Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen (38307 Views)

Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
bdchange:
All these signings are good however Lampard should know it comes with a lot of responsibility such as winning the league. How will he blend 5 to 6 new players in a team in just a single season where you have Mancity and Liverpool who have settled team already. I just see the sacking of lampard at hand because I doubt these new players can dethrone Mancity and Liverpool in just a season.

Well, they can... They should!!! They have to! Lampard's future hangs largely on it!!!

This will show him off as an elite manager or just an average underling meant for lower or mid table.

I believe he has what it takes... If he could pass the test with an average team last season, he ought to soar with this elite squad of superstars!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Angelfrost(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Merimental:

Klopp knows what he's doing. I believe in him

He thinks he does... Be afraid! Be very much afraid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
hush15:

What then happens to mount, Abraham, tomori, n co

Bench warming things!!!... I pity Abraham the most!!! He go fat pass Mikel Obi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by g4gerald: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
complexBoss12:
Truth be told all these clubs from other countries are using England to catch cruise.

I am Chelsea fan, I love dat Kai arrived bt there is no way he is worth half the amount paid for him.

Watch his videos on youtube nd see if he is worth the amount plus his age

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by justli: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Finally. I was a little uncomfortable with the rumoured record price tag but calmed down when I heard granovskia negotiated over £140m for Eden Hazard to Madrid move. That's the cost of Timo Werner and Kai Havertz. Good one. Plus Havertz has a manageable right foot.

Plus 50M for morata

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by eyeon(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Airtimex:

Hahaha

You are right bro.
If I hear pim from their mouth ehn.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by justli: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
you are funny but when athlectico bought jao Felix 145millions euro he worth it abi? Sancho worth 120 millions pounds? can't you see that timo wemer price was too cheap compares his goal scoring record? ! but now is Chelsea it did not worth it

Or a class act like pulisic for miserly 58M... Marina is a good negotiator.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Tywo2018: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abraham and Tomori likely to be loaned. The Mason will stay.
hush15:

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Ifybwoy7: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
bdchange:
All these signings are good however Lampard should know it comes with a lot of responsibility such as winning the league. How will he blend 5 to 6 new players in a team in just a single season where you have Mancity and Liverpool who have settled team already. I just see the sacking of lampard at hand because I doubt these new players can dethrone Mancity and Liverpool in just a season.
their first season will be more of individual brilliance. then other seasons can be more of team. covid 19 affected a lot because there is little time for pre season
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by BabaO2: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
hush15:

Crespo|Drogba
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Merimental(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Zico5:

This is not about believe my brother. There is no way of keeping the same team for 3 seasons. Liverpool need to buy players even if it means offloading some players. That's the beauty of the game. Our style of game is becoming boring.

Boring u say ? Real Madrid won 3 champs league final consecutively playing dat "boring" football.

wat matters is Take ur chances wen opportunity arises. boring football wins u trophies.

klopp knows beta after loosing 7 finals in his career.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by mightymine(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
When chelsea didn't sign players reach this level self they win league so what's ur point here

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by BabaO2: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
you are funny but when athlectico bought jao Felix 145millions euro he worth it abi? Sancho worth 120 millions pounds? can't you see that timo wemer price was too cheap compares his goal scoring record? ! but now is Chelsea it did not worth it
Oga, na because of mainly his age and what he can do now. He's longer term investment than Timo @24

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Merimental(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

He thinks he does... Be afraid! Be very much afraid!!!
am believing more in him now instead
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by kalu61(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Welcome boy
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by kalu61(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

What a pleasant signing for Chelsea. I have seen the lad play a couple of times and I must admit Chelsea got themselves a prodigious player.

I can't wait to see how Chelsea will tear teams apart come September 12 when the new season kick-starts.

Imagine a frontline of Timo W(V)erner grin, Ziyech and Pulisic on the wings. Havertz as the no 10. Then you have a Kovacic and Kante at the base of the midfield grin. Wahala!!

With the likes of Mount, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson Odoi, Tammy Abraham, Giroud on the bench. The depth in the team is something else.

Liverpool and City would have their hands full. Chelsea for the title straight up, make I go bet am for Lionsbet like this. If you are a gambler and you want to win big as the new season starts, sign up with the link on my signature and quote me with I'm ready.
Your games de enter ?
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chelsea go kee person next season o!
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Realguyman1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
4tomandchi:
Another wasted money he will go the way of Torres and Ariza...
All this pain rival fans ehn, na wa for una o. Chelsea hold una make una nor sign players? Abi which kind jealous come be all this one make in dey do na? To all my fellow Chelsea fan, up Chelsea! Na our time be this.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by BabaO2: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
bdchange:
Why thinking evil and failure against someone else. I bet you Guardiola and Mourhino couldnt have been able to use that last season's chelsea team and got 4th position or as threatning they were to all the big teams in premiership. Remember Mourhino couldnt use Debruyne, Lukaku, Salah, Tammy, Ake etc at chelsea couple of years back.
What will make the positive difference for Lampard mainly is Timo not Harvetz in my own view. Tammy is good, but he doest have the capacity of Timo, he fades away too often. Silva will play a huge role in the defence, Hakim too will add more value than willian

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by oloriLFC(f): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Zico5:
And Liverpool can still not afford to sign Tiago Alancatara. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Alancatara? Which club does dat one play for again? undecided
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Peppysco: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Autogduru411:
Another Morata deal..... i hope they don't do an Everton this season signing players up and down at the end of the season nothing to show for it.

Pele, na witch club you dey support?
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by xcelentattitude(m): 12:05am On Sep 05, 2020
This guy will just make people be shouting Kai! Kai!! Kai!!! Through out next season grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by DONBABA11: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2020
welcome home boy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2020
I’m the happiest gal so far . Sky is blue and London is Blue . So With all our big big signing , u still want ur club to face mine ?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:
And the pain goes straight to the theatre of penalties and diving grin grin

#COYB cool
stop It grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Calm down undecided
eyeon:
What I like about Chelsea's transfer this season is that I wouldn't welcome any form of excuses. grin
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Great100000:
shocked shocked shocked Meanwhile Welcome To Chelsea Kai Havertz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEQyqHFJ1g
mad o
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Zamani121: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2020
And they will flop and will be sold one by one
As the likes of Salah,robben and the rest was sold
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2020
SQLmastar:
After all these signings, I can bet my ****, they won't get any trophy this coming season.
The highest they'll achieve is cup finals...and still lose.

Lampard still has a lot to learn. Maybe in the next two seasons, he'll be ready to win trophies.
This is how witch craft starts.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Ibunkun1(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:

Nobody will sack Lampard for not winning the league next season. But he will be sacked if he doesn't challenge for the title, and struggling with teams like Man Utd and Leicester won't be tolerated. The project is a three season plan.
Stabilise
Refresh
Then win.
If the winning comes earlier, then it's a bonus.

Thank you. Everyone saying sack like they're Abramovich himself. It's normal that the new signings will still need to settle in.
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by jeffizy(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2020
sthecy:
Go Chelsea.....love you guys
Classy lady
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Merimental:
Roman Abramovic is a straight up guy.

Now Lampard has been properly backed with over 200 mil pounds, if he goes trophyless next season d Hammer will drop heavily on him.

We are waiting to see if Chelsea will be our main threat dis upcoming season or city as usual.

Ynwa

Liverpool never handle Arsenal fuk up well.

Dunno what YNWA will play in September.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.