Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin (5297 Views)

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma / Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by Skypertrend(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin

Sarafina is a very popular movie, almost every body have seen the movie it was produced in 1992. Leleti Khumalo was the Protagonist of the movie, she was the girl named Sarafina in that movie. She used to be a beautiful dark skinned girl, but years after the movie, things changed, and she became white.

Leleti Khumalo was not always like this, she was born a brown skin girl, not white skinned. Her skin changed colour, due to the skin disease known as vitiligo, alot of people do not know about this.

Before you conclude or start to judge her about her skin, or start thinking she bleached, kindly read through to know what really happened.

What is Vitiligo Disease?
Vitiligo is seen as an auto-immune disease, it is not contagious or deadly, but sadly Vitiligo has no cure. It makes affected area change color, it makes it turn white, this can affect the hair, eyes, mouth, hands, and sometimes all over the body, for the rest of their life.

Vitiligo happens when the cells that produces pigment just dies off, and stops production of pigment. When this happens, it starts turning your skin white gradually forever, it can not be treated.

When It All Started;

According to Leleti, when she was 18 years old, she started to see white spots on her leg. It wasn’t painful so she wasn’t really worried, she wasn’t quite familiar with the disease back then.
Continue reading.......
https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/21/see-what-happened-to-the-sarafina/

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's the condition MJ used (aka lied about) to bleach his skin to purple color.

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by marshalcarter: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
That's the condition MJ used (aka lied about) to bleach his skin to purple color.
Hmmmmmmmm purple colour...baba na you oooo

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by femi4: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Sarafina: “I believe in the resistance as I believe there can be no light without shadow; or rather, no shadow unless there is also light.” ..

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by delzbaba(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
purple color? Na lizard shit you smoke?

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by Admiral49(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Sarafina
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by meobizy(f): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Vitiligo is a fact of life now. I knew a guy who had little patches at the age 15. At 35 the guy is almost fully oyibo. I didn’t know it grew worse as the person aged, I always assumed it stayed one way and remained so.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by Bigbishung(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2020
this shit is real.i know one girl on Facebook
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by CosmicPhoenix: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
sarafina,nice movie,y'all should try and watch it.
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by kpakpankolo: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2020
may God be with her
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by Shortyy(f): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Vitiligo
Re: See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin by SavageResponse(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
I remember this lady smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi / Olamide Reveals The Real Meaning Of Shakitibobo / Cee-c Flaunts Her Thighs In Sexy Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.