Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) (3410 Views)

Bella Shmurda Performance That Made YAHOO BOYS Rain Dollars On Him / Davido's Babymama Chioma Twerks And Rain Down Naira In A Birthday Party / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Bukylinaxchange(f): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yahoo boys rain down money at FESTAC hotel (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AJAZ9ylT4
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Guest911: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin opor ooo
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
When they arrest them now na rubbish comments you start seeing from Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by pheelhip(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
But ask them for little help, they will not help you but rather get you drinks.
las las, all of us go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by CabelloCuban: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:

Lol
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by CabelloCuban: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Atleast when police come na them dey go arrest not you ...let them enjoy then suffer knowing atleast they had fungrin....wetin do your own hand wey you no fit find client gringrin

As you said “las las we go dey alright”
God no go shame us
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Queenflourish(f): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Golden tulip hotel at festac
Na their work be that

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Rilley(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Queenflourish:
Golden tulip hotel at festac Na their work be that
E be like say you be their customer

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by emerazz(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:

Go hustle your own

If dem hold am now u go japa...

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by MJBOLT: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Rilley:

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by sammyrutherford(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2020
That's golden tulip inside ShopRite
And he was later arrested

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2020
See as dat man take pack the okada to pick money hahha lol

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
See as dat man take pack the okada to pick money hahha lol

And the man looks like delivery man
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Queenflourish(f): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rilley:

I did my I.T there ni
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Starboytwo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
I wish I dey there chai
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by KehindeOmololu: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blood money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by blingxx(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
emerazz:

Go hustle your own
If dem hold am now u go japa...
true ....but make we face the facts these niqqars can't help undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by haiti007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Chidimercy: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
����
Someone teach me how to make money �
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by lyriclekidd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Person wey dem done arrest
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by Rilley(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenflourish:

I did my I.T there ni
Ok o. grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by davillian(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
I've been back bone of these guys but trust me
They won't give u a hand when u need it
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
I knew it can only be fraud money.nobody will earn money legitimately and be displaying this level of immaturity and senselessness.what if he's traced and robbed? People that earn money legit when they give they don't go about exhibiting this level of lousiness and crassness

I even heard one of the people picking the money saying in Yoruba "don't film me o" another one was saying "we will share the money". the dispatch rider even parked his bike to pack his share grin undecided

What if his bike gets stolen? He just left the errand he was sent for a money that cannot fill his belly undecided

No wonder Naija politicians have no respect for Nigerian youths because they know they can always buy them with even paltry sums of money undecided

The Bible Said stolen water is sweet but the end is disatrous.iv never been a victim of these Yahoo boys NUISANCE.however my enemy was almost a victim

If you are a victim anywhere you see Yahoo boys there'll be a disgut,hate and pity that will rouse from inside you and that is why I feel no pity for yahoo boys that are caught or died out of overdose of narcotics, alcohol, overspeeding and other menace they're known for intact they're everywhere and in every neighbourhood.its not even hard to know them.theyre always obnoxious,dress in a funny way, always desperate for attention at supermarkets, parking spots and public places where a lot of people are.when they're driving too the music must be at full blast.

Olosho and Yahoo boys are like police and ₦20 They must always Fok olosho.infact they're good customers of olosho.both hotel olosho, Facebook Twitter Instagram or WhatsApp olosho.

Sadly like cultists or cult boys, after constituting nuisance everywhere they go, their past will keep hunting them and resurfacing every time they try achieving one thing or the other

There are a lot of them I've seen around communities.i saw some of them's first hit and 10 years later they're as wretched and dirty looking as filth itself.you can't even say whether they're mad or normal.one can walk from mile 2 to underbridge bare footed but typical Naija youths, only few of them have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by SAMBARRY: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Person wey dem done arrest
how do you know?
Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by lyriclekidd(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
how do you know?

It was alover Instagram nah, the guy is a jewelleries. Obis gallery.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by jericco1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
The amount of yahoo boys for that festac no be here. Mmh I saw something staying there for just a day angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) by SAMBARRY: 1:39am On Sep 06, 2020
lyriclekidd:

It was alover Instagram nah, the guy is a jewelleries. Obis gallery.
wow.so you mean shortly after he was making it rain he was subsequently arrested? Or what exactly happened?

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Wizkid Mother's Jane Dolapo Death / Queen Elizabeth II's Lesbian Lover, According To NaijaPals / EXPOSED: How Actress Onyii Alex Snatched Rich Lover From Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.