Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look (52668 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Meet Jimoh John Yakubu, The Pap Producer. / First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look by Asianjollof007: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
tiredoflife:

I go quote u
Ode
U must chop ban grin

I was banned and restricted for weeks, i just regained my freedom and you want to send me back to NL prison?

Avoid me abeg..

600 years of sufferness for you if you dare quote me again, amen!
Re: Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look by tiredoflife(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Asianjollof007:

I was banned and restricted for weeks, i just regained my freedom and you want to send me back to NL prison?

Avoid me abeg..

600 years of sufferness for you if you dare quote me again, amen!
h

grin grin grin u lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.