Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest (5299 Views)

Davido Will Soon Die In A Plane Crash- Popular Prophet Reveals / All Nigerian Politicians And Their Children Deserve To Die - Cubana Chief Priest / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by Forsageofficial(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Tongue is a very little but Powerful Part of the Body.
The Power of Live and Death is right in the Tongue..

My Advice or Admonishment to Him is to Ensure He Genuinely Accepts JESUS.
Departing this Earth without JESUS is the Worst thing to Hit a Human..

Idiotic talk from you.
Many people have possed being rich with their tongue from birth but are still poor, why?
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by Forsageofficial(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
To always back out from the brotherhood is not easy. If you know you know.
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by 444crop: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
xreal:

People forget the fact that GOD is not man.

I believe that we will be surprised to see a honest traditional worshipper in heaven; while a pastor who diverts tithes wouldn't be there.

Irrespective of your religion. As long as you do good and the right things - heaven is your home.
sometimes I wonder, what if this was our heaven and when we die we go to d hell
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by xreal: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mywd:

So if pesin dey occultic now,,, shey u know say God no like allthose things and he no say make we do anything wey go harm us but beleive in him that all things will be better for us...

U go come tell me say pesin wey dey culy wey they kill for cult clash and na good and kind man....... You wan tell me say God go accept am... Stop thinking like a Kid please...

If u go street go shout wetin u talk so,,, them go juss turn u to laughing stock

You quoted the wrong comment, read mine and yours; there is no link.

I mentioned good and right thing, you are talking about occult.
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by Bruno3000(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Tongue is a very little but Powerful Part of the Body.
The Power of Live and Death is right in the Tongue..

My Advice or Admonishment to Him is to Ensure He Genuinely Accepts JESUS.
Departing this Earth without JESUS is the Worst thing to Hit a Human..
Bla bla bla... Is it ur dying?
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by SAMBARRY: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vyzz:
He knows what will kill him
hmnnn ajomobi said the same thing and he exited the exact year he said he would die

Anyway

Good Riddance undecided
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Forsageofficial:
To always back out from the brotherhood is not easy. If you know you know.
which brotherhood?
Re: I Will Soon Die - Cubana Chief Priest by Beverlyjean(f): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Local village man trying to form foreign access...better go to alaba...thats were u belong

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin / PHOTOS: T0pless Heidi Klum (Seal's wife) Receiving Massage from Bodyguard / Goodbye Innocence! Ex-disney Star Selena Gomez Finally Poses Nude..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.