Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One (975 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart / Sara Omalicha Lists The Problems Of Nigeria Apart From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hunchogee: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
south Africa what? The expatriation flights bringing back Nigerians from South Africa showed on the records that they bore Yoruba names. So what sense are you making? You see that igbophoic trait I mentioned about akwa ibom people manifesting here-in grin
Common sense didn't let you read the comment of that idiot I quoted eeeh..

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hellraiser77: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
I doubt you're an Igbo man, no reasonable igbo man can speak like this !
He is a confirmed Afonja pig, and he is very ugly
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]Common sense didn't let you read the comment of that idiot I quoted eeeh[/s]
Please encourage your women to marry more igbo men. I met some astonishingly beautiful ones there but deep-rooted igbophobia no permit them undecided that's actually an uncivilized mindset undecided inter-tribal marriage ti take over. Igbo people are not engaged in rituals like you all wrongly believe. I don't even believe in the efficacy of rituals
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by fergie001: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
So many I haven't explored and will love to.

...stayed in Ibadan....enjoyed myself, will want to have a change though.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Luckydubby7(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:

Ibadan and Benin are not States
Mr. Know it all are u going to be living in entire state??
I have told you where I would like to leave in each of these two states.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Vixlot: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Mr. Know it all are u going to be living in entire state??
I have told you where I would like to leave in each of these two states.
Live not leave
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
shake my head. Have you lived in akwa ibom for any period of time? You are just trying to change the narrative because you wrongly perceive me to be Yoruba.
Youn man You are a lost case. Please for clarity sake Am not attacking anybody, be you Edo, Igbo or Yoruba. Why will I attack my fellow Yoruba brother.
I am just narrating my experience in Akwa ibom as a result of their mentality about Yoruba men. Akwa Ibom women have this deep hatred for my people Yorubas and Igbo's are the cause of it(from my research) Most people I met When I left Oshogbo to Akwaibom, always told me of their sisters married to Igbo men. I think Akwaibom people really have to change their view of Yoruba man. Not all of us Yorubas are ritualists. Our Yoruba women also have to improve. Look at how Igbo women have taken over Ondo state through their sister who is wife of Ondo governor and even calling the shots.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by November1857(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
you people always hate to hear the truth.
Which TRUTH ! As I said, I doubt you're Igbo man . Igbos are very business minded people, they don't speak foolishly ! We have solid marital relationship with the Igbos, go to hell for all I care !
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Pentagon007:

Youn man You are a lost case. Please for clarity sake Am not attacking anybody, be you Edo, Igbo or Yoruba. Why will I attack my fellow Yoruba brother.
I am just narrating my experience in Akwa ibom as a result of their mentality about Yoruba men. Akwa Ibom women have this deep hatred for my people Yorubas and Igbo's are the cause of it(from my research) Most people I met When I left Oshogbo to Akwaibom, always told me of their sisters married to Igbo men. I think Akwaibom people really have to change their view of Yoruba man. Not all of us Yorubas are ritualists. Our Yoruba women also have to improve. Look at how Igbo women have taken over Ondo state through their sister who is wife of Ondo governor and even calling the shots.
After all these lies and deceits, one will follow your ill-advice and go there to experience the shock of his life grin Unless he's lucky to meet a detribalized lady who happen to be in the minority anyway. Or an exposed one who is vastly travelled and not an akwaibom born and bred.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
Which TRUTH ! As I said, I doubt you're Igbo man . Igbos are very business minded people, they don't speak foolishly ! We have solid marital relationship with the Igbos, go to hell for all I care !
grin from the way he is vexing you can easily tell he is an igbo man who feels offended, forget who he lies he is and look at his irritated replies.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
After all these lies and deceits, one will follow your ill-advice and go there to experience the shock of his life grin Unless he's lucky to meet a detribalized lady who happen to be in the minority anyway. Or an exposed one who is vastly travelled and not an akwaibom born and bred.
You seem to be a troll grin Which deceit and lies? Look am not encouraging any Yoruba man to go and marry Akwaibom. There girls have deep rooted hatred for we Yoruba men. I would have really love to marry a Yoruba woman but their attitude is not encouraging.

@Akwaibom girls, please tell us why you love to marry Igbo men but not us? Why the hatred? Mind you not all we Yoruba men are Ritualists grin
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Pentagon007: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
Egbon, I agree with you. But please tell me why Akwaibom girls have deep rooted hatred for Yoruba men. My experience in their hands was not palatable at all and on the other hand, I noticed that very many Akwaibom girls are married to Igbo men.
I have a brother from Okitipupa, Ondo. He had almost the same experience. Why?
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by LukasPodolski: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
shake my head. Have you lived in akwa ibom for any period of time? You are just trying to change the narrative because you wrongly perceive me to be Yoruba.
The fool you're quoting is an igboman just like you.

Stop fooling around man.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by LukasPodolski: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pentagon007:

Egbon, I agree with you. But please tell me why Akwaibom girls have deep rooted hatred for Yoruba men. My experience in their hands was not palatable at all and on the other hand, I noticed that very many Akwaibom girls are married to Igbo men.
I have a brother from Okitipupa, Ondo. He had almost the same experience. Why?
The guy you're quoting is an ibo man.

Get some sense bro.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The fool you're quoting is an igboman just like you.

Stop fooling around man.
I know he's an igbo man, but he thinks I'm a Yoruba because I'm saying a distasteful truth against the Igbo's, whereas I was even the victim of such bigotry.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by AwkaFinest: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gone through the whole thread, just 3 nairaland renowned cheap propagandists, people that can sell their mothers for peanut from Udom Emmanuel, 1 afonja and 1 flatty fooling themselves.

Spit!

Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'll love to live in benin and delta state. I'm not going to live in any western state to avoid tribalism. Omo Igbo this and that. Even though I'm not Igbo.
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by Hunchogee: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Please encourage your women to marry more igbo men. I met some astonishingly beautiful ones there but deep-rooted igbophobia no permit them undecided that's actually an uncivilized mindset undecided inter-tribal marriage ti take over. Igbo people are not engaged in rituals like you all wrongly believe. I don't even believe in the efficacy of rituals
You seem to be in pains and you lack exposure yourself..
I just realize what Peter obi will tell you, if he see you..
Go and stop being stupid around the place... Make yourself useful ok
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by flyingpig: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

You seem to be in pains and you lack exposure yourself..
I just realize what Peter obi will tell you, if he see you..
Go and stop being stupid around the place... Make yourself useful ok
ask your sisters if they would marry an igbo man and give me your reply shocked
Re: Which Other State Would Love To Live In Nigeria Apart From Your Current One by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
Any state in the South apart from ones where they mine human skulls and harvest human organs and where the whole place is not filled with brown roofs cheesy
unfortunately those state are the surviving states for your brother,sisters and unborn generation from the internal displaced ,Landlocked ,potopoto and Erosion region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Rivers, Taraba Reps Defect To APC From PDP / Omo-agege Faults Zamfara Gov’s Sale Of Gold To CBN - VIDEO / BREAKING: Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.