Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,971 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms (884 Views)

Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms? / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by hedonister: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good Day Everyone, Please i need help with doctors on this platform because it seems whatever is wrong with me is winding down to it's final lap (i hope not)

Let me start from the beginning and i hope i don't bore you with my epistle...

Some years ago (over 5 years), i started feeling weaker and kinda unaware of my surrounding. To put things simple, i stopped feeling smart to be the point that i had to forego a career in computer programming. I found it difficult to remember the very basic things not to talk of learning new things.

Whatever was wrong with me was PROGRESSING and i could feel it because in the first few months or years, there were times when i felt better. It was an on and off situation but as the years went by, it started getting worse. Meaning i was always feeling bad and rarely ever felt better.

It is hard to actually enumerate the symptoms that i had because some come and go while new ones join in but i will try.

BODY WEAKNESS/FATIQUE: It progressed to the point that i could barely do anything physical or even mental. My best bet was lying down everyday and not lift a finger. The slightest physical or mental activity would make me extremely tired for up to a week. It was a different form of laziness because i just couldn't do the regular chore. My bones felt weak and my muscle mass felt like they were dissapearing.

MENTAL TIREDNESS/LACK OF MEMORY/ BRAIN FATIQUE/ LACK OF CONCENTRATION: This one is self explanatory and like i explained earlier, i couldn't use my brain for anything tasking because it wears me out.

These 2 symptoms have always stood out but there are other symptoms and a few in particular have degenerated to even become prominent.

DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS-: I really don't know if it's digestive problems but all i know is that from my throat down to my stomach just feels weird. I have this weird feeling like i'm going to throw up but never do. Sometimes, it feels like i'm hungry even after eating. My stomach feels hollow or empty.

What has been worrying me in recent times are:

EYE TURNING/ VERTIGO: I don't know whether to call it vertigo but-my eyes just keep turning and it feels like i'm going to fall. I don't feel as confident walking or doing anything for that matter like i used to. I also tend to panick when i'm in a car and someone is driving. It feels like something is going to happen, so my eyes are always on the road.

NECK TIGHTNESS: It also feels like my throat is closing in. I'm having a breathing problem and it seems to be getting worse as the day goes by. I also used to have DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING something.

It's really hard for me to listt all the symptoms that i've had but i'll update as soon as i remember.

What i want basically is to be assisted i determining what these symptoms can mean so that i will run the necessary tests and refer it to a doctor.
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by BlueOrange: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
YOU NEED A BIOLOGICAL RESET TO RESET YOUR BODY SYSTEM.. BUT IN ALL HONESTY AS I COMBINE AS A HEALTH EXPERT, SOME OF THE CONDITIONS YOU OUTLINED CUTS ACROSS BIOLOGICAL CONDITIONS AND FOR THIS REASON, I'LL LIKE TO RECOMMEND THE SEARCH FOR SOLUTIONS EVEN BEYOND MEDICINE

Go for detoxication to format your biomes database and trigger a biological system reset. Find a GNLD drugs expert, they'll recommend a therapy combination for you to use. Apply with tre en ten to help induce strength in your cells and watch the process. Consume plenty of fruits to help. Your natural biological processes and boost your antibodies
For loss of energy, get iron supplements to boost your blood. Also get food supplements to help with boosting your appetite and supply you with nutrients your body needs

To improve digestion, eat plenty of vegetables or/and vegetable soups atleast three times weekly as they'll cleanse your bowels and digestive tract

The neck/breathing aspect is somewhat complex, you could be asmathic or have a respiratory problem. You need to work on this area carefully and discussing with an health expert to provide more detailed information on how your body system works would be required. But allow me recommend taking herb-laced tea (lemon grass) asucj as you can

Vitamin Cee in healthy concentration will help you

For your eyes, speak with a pharmacist and explain the condition, you'll be recommended yeast, but as you do this, try to eat more Vitamin A diet, it's nothing more than a plague that covers the eyeballs and prevents the eyes from having the right vision it ought. Take foods with oil that's not cooked, I.e yam and red oil. Reduce vegetable oil and replace with palm oil in your diets

1 Like

Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by dangermouse(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Go see a doctor ASAP, and that means NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by Ebinepre(f): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you can, contact me on WhatsApp only... 08051728592... Let's take it from there!
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by MrOjay1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by longetivity(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
And you have kept quiet for over five years

1 Like

Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by hedonister: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2020
longetivity:
And you have kept quiet for over five years
No, i haven't. I've been to the hospital several times...
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by ppeessuu: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2020
So sorry about ur condition but to assist u further pls go to Google and read about SIBO.
After u have done that then come back and say so.
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by hedonister: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2020
ppeessuu:
So sorry about ur condition but to assist u further pls go to Google and read about SIBO.
After u have done that then come back and say so.
I've read about it. I'm hearing SIBO for the first time. I've always thought i had an Acid Reflux or GERD problem though. Are they related?
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by rodgermetty(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Bro if you ask me I will tell you to try amazing herb black seed oil.

You can see over 100 reviews here on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil/

Amazing Herbs black seed oil will restore everything to default.

Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by abilolakemmy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
hedonister:
Good Day Everyone, Please i need help with doctors on this platform because it seems whatever is wrong with me is winding down to it's final lap (i hope not)

Some years ago (over 5 years), i started feeling weaker and kinda unaware of my surrounding. To put things simple, i stopped feeling smart to be the point that i had to forego a career in computer programming. I found it difficult to remember the very basic things not to talk of learning new things.

Whatever was wrong with me was PROGRESSING and i could feel it because in the first few months or years, there were times when i felt better. It was an on and off situation but as the years went by, it started getting worse. Meaning i was always feeling bad and rarely ever felt better.

It is hard to actually enumerate the symptoms that i had because some come and go while new ones join in but i will try.

BODY WEAKNESS/FATIQUE: It progressed to the point that i could barely do anything physical or even mental. My best bet was lying down everyday and not lift a finger. The slightest physical or mental activity would make me extremely tired for up to a week. It was a different form of laziness because i just couldn't do the regular chore. My bones felt weak and my muscle mass felt like they were dissapearing.

MENTAL TIREDNESS/LACK OF MEMORY/ BRAIN FATIQUE/ LACK OF CONCENTRATION: This one is self explanatory and like i explained earlier, i couldn't use my brain for anything tasking because it wears me out.

These 2 symptoms have always stood out but there are other symptoms and a few in particular have degenerated to even become prominent.

DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS-: I really don't know if it's digestive problems but all i know is that from my throat down to my stomach just feels weird. I have this weird feeling like i'm going to throw up but never do. Sometimes, it feels like i'm hungry even after eating. My stomach feels hollow or empty.

EYE TURNING/ VERTIGO: I don't know whether to call it vertigo but-my eyes just keep turning and it feels like i'm going to fall. I don't feel as confident walking or doing anything for that matter like i used to. I also tend to panick when i'm in a car and someone is driving. It feels like something is going to happen, so my eyes are always on the road.

NECK TIGHTNESS: It also feels like my throat is closing in. I'm having a breathing problem and it seems to be getting worse as the day goes by. I also used to have DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING something.

It's really hard for me to listt all the symptoms that i've had but i'll update as soon as i remember.

What i want basically is to be assisted i determining what these symptoms can mean so that i will run the necessary tests and refer it to a doctor.

Hi
I will like to recommend some products that can help to improve mental function, promote satiety and others
Send me a DM https:///2348101109455
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by drach(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please help man. I am currently going through this same cycle. I have sent close to 1mill on various test still nothing was found.
How did you handle yours

hedonister:

Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by oxygenator: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2023
drach:
Please help man. I am currently going through this same cycle. I have sent close to 1mill on various test still nothing was found.
How did you handle yours

We need to see your lab test results to be able to help.
Re: Please Help - I Need Help With These Symptoms by babaalagbo11(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2023
hedonister:

contact me, check my signature to reach me

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Test Done From The Comfort Of Your Home / Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. / Remedy For Genital Warts (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.