Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? (121 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? by featurednews: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
You would have to be concealed under a rock to not have actually heard whatever about the Coronavirus. Lots of great recommendations have been provided about safeguarding yourself from capturing this virus and as all of us understand at this time it's an around the world shutdown of whatever. In terms of the infection, there's very little more that can be done to stop it at this time such as the use of face masks, according to [url]asgthestore.com.au/buy-face-masks-australia[/url].

Sound judgment is heading out the window in numerous methods and the media is hyping this up huge time with every program focusing on how to live locked in your house for weeks. I have to admit that one makes me laugh as I've been confined to my house for 30 years since of being bedridden. I'm used to it and understand how to reside in seclusion. I realize the rest of the world does not understand how to be locked down. Perhaps there is a lesson individuals need to find out about slowing down and not needing to be and go constantly. To me, that's one of the positives of this pandemic.

Lots of think that this is the completion of the world and that it's a Biblical prediction about completion times. I do not think that this infection will wipe out a substantial quantity of the population worldwide. Yes, there will be deaths, but it will not erase the 3/4 of the population. In the Book of Revelations, it talks about an epidemic that will erase 3/4 populations as we've reached completion times. First of all, we are not at the end and second of all, it is not going to eliminate the big quantity of people that the media wants you to believe.

Here are examples throughout history of when individuals thought it would be the completion of the world.
- People thought the Black Plague was the end of the world.
- World War 1 was thought to be the completion of the world.
- World War 2 was also viewed as the completion of the world.
- Many felt that the World Trade Center attack signified the completion of the world.
- The Coronavirus will be the end of the world.

With all the changes occurring on the planet, you do not need to be a weatherman to understand which way the wind blows. It is time to prepare your spirit to withstand these changes and to be strong to help those in need. I discuss protecting yourself in the White Light and now is certainly the time to be protecting your spiritual self in the Divine White Light. Please read my article and watch my video on how to do this spiritual defense.

Prayer is likewise important. God is still on the throne and prayer can change things. Never forget the power of the Almighty. Whatever name you want to use for God/The Great Creator - utilize it. The point is to request for Divine help for the world and ourselves. Make certain and ask the angels for their aid. They wait for you to ask.

I have been on this planet for rather a long time and given that I was a small child all I have actually heard is that completion of the world is near. What I can state is that it's not coming with this infection.

Numerous things have to occur prior to the end of the world and just a few of them have taken place. So do not panic. Every day, the COVID-19 break out brings us brand-new stress and anxieties along with brand-new reasons to celebrate the human spirit.

What is occurring is an excellent financial shift. Many small companies are being closed down and can not recuperate from the enforced world broad shut down. The individual who lives from paycheck to income is going to feel this actually difficult. When you think about it being worldwide and how can the world recover from a significant closed down of all service and production you have to really question. Right now they're saying that they're shutting down for a couple of weeks, however, it appears that it might be a few months.

My own company has actually gone down substantially over the past week because people need to consider purchasing the requirements instead of something that is considered nonessential. I know that I use great convenience and spiritual advice along with practical suggestions. Having worked as a Naturopathic Doctor for many years I have a fantastic knowledge of health concerns. Today people are not seeing the requirement for this advice/service. So I do not understand just how much longer I will make it through as an organization. I've been in business a very long time, however, this worldwide shutdown is so powerful, and very few small companies will have the ability to survive.

With this shutdown, the Dow Jones has actually taken a downward turn. Chicken Little is running around shrieking, "The Dow is falling, The Dow is falling." Worry is triggering people to panic and the media feeds the panic. Worry keeps people in line and following the actions of those in charge. We should not give in to the fear. Remember that this too will pass.

Prior to this crisis, individuals were currently in fear of losing their jobs since people are being cut without any notice nowadays. Recently there is little economic security, even if you work, even if you have savings, and even if you are a CEO.

What I do think is that there will be a further decline financially worldwide. How can it not occur when whatever has concerned a dead stop? This is going to put massive fear and tension upon people.

The worst thing you can do is hesitate. Fear causes more anxiety and worry to grow. What you require to do is go back and be unbiased about your individual circumstance. Evaluate it as though you were somebody else and you might see things a bit clearer.

Another factor that I feel is coming is social unrest resulting in riots. After a couple of weeks of being shut in and many people not having any money breakouts of riots are going to occur. I know that the federal government is trying to set aside money to individuals to assist them through this crisis and that will definitely delay individuals from panicking and beginning to riot. Be prepared for rioting and robbery. Please hope that this can be stopped. Remember the more fear people have it propels them into actions they usually would not do.

Re: Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? by Gracy1987(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Corona virus shouldn't be the end of business at least there are loan opportunities outside there
Re: Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? by Deborah98(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't think so
Re: Is This Pandemic The End Of The World? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you selling Bitcoins, PayPal, PayGal, or PayMal? Save yourself the stress of commenting on each thread. Automate it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6083759/

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Where To Get Black Seed In Bulk / Cryptocurrencyethereum Whale Transfers $76 Million Worth Of Cryptos / Buying Itunes Now At 25k For $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.