Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

See The Animal Caught By Trap - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Animal Caught By Trap (2432 Views)

See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Another animal caught again but this time by my brother's friend. I'm waiting for the animal right activist as usual.

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by SocialJustice: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Better meat. Lalasticlala, e don burst.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyingpig: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Better meat
OP where do you live, I'll consider a relocation. shocked
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyingpig: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
This your zinc ehn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by SKhanmi: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Animal rights activitist here angry, See beautiful creature you just murdered. Better send it in as exhibit before I properly report you. And add a keg of cold palmwine so I can pardon you.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by donbachi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Delicious
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Haaa
He pain me sha say I no dey chop all these kin meat.
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by markidoo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
see meat
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by TheSERAPH: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
To the OP, Genesis9:3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

To the animal activist crew
Colosian 2:16Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.

To the readers Mattew 4:17 Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Freestainworld(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
innocent animal, life no balance at all.
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Vyzz: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Aladdin1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
This bush meat would be very good to prepare ofe nsala or pepper soup.hmmmm!! am already salivating at the thought of it. oh! life is good with good food.no be the one buhari dey do us so.
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by illicit(m): 5:38am On Sep 05, 2020
pls save d skin
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
flyinnizam:
Another animal caught again but this time by my brother's friend. I'm waiting for the animal right activist as usual.

Cc Lalasticlala
[/s]

Everything is food to you crazy fellas. For your mind now you dey enjoy but when the repercussions of this nonsense comes you will start infecting innocent people with whatever disease you caught from eating wildlife. Turkey, chicken, beef, goat meat, e.t.c dey market poverty won't make you buy, na to dey enter bush dey kill monkey, lizards and other nonsense chop. By the time you exhaust all the wildlife in your area, you and your people will start killing each other for food. Anuofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Better meat. Lalasticlala, e don burst.
na so ooo Lol
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Better meat
OP where do you live, I'll consider a relocation. shocked
i live in Nigeria oo
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
This your zinc ehn lipsrsealed
this time is not on top of zinc o
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2020
SKhanmi:
Animal rights activitist here angry, See beautiful creature you just murdered. Better send it in as exhibit before I properly report you. And add a keg of cold palmwine so I can pardon you.
hahahaha funny.
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2020
donbachi:
Delicious
yes oo. have u ate it before?
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Aladdin1:
This bush meat would be very good to prepare ofe nsala or pepper soup.hmmmm!! am already salivating at the thought of it. oh! life is good with good food.no be the one buhari dey do us so.
Lol. u sabi better tin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
[s][/s]

Everything is food to you crazy fellas. For your mind now you dey enjoy but when the repercussions of this nonsense comes you will start infecting innocent people with whatever disease you caught from eating wildlife. Turkey, chicken, beef, goat meat, e.t.c dey market poverty won't make you buy, na to dey enter bush dey kill monkey, lizards and other nonsense chop. By the time you exhaust all the wildlife in your area, you and your people will start killing each other for food. Anuofia
foolish thought. who said we don't buy animals in the market and besides bird flu includes chicken so why u never die?
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Now, this is what I'm talking about. This is the real deal. cool

Nice catch.
Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by flyinnizam(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:
Now, this is what I'm talking about. This is the real deal. cool

Nice catch.
yes oo waiting for u and Lalasticlala to contact me for your respective share

1 Like

Re: See The Animal Caught By Trap by Gamesmart: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Duiker = Èsúró

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Have For Dinner? / The Ideal Breakfast. / See What I Smoked In Office Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.