Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra (699 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by mene4success: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Should we keep loosing our youths? Two lovers both held from Okija, Anambra State drank snipper because their parents refused to give their consent to get married all because of Osu And Ohu Caste.

The two lovers left a written note, read below:

How can we separate after 6 solid years of dating and getting so used to each other? how

READ FULL GIST

https://www.naijatalkzone.com.ng/sad-story-behind-the-two-lovers-that-drank-sniper-in-anambra/

Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by adontcare(f): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Eyaaa. Romeo and Juliet in Anambra. Rip
Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerian Romeo and juliet indeed... what does the note say?!

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by Diamond23(f): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2020
I saw that as an act of cowardice. They should v just seperate or elope dan killing themselves. Thou RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by TheEnlightenedO(m): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Diamond23:
I saw that as an act of cowardice. They should v just seperate or elope dan killing themselves. Thou RIP to them

Az In Ehn! What happened to eloping

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2020
This is serious. See these two grown ups? shocked

Hope they recognize each other at the other side though.

Alu!.
Re: Sad Story Behind The Two Lovers That Drank Sniper In Anambra by frozen70(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Honestly, I don't know who to blame

Their parents or the lovers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Like A Guardian, Advicer And Encourager In Replace Of Death / We Have Been Married For 2 Year And I Have Never Beaten My Wife. / My 10-month-old Baby Reason I’ve Not Committed Suicide – Amputee Impregnated, Du

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.