Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? (4608 Views)

Yul Edochie Has Committed The Crime Of Bigamy. This Is Different From Polygamy. / Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Dagah2: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
So I saw the leaked divorce papers filed by Anita(Petitioner) and some part talking of the Petitioner being accused of adultery.
Can the legal luminaries interpret the papers because news is already making rounds that it was Rudeboy that cheated. Attached is the divorce paper

1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Dagah2: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lalasticlala, Missyb3,Fynestboi, please move to Fp
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by iamtardey: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Assignment
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Baawaa(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who commit adultery,if you ask me who I will ask
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Pierocash(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes ,Rudeboy committed the adultery with his maids and impregnated one of them according to the woman.

Even though I no dey there,I believe am.

Make I sit down they observe comments

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by critique2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm
And news don dey fly.
Lalasticlala, push to village square make we settle the matter
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Dagah2: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pierocash:
Yes ,Rudeboy committed the adultery with his maids and impregnated one of them according to the woman.

grin the matter fit pass wetin you believe. Where are all the Nairaland "My lord may I? geng"
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by GOFRONT(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na wao......Some men sha!!!

I have come to realize that the moment a girl or lady is introduced into the house as a househelp or maid, Oga's preeq automatically starts to rise towards the housegirl.......at this point, madam's kitty becomes antiquated, outdated to the preeqs of Oga.....

I pity those who release their sister or daughter to go do a househelp or maid because of lack of job....

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Northernblood3: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
The way fools quickly believed what the woman said against rudeboy (cheating) without hearing from rudeboy made me believe that we have alot of fools in this country.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by FarahAideed: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's confirmed both were adulterous
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pierocash:

Event keeps repeating itself and humans never learn, where was she when the temptation was staring Paul in d face, like Adam/Eve's encounter wt d Snake. Was she allowing d maid to cook for Paul?
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
The way fools quickly believed what the woman said against rudeboy (cheating) without hearing from rudeboy made me believe that we have alot of fools in this country.

1. He calls himself RUDEboy.

2. OK...it's just a name but he's mannerless to his Sister in Law which proves the name isn't an accident.

3. He feels marriage na just by tribe. Karma has taught him a lesson

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
angry
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Kondomatic(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Event keeps repeating itself and humans never learn, where was she when the temptation was staring Paul in d face, like Adam/Eve's encounter wt d Snake. Was she allowing d maid to cook for Paul?
Are you trying to blame the woman?

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Muna4real(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

1. He calls himself RUDEboy.

2. OK...it's just a name but he's mannerless to his Sister in Law which proves the name isn't an accident.

3. He feels marriage na just by tribe. Karma has taught him a lesson

Nigerians sef. Has rude boy for any day brought in tribe into the issue? You're all just being sentimental. The woman is not even Igbo. Just chill.

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by festacman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Smh.
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Nyamve1: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
You guys should leave these people alone. No other news again on nl??

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Onyi22(f): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nyamve1:
You guys should leave these people alone. No other news again on nl??
You dy mind the useless bloggers
They now have what to fed on through out this month n next

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Mutemenot(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
married to Rudeboy n expect him to be saint
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Sanchez01: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
She left the marriage and moved with her kids to the U.S. since March, if I am not mistaken. All her pictures on Instagram around this time suggests it was over as there was no wedding band on her. And then she did some embarked on some expensive trips in the name of 'vacation'. Paul himself liked some and then stopped. I am guessing that was when it was obvious to him that something wasn't right. Rumour mills claim a man bankrolled her trip and I don't doubt it one bit.

Meanwhile, she left after Paul allegedly got their maid pregnant. She was already tired of the marriage before moving to the U.S. The subtle attack and counter attack in her petition might just confirm the rumour to be true after all—Paul seems to have a filed a petition first citing adultery. On her part, Anita counters with a barrage of allegations, while challenging Paul to deny them.

For whatever reasons, this letter seems to have been made public by Anita's camp but the other parts of the petition, if released, might confirm the fact that she also got herself a 'distraction' which Paul refers as adultery.

If the rumours are any way true and somewhat correlates with the letter, then it means Anita is guilty of cheating as well. Perhaps the court will take cause and effect into account, perhaps not. I would have loved that she ended the marriage peacefully before doing her thing. All of these are mere assumptions, regardless. Both camps have been unusually quiet and this mostly happen to people with serious legal battles and not the Mercy Aigbe vs Gentry type.

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Sanchez01: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
AdeniyiA:

You're blaming a woman whose husband allegedly got their maid pregnant? Sorry to ask—who raised you?

5 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by zolajpower: 4:40am On Aug 22, 2021
GOFRONT:
Na wao......Some men sha!!!

I have come to realize that the moment a girl or lady is introduced into the house as a househelp or maid, Oga's preeq automatically starts to rise towards the housegirl.......at this point, madam's kitty becomes antiquated, outdated to the preeqs of Oga.....

I pity those who release their sister or daughter to go do a househelp or maid because of lack of job....
What about when q Musa is introduced as a security man/ gate man what does madam kpekus do ?

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by beautyhd: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Are you trying to blame the woman? [/font][/i][/quote]

Na so my brother, this is how all these people blame the woman for a cheating husband and they call for the woman's head when caught cheating rather than blaming the husband.

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by JovialJune(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2021
AdeniyiA:

So it is her fault that Paul couldn't tame his diick? Are you a man, a kid, or a toddler

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by JovialJune(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Northernblood3:

Same way fools quickly blamed the woman when the gist of what really happened wasn't fully out yet, but believed she is at fault, this truly made me believe we have a lot of fools in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by JovialJune(f): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
Sanchez01:
She left the marriage and moved with her kids to the U.S. since March, if I am not mistaken. All her pictures on Instagram around this time suggests it was over as there was no wedding band on her. And then she did some embarked on some expensive trips in the name of 'vacation'. Paul himself liked some and then stopped. I am guessing that was when it was obvious to him that something wasn't right. Rumour mills claim a man bankrolled her trip and I don't doubt it one bit.

Meanwhile, she left after Paul allegedly got their maid pregnant. She was already tired of the marriage before moving to the U.S. The subtle attack and counter attack in her petition might just confirm the rumour to be true after all—Paul seems to have a filed a petition first citing adultery. On her part, Anita counters with a barrage of allegations, while challenging Paul to deny them.

For whatever reasons, this letter seems to have been made public by Anita's camp but the other parts of the petition, if released, might confirm the fact that she also got herself a 'distraction' which Paul refers as adultery.

If the rumours are any way true and somewhat correlates with the letter, then it means Anita is guilty of cheating as well. Perhaps the court will take cause and effect into account, perhaps not. I would have loved that she ended the marriage peacefully before doing her thing. All of these are mere assumptions, regardless. Both camps have been unusually quiet and this mostly happen to people with serious legal battles and not the Mercy Aigbe vs Gentry type.
[/s]

You guys never cease to amaze me, she's cheating yet he got a lady pregnant when Anita was pregnant for their first child

She's cheating yet he is known to have a side chick he takes to a particular club in Lagos

She's cheating yet he impregnated their maid

She's cheating yet she made her divorce papers public and we are yet to Paul's own that you claim he must have filed first

She's cheating yet her SM pages are still there for all to see while Oga Paul has shamefully deleted his IG account, maka why

Keep bringing out unverified claims just to paint Anita bad, you think she comes from a poor wretched home that she can't afford vacations for her and her kids? Take a look at your desperate rant that has no head way, how does it even make any sense

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Sanchez01: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

You guys never cease to amaze me, she's cheating yet he got a lady pregnant when Anita was pregnant for their first child

She's cheating yet he is known to have a side chick he takes to a particular club in Lagos

She's cheating yet he impregnated their maid

She's cheating yet she made her divorce papers public and we are yet to Paul's own that you claim he must have filed first

She's cheating yet her SM pages are still there for all to see while Oga Paul has shamefully deleted his IG account, maka why

Keep bringing out stupid claim just to justify nonsense and paint Anita as bad, you think she comes from a poor wretched home that she can't afford vacations for her and her kids? Take a look at your desperate rant that has no head way, how does it even make any sense
Read my post but this time carefully. Read it with an open mind while at it. This isn't and shouldn't be a gender war. If you are trying to stoke one, you won't find one with me.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by HibeeHibee: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by JovialJune(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Sanchez01:

Read my post but this time carefully. Read it with an open mind while at it. This isn't and shouldn't be a gender war. If you are trying to stoke one, you won't find one with me.

Who is looking for gender war, I brought out counter points with known facts in place of your baseless assumptions, instead of you to further bring out more points, you're using gender tags with me, you that commented with an open mind, we see where it led you to, mere rumours, why not try using a closed heart let's see what you'd dish out

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by Alusiizizi(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Northernblood3:

But we do have a lot of fools in this country. Is this really a surprise?
Re: Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sanchez01:

You're blaming a woman whose husband allegedly got their maid pregnant? Sorry to ask—who raised you?

My parents nd I did
I will never support adultery, I am not an adulterer, my point exactly is that some women allow too much a distance in marriage in the name of taking care of their children. I learnt the children are abroad studying, does she spend more time with the children than the husband, knowing he is a star who many women would want to have? I am just asking salient questions, as nobody is really sure of what transpired, we are still insinuating nd alleging.

What I am against is absenteeism in a UNION, else it's no longer one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Crystabel Ekeh Poses Like A Prostitute (see Photos) / "Jesus" Look Alike (pics) / 23 Years Old Owerre Based Girl Flaunts Her N20m Convertible Benz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.