Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Reasons Why You Fail - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why You Fail (144 Views)

Starting An Online Business Can Be Fun Or Hard When You Fail To Learn This / It Is Your Fault If You Fail Any Job Aptitude Test In Nigeria / 150 Federal Deputy Directors Fail Promotion Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Fail by bayooz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Positive Life Tips Sep 4, 2020 0 1 Add to Reading List
Everyone wants to succeed, but few people understand why they fail over and over again. Think of something in your life that you’ve wanted to accomplish but haven’t. Something deep down. Whether it’s because you haven’t gotten around to it, are too timid to go for it, or you took a shot and failed spectacularly. Conjure up in your mind that big failure of your life. Perhaps you’re in the middle of it now. It goes without saying, we all Bleep up big time. That’s obvious. Of course, some of us are better at it than others, but that’s kind of obvious too. And then there are those who string along coulda-shoulda moments throughout their life like the toilet paper I used to string up along my neighbor’s house as a kid — a failure so consistent, it borders on art. In the years I’ve spent helping other people overcome their personal issues, I’ve often been asked what the biggest cause of failure was that I’ve come across. Some people have relationship problems, some have money or career problems.

Continue at
www.positivepsychology.org.ng/

(1) (Reply)

“finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online* / You Can't Predict The Future But You Can Prepare For It With The NEBOSH IGC / How To Make Legit Money Online With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.