Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do (2914 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by frozen70(f): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
I have 1 million naira,i want to put part in Nigerian Treasury bill,wanna fo this with Stanbic IBTC bank(don't know if its a good idea)then start a lucritive business with the rest..pls help me which biz can i start?

And also i studied Accounting and graduated with a 2:1,haven't done ICAN nor Masters...have a year work experience and i know how to sow cloths very well..i want to travel to canada..will 1million be enough for me and how can i go about it... Pls mature minds advise me pls

Get chartered in your accounting now, when you still have the time and you can start a sewing shop where you seill for people and start saving big

1ml is not enough to travel with out accommodation over there
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Mumben(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Realshay:

please I beg you..
invest in snail farming and mushrooms.
I'm proud and happy to say this dear..
I started snail farming and mushrooms last year after attending a training..
I thought I wasted my 30,000 for training not until I made it!!
I bought 100 pieces of snails from the organization where I learnt it..
I started rearing them..
they started laying eggs..my snails multiplied to many pieces..
I waited till they grew and I went to the organization..
I told them and I sold it to them for 2million naira..
after that,they gave me a rank..
at the end of a year,I was given a generator and 250,000
if you need more enquiries..tell me..
but if you aren't interested.. it's well but invest the money well
.Is there special feed for snails cos the ones I bought (about 20pieces) to rear at my backyard, they don't grow quick at all. Their growth is as sluggish as they are.
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mumben:
.Is there special feed for snails cos the ones I bought (about 20pieces) to rear at my backyard, they don't grow quick at all. Their growth is as sluggish as they are.

I formulated their feed myself..
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Mumben(f): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Realshay:

I formulated their feed myself..
You mind sharing d formula?
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by shaybebaby(f): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Pls i need more suggestions
How about looking at the list of occupations where there is a shortage in Canada, identify the one closest to what you have studied.

Then look for jobs advertised in that sector, look at the skills and certification required, that will help you identify gaps in skillset, upskill in those areas and once you are done, you can apply to emigrate to Canada thereby standing a better chance of success.
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Amazinggirl95: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
shaybebaby:

How about looking at the list of occupations where there is a shortage in Canada, identify the one closest to what you have studied.

Then look for jobs advertised in that sector, look at the skills and certification required, that will help you identify gaps in skillset, upskill in those areas and once you are done, you can apply to emigrate to Canada thereby standing a better chance of success.
pls do you know the genuine site for Canada jobs that Nigerians ca. Apply?
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by shaybebaby(f): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
pls do you know the genuine site for Canada jobs that Nigerians ca. Apply?
I don't know of any but why don't you try googling something along the lines of "Canadian skills shortage list" or words to that effect?

I could do the search for you but you really need to get into the practice of researching and finding information on the net. Thats a skill right there that you could start brushing up on. You will need it.

Besides, the goal is not apply yet but to prepare so that when you do, you stand the best chance.

There is however a thread on Canadian immigration on the travel section. Have a browse through.

I noticed you majored in accounting. Look on the big 4 Web pages.. navigate your way to their careers section. It doesn't matter where the job is located, but having a look will give you a better idea of the requirements within the industry.

By big 4, I mean Ernst and Young, PWC, Deloitte,KPMG.

I work in finance and upskilling in Data Science, Analysis, knowledge of Finance software applications ( as most of the traditional accounting roles are being automated) l, technical software skills is often required to be able to perform on the job.

If you can learn a second language, you'd be broadening your options.

In all,I am saying invest in your self development with a targeted objective in mind. No room for trial and error.

Your first task is to research. I'll be happy to engage if you have questions along the way but you must take the lead.
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Amazinggirl95: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
shaybebaby:

I don't know of any but why don't you try googling something along the lines of "Canadian skills shortage list" or words to that effect?

I could do the search for you but you really need to get into the practice of researching and finding information on the net. Thats a skill right there that you could start brushing up on. You will need it.

Besides, the goal is not apply yet but to prepare so that when you do, you stand the best chance.

There is however a thread on Canadian immigration on the travel section. Have a browse through.

I noticed you majored in accounting. Look on the big 4 Web pages.. navigate your way to their careers section. It doesn't matter where the job is located, but having a look will give you a better idea of the requirements within the industry.

By big 4, I mean Ernst and Young, PWC, Deloitte,KPMG.

I work in finance and upskilling in Data Science, Analysis, knowledge of Finance software applications ( as most of the traditional accounting roles are being automated) l, technical software skills is often required to be able to perform on the job.

If you can learn a second language, you'd be broadening your options.

In all,I am saying invest in your self development with a targeted objective in mind. No room for trial and error.

Your first task is to research. I'll be happy to engage if you have questions along the way but you must take the lead.

Thank you I will do as you said
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by omobacyprus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please don’t reply anyone or move any chat to WhatsApp o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by shaybebaby(f): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Thank you I will do as you said

Atta girl! Consider this problem solving 101. You master this, you will be able to build.

Let me know how you get on.
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by shaybebaby(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
omobacyprus:
Please don’t reply anyone or move any chat to WhatsApp o
Are you insinuating something here?
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't know if you have ever read my previous post here https://www.nairaland.com/6110238/heartbreak-she-left-what...

Good day to you NL family and friends. How is the family doing and how to work over there!! NL family and friends please I had to gather my few family members and friends to my wife's family to beg my wife to come back at least for the sake of my kids. So I and her discussed and ended up in opening a shop. She said we should start up something while we pray for God's blessings upon whatever business we do. Instead of this struggling up and down and people are using me for a slave at the end of the day I come home with nothing that can't even feed the kids. So we ended up in going for a family restaurant business cos she is a caterer and knows how to cook well. Please I need a help of 100,000 Naira (Loan) if possible for the sake of my little kids so that I can get a shop and start of the family restaurant business I want to do with my wife, please... My little kids are really hungry. Someone confirmed my situation and decided to give my kids a scholarship to start school because I have given up already. So now I want to start doing something with my wife so that my kids can feed on. And we have a very good business plan but capital is bringing us down so badly. Please save me on this and I will keep whoever that will listen to my cry updated on a daily basis on how everything is going, please. Please do this for us for the sake of my 2 little kids. I am tired of asking and commenting for help every day to feed my kids. I want to start the business I know how to do best. I want to be a giver to others who are in needy too. Please help me. I want to be a good Dad with my kids. Imagine my kids and wife's birthday is this month. My daughter will be 4yrs on the 13th of this Oct. My son will be 2yrs old on the 23rd of this Oct while my wife will be +1 on the 15th of this same month October Please here is my whatsapp number 08070751915 and if you want to call me here is my calling number 08169934065 please

The shop we saw is big enough my good NL family and friends, the landlord said once I make the payment that they will complete it up immediately. He just want to collect normal rent and commission alone because I explain everything about my situation to him. And I know this place will be a good opportunity for us and the kind of business we want to start up. Please save life from here because depression, thinking and sleepless night is really killing me.
Amazinggirl95:
I have 1 million naira,i want to put part in Nigerian Treasury bill,wanna fo this with Stanbic IBTC bank(don't know if its a good idea)then start a lucritive business with the rest..pls help me which biz can i start?

And also i studied Accounting and graduated with a 2:1,haven't done ICAN nor Masters...have a year work experience and i know how to sow cloths very well..i want to travel to canada..will 1million be enough for me and how can i go about it... Pls mature minds advise me pls
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by ABOVEDELAW: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmm! undecided
chitheo:
There is this platform where my friend invested his money into.
This is how it works.

You invest a minimum amount of 300,000 and get 17% of your investment monthly for a period of 6 months or more and at the expiration,you get your actual invested money back.

He gets paid every month and the company is insured.
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by QuinieR(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jst leave Nigeria jare
If I have opportunity like this I will japa from this country
Re: Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good luck to you.Invest the 1m wisely too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I don't want to go school / How Do Tell My Parents I No Longer Want To Be Married / beware of craddle-robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.