Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Do I Get Him To Refund The Balance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get Him To Refund The Balance? (211 Views)

Fg Vs ASUU: Nigeria’s Future In The Balance / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him To Refund The Balance? by fanzine(f): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Pls house.I have a case in Alaba I m yet to resolve. i priced and bought A century oven at the cost 18k .later one of the boys delivered it to my abode. I collected his number. That was 2 years and some months ago. Since then been buying stuff from them. Three weeks ago I needed to get my exact oven for my sis. So I had to call the guy that I want my exact oven but I can't remember the size. He asked how much I bought .I told him 18k he said ok it's 20 litres, that it's now 20k. I did the transfer and added delivery fare. On his way coming to deliver the oven he called suddenly that he couldn't make it to my house that he wanted to go back to Alaba. I had to call my husband to met and collect the oven from him half way. When they met he collected another transport money from my husband. To cut the story short .I discovered the oven he brought is smaller than mine. When I called their shop they told me. The oven he delivered is 20 litre sold @ 13k. Mine is 37 litre and current price is 18500. I returned the oven but he is not picking my calls. And am yet to get the 37 litre oven I want. And this is supposed to be a birthday gift to my sis. Pls house,if you can assist me to resolve this. I will be so grateful . Money is not easy to come by.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Refund The Balance? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Get an army personnel or a lawyer if you can afford any
Re: How Do I Get Him To Refund The Balance? by yanabasee1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Seems nairaland will need a liaison representative of Alabamarket here to give assistance to cases like this...

The guy who got his cases settled should come over here and help her with his contacts..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Life Is A Dream And Death Wakes Us Up? ��‍♂️ / Telephone Mast For Sale In Wuse II Abuja!!! / Arik Air On Strike, Passengers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.