Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) (82621 Views)

Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
ForestHill:
I doubt the story 100%. Masks categorically do not reduce oxygen saturation.

Yes they do
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by passiveincome01: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very bad face mask
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
omenka:
Facemask didn't kill him, alcohol did.
my love happy weekend
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Oizee(f): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mastakija:
he was actually protecting himself from death
not knowing d protection itself is death
and d ogogoro too grin
hmmm, irony of life
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Emmypure: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
this one of the hundred way to die in naija
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Oizee(f): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
tfash96:
Wetin hin dey look till the thing claim hin life
headline readers. He was drunk and slept off with the mask on
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
hakeem4:

Ogogoro is the second cause of death in Nigeria, the first is being an arsenal fan
Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by frankony2001(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
hakeem4:

Ogogoro is the second cause of death in Nigeria, the first is being an arsenal fan
You're not serious for mentioning Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by tfash96(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oizee:
headline readers. He was drunk and slept off with the mask on
grin cheesy grin Bad guy me no get time to read long tin
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
See this one, you think say you get sense? You are a mumu man!

Everything about you is fake, even the gender you're claiming on Nairaland..........So Igbos nor hate other tribes? Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by FireRain: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Reading too much detective novels makes me to have doubts about this story...

Did he discover a terrible secret about his employer and was murdered?

Why the continuous 'alaye' on his alcoholism?

If someone is drunk, won't the person needs air to exhale freely?

Why the explanation on top opening of accounts repeatedly by his boss?

Why am I seeing his boss like Baba Wande in his elements?

It looks like a well-thought out murder. The kind Nigeria police will love(open and close)

Just kidding grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
The kind of epistles I don’t get tired of when am reading . Rest on sir
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Ajixegun: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
ForestHill:

Don't you know we consume more energy when we sleep and this required a lot of oxygen for combustion release energies in order to keep the body systems functioning optimally. So, wearing a nose mask to bed can actually suffocate anyone.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Centcanada: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have been waiting for this news since. Anything can kill you in Nigeria.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Sammyolis: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Something is behind the scene
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by iyenebari(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where is the picture
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by chinaza1(f): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
hakeem4:

hahaha funny you

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by megama: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
My worries initially about this face mask thing.

Worrying about Asmathic patient.

Anyways, as the face mask has been mandatory, I have learned to stay in my house cos I can't suffocate myself all in the name of wearing a face mask. Nothing like fresh air
buy the correct face mask. Is good to your health. Not only covid 19
Difficult is the mother of invention. They say.
But ignorance of today society is becoming the doom of morro. When we appreciate that mask can prevent airborne disease, then we are getting somewhere
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why shift the blame to face mask when the man clearly died of alcohol intoxication ?
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
foolish op, how can you be dull enuf to think face marks can suffocate a full grown man. chais most people are stupid in this country sha, the level of stupidity is mind-blowing. someone died on the day he's supposed to get paid and you say the first suspect is the face marks? smh
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by MrEgghead(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
ForestHill:
It reduces bro..It becomes devastating in people having lung issues...P02 level shouldn't be less than 80mmHg...
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stop using clothes to make face mask.

Use/buy regulated facemasks
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Come on. The man has not been examined medically and everyone is already printing as fact that he died because he had a face mask on. Logically a face mask thatvwouldnt kill you while you are awake won't kill you while you are asleep.

1 Like

Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ajixegun:

Don't you know we consume more energy when we sleep and this required a lot of oxygen for combustion release energies in order to keep the body systems functioning optimally. So, wearing a nose mask to bed can actually suffocate anyone.

Lol... Where did you learn that?
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
he might die of excessive alcohol
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tomide007: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
My worries initially about this face mask thing.

Worrying about Asmathic patient.

Anyways, as the face mask has been mandatory, I have learned to stay in my house cos I can't suffocate myself all in the name of wearing a face mask. Nothing like fresh air
Alcohol killed this one
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tomide007: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ajixegun:

Ha! Then why do we get fatter when we sleep immediately after eating.
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Babawon1: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samouniverse:
So his breath killed him.. na wa ohhh. This life no balance

Professional logo and flyer design for your business. Contact me via my signature below

can you teach me logo and graphics design plz, azeezsulaimon0@gmail
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by Babawon1: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
azeezsulaimon0@gmail
Re: Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo) by phorget(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2020
hakeem4:

We are use to heartbreaks but death is never an option. Up gunners!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.