Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One (986 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart / Sara Omalicha Lists The Problems Of Nigeria Apart From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Etrusen(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2020
as for me I am from Edo state but apart from my beloved state I would love to reside in Delta state and Rivers
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by WoundedLamb: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Akwa-Ibom
Lagos
Abuja
Enugu

1 Like

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Luckydubby7(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Ibadan and maybe Benin
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by manuelreports: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Asaba
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Okay this is an interesting topic. But i can't wish to relocate to any state that I've never visited, and perceived the pulse of the state as well as its orientation and lifestyle.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Etrusen(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Okay this is an interesting topic. But i can't wish to relocate to any state that I've never visited, and perceived the pulse of the state as well as its orientation and lifestyle.

wow����
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Etrusen:

wow����
yeah to be honest. When i went to akwa ibom I faced serious igbophobia from the indigenous people especially their females who swore never to marry an igbo man cheesy whereas their males liked igbo girls and to roll with igbo guys grin stories have been passed down generation to generation that one igbo man who married from there used the lady for blood money rituals, after she died he went back to the east to marry an igbo woman and enjoy his new found family with proceeds from blood money of his previous partner. So the prejudice and fear haven't died even till now. So it's always wise to know or have a slight experience of a location before you move over there. So you don't regret your decision ( based on what you're looking for ).

So I can't really say which state I'd like to relocate to, UNTIL something carry me go the state on a short visit and after my return, I will want to go back.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Etrusen(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=93592349]yeah to be honest. When i went to akwa ibom I faced serious igbophobia from the indigenous people especially their females who swore never to marry an igbo man cheesy whereas their males liked igbo girls and to roll with igbo guys grin stories have been passed down generation to generation that one igbo man who married from there used the lady for blood money rituals, after she died he went back to the east to marry an igbo woman and enjoy his new found family with proceeds from blood money of his previous partner. So the prejudice and fear haven't died even till now. So it's always wise to know or have a slight experience of a location before you move over there. So you don't regret your decision ( based on what you're looking for ).

So I can't really say which state I'd like to relocate to, UNTIL something carry me go the state on a short visit and after my return, I will want to go back.[/quot

where are from ?
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Vixlot: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Ogun
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Vixlot: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Ibadan and maybe Benin
Ibadan and Benin are not States

1 Like

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Vixlot: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2020
manuelreports:
Asaba
Asaba is not a State

2 Likes

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by IamWonderful: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Apart from the poverty capital of the south I can live in any other state even in bornu
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Lipscomb(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Anything that make me leave Lagos then I'm heading to Germany or Luxembourg. But I preferred to live in Ilorin kwara state when I finally get that money.

That sate is very peaceful and the atmosphere is another good thing to talk about.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hunchogee: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
yeah to be honest. When i went to akwa ibom I faced serious igbophobia from the indigenous people especially their females who swore never to marry an igbo man cheesy whereas their males liked igbo girls and to roll with igbo guys grin stories have been passed down generation to generation that one igbo man who married from there used the lady for blood money rituals, after she died he went back to the east to marry an igbo woman and enjoy his new found family with proceeds from blood money of his previous partner. So the prejudice and fear haven't died even till now. So it's always wise to know or have a slight experience of a location before you move over there. So you don't regret your decision ( based on what you're looking for ).

So I can't really say which state I'd like to relocate to, UNTIL something carry me go the state on a short visit and after my return, I will want to go back.
Pls stop taking nonsense here, which Akwa ibom?
No be your people full everywhere for our villages
If you go person state next time respect the law of their land... No make south africa reference or guilt affect you ok

1 Like

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by YorubaRitualist: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Any state in the South apart from ones where they mine human skulls and harvest human organs and where the whole place is not filled with brown roofs cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by November1857(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:

You are a very big liar , you're not different from lie Mohammed . I am from Akwa Ibom , my elder sister is married to an Igbo man from ezeagu Enugu state, many of my relation are married to igbo. Stop insinuating nonsense !

6 Likes

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Plateau state.

Oyo state, Ibadan.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hunchogee: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
You are a very big liar , you're not different from lie Mohammed . I am Akwa Ibom , my elder sister is married to an Igbo from ezeagu Enugu state, many of my relation are married to igbo.
That fool you quoted is an uneducated lier..
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2020
East - Enugu
Middlebelt - Abuja
West - Lagos
North - Nassarawa (borderline to Abuja)

Peace is paramount..
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:

Shut your trap!!! Yoruba Muslim miscreant trying to form Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hunchogee: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Akwa ibom
Calabar,
Seychelles,
Zanzibar
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

Akwa ibom
Calabar,
Seychelles,
Zanzibar
Ode! Which state he dey mention countries like Seychelles. Comprehension is a major problem for most graduates of Nigeria sub-standard schools undecided
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Well for me, As a Yoruba man I will like to travel and live in Akwa-Ibom. Currently I live in Oshogbo, but the environment is not encouraging for a young man to start a family. Tired of waking up and seeing the decayed environment and Brown roofs.
The last time I went to Akwa-Ibom, the level of Yorobaphobia I experienced is not nice at all. You will always meet people who will tell you one ugly experience they had with a Yoruba man or woman. Most told me how a Yoruba man will marry their sister and kill her with Juju for ritual money and then remarry a Yoruba woman. They have this hatred for the Yoruba Muslims. But I like their women Sha, they are very clean unlike our own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

Pls stop taking nonsense here, which Akwa ibom?
No be your people full everywhere for our villages
If you go person state next time respect the law of their land... No make south africa reference or guilt affect you ok
south Africa what? The expatriation flights bringing back Nigerians from South Africa showed on the records that they bore Yoruba names. So what sense are you making? You see that igbophoic trait I mentioned about akwa ibom people manifesting here-in grin
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
You are a very big liar , you're not different from lie Mohammed . I am from Akwa Ibom , my elder sister is married to an Igbo man from ezeagu Enugu state, many of my relation are married to igbo. Stop insinuating nonsense !
so because your sisters were exemptions means the phobia is non-existent in most females from that side undecided your case na amadioha fit settle am undecided most likely your sisters are exposed or well-travelled akwa ibomites. Come and meet akwa ibom born and bred akwa ibomite and you'll find what i'm talking about.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Pentagon007:
Well for me, As a Yoruba man I will like to travel and live in Akwa-Ibom. Currently I live in Oshogbo, but the environment is not encouraging for a young man to start a family. Tired of waking up and seeing the decayed environment and Brown roofs.
The last time I went to Akwa-Ibom, the level of Yorobaphobia I experienced is not nice at all. You will always meet people who will tell you one ugly experience they had with a Yoruba man or woman. Most told me how a Yoruba man will marry their sister and kill her with Juju for ritual money and then remarry a Yoruba woman. They have this hatred for the Yoruba Muslims. But I like their women Sha, they are very clean unlike our own.
You are such a troll grin Funny enough akwa ibom girls prefer Yoruba guys 7/10 times. You guys can accuse me of being whatever but I've stayed in that state for the past 5 years and not discordant with the stereotypes there-in.

1 Like

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Oracleforce: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
Any state in the South apart from ones where they mine human skulls and harvest human organs and where the whole place is not filled with brown roofs cheesy

Any part of the southeastern state where there are baby factories, harlotries, cannibalism, ritualism, where their ladies grow mustache and erosion -ravaging communities and red sand everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by November1857(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
so because your sisters were exemptions means the phobia is non-existent in most females from that side undecided your case na amadioha fit settle am undecided most likely your sisters are exposed or well-travelled akwa ibomites. Come and meet akwa ibom born and bred akwa ibomite and you'll find what i'm talking about.
I doubt you're an Igbo man, no reasonable igbo man can speak like this !

5 Likes

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
I doubt you're an Igbo man, no reasonable igbo man can speak like this !
you people always hate to hear the truth.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
You are such a troll grin Funny enough akwa ibom girls prefer Yoruba guys 7/10 times. You guys can accuse me of being whatever but I've stayed in that state for the past 5 years and not discordant with the stereotypes there-in.

This Edo boy. please stop quoting me. I know it is your People who told Akwaibom people all manner of evils about the Yoruba but we don't care. When I travelled to Akwaibom from Ogbomosho, I experienced huge yorophobia. But I discovered that the indegines prefer to marry Igbo. Most of the guys I met where we worked told me how their sisters married Igbo and himself planning to do same. But their women have sworn never to have anything to do with Omo Yoruba but The thing is I don't care. But I love how beautiful and clean their women looked unlike the women am used to in Oshogbo and Ilesha(my maternal side).

1 Like

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Pentagon007:

Igbo Igbo boy. please stop quoting me. I know it is your People who told Akwaibom people all manner of evils about the Yoruba but we don't care. When I travelled to Akwaibom from Ogbomosho, I experienced huge yorophobia. But I discovered that the indegines prefer to marry Igbo. Most of the guys I met where we worked told me how their sisters married Igbo and himself planning to do same. But their women have sworn never to have anything to do with Omo Yoruba but The thing is I don't care. But I love how beautiful and clean their women looked unlike the women am used to in Oshogbo and Ilesha(my maternal side).
shake my head. Have you lived in akwa ibom for any period of time? You are just trying to change the narrative because you wrongly perceive me to be Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / End Sars: Anonymous Hacked First Class Numbers Of Some Senators. / Benin Prisoners Spotted Running Away: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.