him that there is a fire ahead in his path and another person tells him that there is no fire ahead. Whom should the blind man choose to follow?

Certainly, if he is a wise blind man, he will turn back because even if the fire is absent, there would be no loss to him. But if the blind man is foolish, he will choose to disregard the warning and take the risk of going forward. If unfortunately, there is actually a fire ahead, he will get burnt!

Therefore, choose the side of lower risk given the 50-50 probability and believe in the existence of the unimaginable God, heaven and hell. Worship God with devotion and do meritorious deeds without committing any sins. Even if God, heaven and hell are absent, you will get enough benefit of believing in God, heaven and hell, which is a life of happiness, peace and freedom from even a trace of tension of the police and the courts.

After all, whether a person is a theist or an atheist, all the efforts the person makes in life is only to get this benefit of a peaceful and happy life. Apart from this benefit in this world, there is also the possibility of you getting a huge benefit in the upper worlds after your death, which is very clearly stated by several Godmen and divine scriptures.”

If the atheist leads a worldly life following justice and avoids sins (pravṛtti), it is more than sufficient. Devotional life (nivṛtti) is not mandatory for him. But accepting at least the existence of the unimaginable God is essential for everybody because it controls sins by instilling the fear of punishment from God. God and His ways of punishment being unimaginable, one can never escape from them, even though one might be able to escape from the police and the courts in this world. The concept of the Human Incarnation is not necessary for an atheist. The atheist should also have open mind to observe the genuine miracles in this world. The observed genuine miracles are essentially unimaginable events and they prove the existence of their source, who is the unimaginable God. The concept of the Human Incarnation is only essential for nivṛtti, which is the path chosen by devotees who aspire for the extreme grace of God.

The Boundary of Space

Another topic that is controversial for atheists, which is the boundary of the universe or space. If the atheistic scientist says that he will show the boundary of the universe through his research tomorrow, you can also tell him that you too will show the existence of the unimaginable God, heaven and hell, the day after tomorrow!

Space must have a boundary because, if space has no boundary, the boundary of space becomes unknown, even to the omniscient God. Then, God cannot be omniscient due to His ignorance about the boundary of space. Therefore, from the view-point of God, the boundary of space does exist. Beyond that boundary, the unimaginable God alone exists and He is without spatial co-ordinates and hence, without volume. An item without volume cannot be imagined by anybody even after concentrating on it for millions of births and therefore, the God beyond space is unimaginable.

From the view-point of the soul, the existing boundary of the universe can never be reached by the soul because if the soul touches the boundary of space, it touches the unimaginable God existing beyond the boundary of space. Since the unimaginable God can never be touched even by the imagination of the soul, the boundary of the universe or space can never be touched by the soul.

If a ship reaches the boundary of the ocean, it means that it has reached the shore or the land, which exists beyond the boundary of the ocean. Hence, the boundary of the infinite space is untouchable in the sense that it can never be reached by the soul. Assuming that the soul is running to touch the boundary of the universe, the universe appears to continuously expand, so that the soul can never touch the boundary of space. This can be correlated with the scientific concept of the constantly expanding universe. In the Gītā, God Kṛṣṇa has said that His creation is endless, which means that the boundary of His creation can never be touched by the human being or even by the angel (Nā'ntosti mama divyānām…—Gītā). Both the human being and the angel (energetic being) are only souls. God Kṛṣṇa was preaching to Arjuna about the endless creation created by Him (God). So, the universe was said to be endless from the view-point of Arjuna, a human being.

God is the divine Father of all the souls (Ahaṃ bījapradaḥ pitā…–Gītā) and has a lot of affection towards souls. In fact, God’s grace is more on atheists than on theists because the doctor’s attention more necessary for a patient than healthy people. God will never leave any soul, even if he is an atheist! Even if the soul is left by all other souls, who are its brothers and sisters, God, who is the parent, will never leave the atheistic soul. Even if the atheistic soul is thrown by God in to the liquid fire of hell, it is not with vengeance, but only with love, so that the soul may improve (Tānahaṃ dviṣataḥ…—Gītā). Also, the soul is not thrown in to liquid fire forever. It is thrown in to it only until it becomes porous enough to allow the water of spiritual knowledge to enter into it. The word ‘forever’ only means a very long time. If an employee is given a letter which states that he has been made permanent, it means that he is ‘permanent’ only up to the retirement age.

When the soul, losing its rigidity (ego) becomes porous to spiritual learning, the soul is again granted a human rebirth. The liquid fire in hell is the only miracle that can change the atheist making him lose his rigidity. Other miracles will not work with such rigid stones. God Kṛṣṇa exhibited the cosmic vision, but Duryodhana did not change at all. God will exhibit miracles provided God has some hope that the soul will change, be it a theist or an atheist. Miracles are also used by God to help theists or atheists provided there is some hope of their spiritual development. When there is no such hope, the unimaginable God does not exhibit any miracles simply to prove His existence. God is not bothered about proving His existence. He is only bothered about the spiritual development of souls.

-By Shri Datta Swami
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Mr. Shri..

Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Neither does your god.

Therefore, all 3 exists in exercise of their rights to privacy.
Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Judybash93:

Lmfao!!! Christian atheists?? Bruh! Atheistism isn't a belief system. It's the lack of belief in the existence of deities. If you know that your own god exists, why not just prove it? Satan o, Ogun o, obatala o, amadioha o and all others haven't been proven to exist, so, there's lack of belief in them as well. So, what's your point sir?

A living system (belief) in a lack of belief or refusal to believe.
Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A living system (belief) in a lack of belief or refusal to believe.

Read what you typed slowly and try to make sense of it

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Judybash93:

Read what you typed slowly and try to make sense of it

Your problem is that you do not know that belief means settled living aka the the merger of the word "Begin and Live" Be, Live!

Since you have settled that you do not think or you refuse to accept that there is some Mighty whom some people call "God", then you are living on "the living" (aka belief) that there is no such Mighty.

It's as simple as that!

So take your time, assimilate and see whether you are not doing just that the exact same way as we who have accepted that indeed there is a Mighty, Whom we call God and we are living on (belief) that knowing!
Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your problem is that you do not know that belief means settled living aka the the merger of the word "Begin and Live" Be, Live!

Since you have settled that you do not think or you refuse to accept that there is some Mighty whom some people call "God", then you are living on "the living" (aka belief) that there is no such Mighty.

It's as simple as that!

So take your time, assimilate and see whether you are not doing just that the exact same way as we who have accepted that indeed there is a Mighty, Whom we call God and we are living on (belief) that knowing!

You're going round in circles
Do you believe in Zeus?
I guess your answer would be 'NO'
With that being said, that means you do not believe in Zeus, thereby you lack a believe in that deity.
Your god that's been playing hide and seek is what we're saying we do not believe in. So, just prove the existence of your deity and stop trying to tell us what atheism is.
Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Judybash93:

You're going round in circles
Do you believe in Zeus?
I guess your answer would be 'NO'
With that being said, that means you do not believe in Zeus, thereby you lack a believe in that deity.
Your god that's been playing hide and seek is what we're saying we do not believe in. So, just prove the existence of your deity and stop trying to tell us what atheism is.

You are the one turning around by yourself and Changing the post.

The issue is not whether God shows Himself for He would never show Himself to people who hate Him.

1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, HE WILL LET YOU FIND HIM; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

And you people already prove the Truth of this Law, so this is not in issue.

So, in the end, you have not said any valid thing.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore, all 3 exists in exercise of their rights to privacy.

Therefore Shokolokobamboshe exists and has right to privacy. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Viktor7(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordReed:

Also there are pagan atheists, https://naturalisticpaganism.org/2013/03/03/pagan-atheists-yes-we-exist-by-stifyn-emrys/ . Atheism is a very broad term.

Na them sabi.
To each his own idiosyncrasy
Re: Christian Atheism by Image123(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordReed:

A very very broad term. The Bible refers to people without the fear and belief of God in the same frame. Actually, the fool that says/said in his heart that there's no God didn't say it with his mouth or tell people around. His sinful actions showed him off.
Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one turning around by yourself and Changing the post.

The issue is not whether God shows Himself for He would never show Himself to people who hate Him.

1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, HE WILL LET YOU FIND HIM; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

And you people already prove the Truth of this Law, so this is not in issue.

So, in the end, you have not said any valid thing.

No bruh! You are the one shifting the post sir.

It starts and ends with the Bible with people like you. It's like the old communist red book of the Mao era to you people. How can i hate something that i don't believe exists?
I have no feelings whatever towards your deity.
Btw, have you thought if what your so called god has revealed to you might be as a result of schizophrenic hallucination?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Wilgrea7(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
The whole idea of “Christian atheism" seems a tad bit ironical to me

How exactly does one discard the belief in a God based on the bible, and yet accept the belief in a devil?

Even when I was a Christian, one of the first concepts i got rid of while deconverting was the idea of an antagonist devil.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordReed:

Therefore Shokolokobamboshe exists and has right to privacy. LoLz.

And KWAM 1 (no, not that one grin) is the only true God. Can the house shout Shokolokobamboshe?!
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wilgrea7:
The whole idea of “Christian atheism" seems a tad bit ironical to me

How exactly does one discard the belief in a God based on the bible, and yet accept the belief in a devil?

Even when I was a Christian, one of the first concepts i got rid of while deconverting was the idea of an antagonist devil.

Christian atheism is nonsense. They are the ones who reject the notion of the Christian/Jewish god while assuming Jesus was real and a "good moral teacher". They are monumentally wrong like the normal christians because if you take the magical nonsense out of the story of jesus, all you are left with is a megalomaniacal cult leader with some trite moral principles who is also prone to anger and belligerence when challenged about his claims. He is also psychotic enough to threaten the weakminded with torture in hell if they doubt his "godship".

The "christian values" they think they subscribe to are just humanitarian values that can be found in all cultures. The jesus character is also overrated as a moral teacher. An example is the story of the attempted stoning of the "adulterous" woman when Jesus said "he without sin cast the first stone". How about stop stoning each other like wild savages? The person who wrote the bullshit story couldn't fathom that?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Judybash93:

No bruh! You are the one shifting the post sir.

It starts and ends with the Bible with people like you. It's like the old communist red book of the Mao era to you people. How can i hate something that he don't believe exists?
I have no feelings whatever towards your deity.

You are still changing post and running far away from the issue which is "you are living on the living that there is no such Mighty which is also belief like we are living on the living that there is A Mighty"

And not whether you hate or don't hate God.

Judybash93:

Btw, have you thought if what your so called god has revealed to you might be as a result of schizophrenic hallucination?

Did you your home economics, agric or chemistry book and make people fall into schizo-halluc?

You live on (belief) on those things taught you since secondary school because you saw the verification of their teachings.

The same with the Bible. And unfortunately for you people, as stated in God's Text book given to man (Bible), God can not and does not talk to people who love doing those things that are bad neither will He reveal Himself to them.

So, you are just here even proving the Truth of God's Word!

As written, people like you and your kind can never ever see nor hear from Him.
Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are still changing post and running far away from the issue which is "you are living on the living that there is no such Mighty which is also belief like we are living on the living that there is A Mighty"

And not whether you hate or don't hate God.

Did you your home economics, agric or chemistry book and make people fall into schizo-halluc?

You live on (belief) on those things taught you since secondary school because you saw the verification of their teachings.

The same with the Bible. And unfortunately for you people, as stated in God's Text book given to man (Bible), God can not and does not talk to people who love doing those things that are bad neither will He reveal Himself to them.

So, you are just here even proving the Truth of God's Word!

As written, people like you and your kind can never ever see nor hear from Him.

You've only ended up giving an operational definition for atheism. If that works for you, that's fine, wallow in it.

LMAO! Home economics, agric, chemistry? You can literally test whatever you read regardless of if you believe in them or not. The findings are based on experiments that have been repeated, revised and guess what they aren't infallible unlike your Bible which is meant only for those that believe grin
Your thought process is like that of someone that belongs to a cult.
You're comparing science to a book and religion based on myths grin
Btw, if dem born your god well, let him show himself.
Like i said earlier, you should look into that option of getting tested to see if you aren't hallucinating.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2022
KnownUnknown:

And KWAM 1 (no, not that one grin) is the only true God. Can the house shout Shokolokobamboshe?!

Shokolokobamboshe!
Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Judybash93:

You've only ended up giving an operational definition for atheism. If that works for you, that's fine, wallow in it.

The definition and explanation of many things are based on their operations eg chair- something for sitting, phone something used for talking to people etc.

Judybash93:

LMAO! Home economics, agric, chemistry? You can literally test whatever you read regardless of if you believe in them or not. The findings are based on experiments

You never tested types of soil to know that vegetables do not grow in sand (sandy soil) nor that the earth is comprised of solids, liquids and gases.

All these things are self proven and self evident.

So without a doubt your atheism is just a proof that God has completely rejected people like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... / These Are The Fundamental Beliefs For A Human Being / First Fruit, First Fraud!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.