Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (42585 Views)

Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins / Can I Use This As Hand Sanitizer (photo) / Bus Conductor Using Ogogoro As Hand Sanitizer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mum-suffers-horrific-burns-hand-22632458
Wishing her speedy recovery. I trust Americans, by time she finishes treatment and therapy, except in pictures, you wouldnt even know she was burnt. Very brave woman, while in severe pain she had courage to rescue her handicaped child and the dog out of the building. God bless her.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Femeto: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
angry
Did the burn affect her vaginaa?
If not,I don't really see any need for all the fuss.
She can still perform and fulfill her duty and sole purpose for existence as a woman.
You think with your prick.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Favourchi123(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
rentAcock:
Hand sanitizer has alcohol which is flammable. Although this is a painful and sad experience right now, it's only temporary. She has just received a deep tissue facial exfoliation, new and fresh skin will grow over her face like a new born baby, there will be no more pimples, blackhead or scars. Something similar happened to my sister and she became much more prettier after the wound healed.
Are u serious
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Favourchi123(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
rentAcock:
Hand sanitizer has alcohol which is flammable. Although this is a painful and sad experience right now, it's only temporary. She has just received a deep tissue facial exfoliation, new and fresh skin will grow over her face like a new born baby, there will be no more pimples, blackhead or scars. Something similar happened to my sister and she became much more prettier after the wound healed.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amspecial:
grin nothing Messi no go see for transfer market

Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Deborah98(f): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eehya quick recovery to her
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
rentAcock:

2nd and 3rd degree burns are no joke.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by abels(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
angry
She can still perform and fulfill her duty and sole purpose for existence as a woman.
mumu
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Chris2863(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin
Deffjam:
Rightousness89,what did you have too say.....slawomir went to buy fuel.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by illicit(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
urchcoded:
Righteousness come and tell us how this fire is a small thing compared to the one your father will burn us in for simply not being convinced of his existence. Come and preach your good news that says God loves you, love him back or burn forever. Mount the pulpit, take over.

grin

I think. the woman was trying to light cigarette or kpoli wink
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by JastSiryin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
The story isn't making sense abeg. Except the whole container of sanitizer somehow exploded on her, I don't see how her hands catching fire would spread to her body like that. Abi did she rub sanitizer on her whole body?
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Sunepal13(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
angry
Chai.To slap you dey hungry me.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by letitrainnow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very much sorry
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Senigentle(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sorry dear....Just a lesson to all
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by dalass(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

This really moved me ... embarassed cry

Me too...

God bless all the wonderful mothers out there... wink
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by luqhas100(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Goldenheart:
The world is coming to an end, the devil is setting people on fire by hiding behind sanitizers Y'all should repent before its too late
wink
Speaking for Righteousness89 I guess ���
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Neddyogu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dem don use tequila make hand sanitizer for the America oo.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Dalby(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
God end this world.

Ending the world is no solution to its problems
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by urchcoded(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
illicit:

grin

I think. the woman was trying to light cigarette or kpoli wink
they say na candle oh
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by tsagir(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
YOUR SIS.PICTURES B4 & AFTER PLS.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by mastermaestro(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
urchcoded:
Righteousness come and tell us how this fire is a small thing compared to the one your father will burn us in for simply not being convinced of his existence. Come and preach your good news that says God loves you, love him back or burn forever. Mount the pulpit, take over.

Keep playing with unquenchable fire. Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST today before it is too late. That dude is only doing his assignment. He will get his reward when the stage shuts down eventually. But you, where is your eternal end? sad sad
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by kayuseful: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
urchcoded:

Lol.. No. Don't get it twisted

Hell isn't God's creation. Hell is a choice. Hell isn't God's creation just as Satan isn't. Hell is death, and death is absence of life.
God's choice is life, but if you refuse life, you have automatically chosen death where hell is the ultimate. That explains it
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by bluefilm: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
She's the only true victim of Covid 19 that I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by Uzyvicks(f): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
lekki1444:
grin tegzaz.. her cup done full. these types of freak accidents are judgement from God. all accidents are
don't worry , your own will soon get filled ODE
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by urchcoded(m): 4:47am On Sep 06, 2020
mastermaestro:

Keep playing with unquenchable fire. Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST today before it is too late. That dude is only doing his assignment. He will get his reward when the stage shuts down eventually. But you, where is your eternal end? sad sad
Repent and accept Muhammed today b4 its too late, else when the stage closes I'll be enjoying 72 virgins and you will be in eternal damnation.
Re: Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle by urchcoded(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2020
kayuseful:

Lol.. No. Don't get it twisted

Hell isn't God's creation. Hell is a choice. Hell isn't God's creation just as Satan isn't. Hell is death, and death is absence of life.
God's choice is life, but if you refuse life, you have automatically chosen death where hell is the ultimate. That explains it
when you try to bring in logic into religion, you sound really deluded and brainwashed. Is it not better you stick to your popular mantra and say its a mystery than this rubbish. Hell is not God's creation but heaven is? Satan is not God's creation but Lucifer is even tho he knew that Lucifer would rebel against him and become the devil that would torment the whole world he claims to love, he still went ahead and created him him. What was he thinking? The same god that said he created the good and the evil, you suddenly want to paint him as a loving being and shield him from taking responsibility of his creation forgetting that he drowned an entire race because they attempted to exercise the freewill he told them they have, surely the flood was not God's creation rather it was the absence of a boat. That's how ridiculous you sound. It seems your god has anger issues and needs a therapist. Religion has evolved into a lot of delusions and I'm sorry you are a victim of very strong new testament indoctrination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.