Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja (65955 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by shogsman(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2020
They can all go to hell for all I care
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Strategy: the zoo fulani government - FG, increases fuel price now, once 2023 election campaigns starts officially, they will reduce the price as one of their election campaigns propaganda. The foolish online and offline efulefu Nigerians supporters will start their usual sycophantic choruses "this government is working".

Come and vote again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Femuel(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Temmy6236:
Life has never been balanced, not yet balanced, and never will.
As many people dey complain and suffer for the country at these times, these ones are stinkingly rich and doing wedding.

No matter how long you rant, these people are wealthy and will continue to have more. So better face your hustle so that you sef go dey alright.

Any way, I'm facing my own hustle here with this book wey I dey read all night.

My guy na weytin i dey tell people for my area be that..
Fela complained till he died
Abiola complained till death came
My grand&great grand father complained till they died still yet nothing changed in stead Nigeria is getting worst
Ain't gonna follow same trend.. I'm hustling hard so my name will be written in the stars.. In as much as we all know Nigeria isn't good let's play our roles in making ourselves great as a person.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by mvem(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
A nation of illiterate there is a 10 billion US dollar lawsuit against Nigeria and this people are doing wedding.

Illiteracy has totally finish Nigerians
but let's be realistic. Why shouldn't they wed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Miracle1991: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay. anyway whatever rock her boat

they're happy but his father made some families in Nigeria to be sad. Buhari family are just some privilege people who have no business in politics not to talk of governance

why is Aisha not ranting again? I guess her enemy is dead, useless uncontentious woman

nonsense family
I tot you were celebrating when her so called enemy died.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2020
If you still have some humanity in you, you cannot help but admire the Buharis.

The oldie married a very stunning lady who bore him gorgeous kids.

Please the girl is not the cause of Nigeria's problem but her father is.

She deserves to be happy.

Congratulations to them!
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Miracle1991: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Yobabad:
I thought she will marry a YMM (Yoruba Muslim Miscreant) member
Ganduje daughter married Ajimobi son. How many igbo guys did Gej daughter marry?
Stop using ur tail to think,pls use your brain. Piiiiiiiig......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Teejay13(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Na there turn. Ours is coming. Wish them happen married life sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by medexico(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
So na the cloth una go buy from Dubai be these??
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Na ya marriage? You wailed for more than two pages but accusing others.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Olovictor: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2020
This main reason they open airport today they went them to go for honeymoon in any country' they like. Judgement day is near for all NIGERIA leader
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Rebuke: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Me no know say Muslims too don dey wear wedding gown o. sad

Small time, dem too go dey do best man and best lady cheesy

Congratulations to them. Wishing them a happy life together.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by xtremeidea(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
No social distancing !! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by chocolatelady(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
Congratulations. Happy married life
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by tolguy(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Ishilove:
I see other wives joining Hanan in the future.

All these arranged marriages sef. Dumping these small girls with much older men has become a pattern with the northern elite.

Wo, na their pocket that one dey.
Ned and Regina are northerners too

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by ibuildstuff(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

How is that your business?

If you still have some humanity in you, you cannot help but admire the Buharis.

The oldie married a very stunning lady who bore him gorgeous kids.

Please the girl is not the cause of Nigeria's problem but her father is.

She deserves to be happy.

Congratulations to them!
She deserves to be happy while other Nigerians deserve to be sad.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by angelfallz(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Hannan and Zahra who is more beautiful?
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Olatara(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2020
angelfallz:
Hannan and Zahra who is more beautiful?
Zahra
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Floreate: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2020
See my Gee, the VI boy
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Mummy osibanjo is getting big o
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Femeto: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Buhari always enjoying life while his people suffer.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2020
youngestgrad:
Why does Buhari picture look photoshopped?, They is a significant line btw him and d rest of d family.
I spotted same and I'm currently running an argument on this here but I made to understand that he has a professional cameraman who address the outcome of his pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by dadakuta: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2020
HML to the couple
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
I tot you were celebrating when her so called enemy died.

use your brain 1991 year old is not a baby. always allow your mental provider to lead you before typing

I hate people that type faster than their reasoning
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Sarmiz24(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2020
That wedding will not end well, so far the people of this country are not happy at this of increase in Everything..: Thunder fire both the groom, broom, bride, bribe, father inlaws, mother in-laws and all the northern criminals present there

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Kaxmytex(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Another arrangee marriage..

God bless the union
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ishilove: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2020
post=93585398:

Oh yeah,
Wailing is allowed.
Happy married life to Hannan.
And Happy wailing to wailers.
Wailers must wail anyways and there is nothing anyone can do about it tongue tongue tongue
Manna, shove your sycophancy up that area of your anatomy that does not see sunlight. I'm not in the mood.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by movingclouds(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
No face mask.
Meanwhile congratulations to the latest couple in town
Latest in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2020
kingemaker:
HML to the couple smiley

The Dubai trip could be for wedding shopping as opposed to the health tourism we were made to believe.

Nigeria, I hail thee.
Sahara reporters said so

Useless government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.