Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) (82622 Views)

Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Amspecial: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lies
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by hotspec(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
it's not possible. u can't suffocate urself urself to death. he died of another cause
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
NNU0000:
He killed himself,with the aid of alcohol.

Exactly
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by dklex(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
hakeem4:

Ogogoro is the second cause of death in Nigeria, the first is being an arsenal fan

Haaaabaaa, fear God now, what is Arsenal name doing here again ? After winning 2 cup lately.

3 Likes

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by prinj(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not everyone can cope with the use of face mask
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Sirfemisky: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
‘Ogogoro’ is my shepherd; I shall not want

It maketh me to lie down in dirty gutters

It destroy my soul

It leads me in the path of borrowing

For its name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of bruises, pains and shame,

I hear no rebuke

For thou art with me, thy taste and thy smell

They comfort me

Thou prepare a jail before me, in the hands of my creditor

Thou present to me curses from friends and passers-by.

Surely, miseries and woes shall follow me all the days of my life.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Golan007: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ogogoro.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
sad Ours is scamdemic.Dey shud free us biko
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Sweetcho: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmm i wonder if its true, how could he forget to take the facemask off when sleeping but didnt forget to remove it when consuming the ogogoro
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
OGOGORO-IS-A-GOAL....
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na him won die is it by force to wear it?
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by ILOVETOFUCK(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
fake news. is it not the same mask I dey wear?
I dey even triple my own to make am thick well and wear it on all day 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Slurity(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
There is no way any human can die by suffocating him or herself. I ADVICE WHOEVER POST THIS NONSENSE TO REMOVE IT FAST BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATION OF THIS UNVERIFIED DEATH CLAIM. YOU ARE SENDING A VERY WRONG SIGNAL TO THE PUBLIC AND ITS PUNISHABLE UNDER THE LAW.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by prciouschika(f): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
May he be in God's memory
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Guestlander: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Without any autopsy report they concluded the mask killed him. I wlonder how many people will read this and also conclude Without any evidence that he died because of the mask.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
I find the story incredible. An autopsy should be carried out to determine the actual cause of death. The real story behind his death is still missing.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by zikcash(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
What?..... ordinary nose mask!!

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Okeydokey now. This thing's got to stop. Like seriously, the other day I saw a guy, He was putting on a nose mask, medicated glasses and a face shield under the hot sun.. shocked shocked.. And people were like "this guy is crazy"!!!!

RIP.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by linearity: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
If this story is true, how can someone go to bed wearing a face mask? I can understand in the case of some babes who are in the habit of wearing earrings, necklaces, bangles etc to sleep (just in case they meet a suitor in their dream). Well, based on the story he obviously was drunk. As a dead man now, when he appears in that realm, he can begin to represent NCDC in the other world in doing jingles about the importance of using face masks.

I don’t believe the story!

Some rhetorical questions...was he putting on his face mask while drinking?

Did he became drunk while drinking with his face mask off or he got drunk after putting back his face mask?
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is it ogogoro that killed him or face mask or ogogoro and face mask
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by FGonline: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
That stuff is stressing abeg
u didn't reach out again
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by andyanders: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
It is not facemask that killed him, but depression that lead him to take solace in taking alcohol to suppress the stress he might be passing through.

People might be going through a lot in life but people don't know what they are passing through this difficult time. RIP
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sadly sad
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
hakeem4:

Ogogoro is the second cause of death in Nigeria, the first is being an arsenal fan

We are FA Cup Champions remember

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Slurity(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
ALL NIGERIA TRIBE HATES EACH OTHER. IGBO TOO HATES BOTH YORUBA AND HAUSA. DON'T JUST BE ONE SIDED ABOUT YOUR QUESTION. I CAN EVEN BET MY CAR THAT YOU ARE INDEED AN IGBO PERSON. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US YOU ARE NOT IGBO.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
I don't believe this story. There is more to it.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Ausval: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nor be facemask kill this one na ....na him village people use Kai Kai follow e matter up
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by fattprince(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
He was murdered. You can't be suffocated to death by yourself. No matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.