Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? (47208 Views)

Is Juju Real? / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by urchcoded(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Juju is very very potent. It's all about Ancient mysticism, witchcraft and occultism ( you won't tell me these doesn't exist??). Now cos you saw a failed juju in Amasoma doesn't mean other ones no dey potent. Bro life is beyond what is written in books. There are some paranormal stuffs beyond human comprehension. Politicians visiting spiritual temples in India and other places for protection and all sorts aren't just kidding around na.
so the one time I get to see juju put into use, it fails woefully, but you want me to believe it is real on the account that some unverified people said so. That's brilliant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Pat081: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bros u are right i still rembem 1997 ife and that town in ife war hmmm live jazz anybody that is in the two town will tell u more about jazz
solmusdesigns:

Ok let me give you a straight forward answer based on experience

My cousin is a Naval Officer, and went to join SBS (Special Boat Service) these are elite forces similar to US navy seal or the marine commando, upon getting selected he came home to seek protection from my dad's uncle who happens to be a Land merchant, Ibadan high chief, and Customary court Judge.. to cut the long story short a dish was prepared for him with content including cat eyes, and other ingredients, bullets from a pump action was tested on him and nothing happened, he has done tours in North East, and South South with many falling beside him without him getting hit..

Another personal experience is 2013 during my service year as a Corper in Abeokuta I witnessed metaphysical phenomenon aka jazz called Magun live and direct, I witnessed do as I say charm being used on a British online client live and direct

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by mastermaestro(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
urchcoded:
They are fake. And even if they are real, they are useless. If they were real we should be hearing, Nigerian government exports 12 tons of odi eshi to Chinese military, or Nigerian government exports 20k barrels of juju that will help soldiers in Afghanistan to disappear when under attack. But alas juju could not save biafrans from Nigerian military, it hasn't been effective to curtail boko harams bullet and knives, the recent killings in enugu, juju didn't help either. And from personal experience I have seen people carrying the igbesu flag(the highest juju in Nigeria Delta) to confront police men. They were shot and a lot died, while the rest ran away, as usual the igbesu priest gave excuses and blamed Dem for being afraid, saying fear renders igbesu powerless.

You spoke like a little child. Obviously you have a whole lot to learn in this world. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
urchcoded:
so the one time I get to see juju put into use, it fails woefully, but you want me to believe it is real on the account that some unverified people said so. That's brilliant.

That's how u see it. I have personally seen where juju works. We can't all Agree on same thing.. it's fine.

1 Like

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by guru90: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
It has a expiring date..................

1 Like

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Kingzeez10: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
BadRadio:
If the answer is yes... Why do soldiers die of bullet wounds when they engage in fierce gun battles while at war? These dudes are helpless in the battlefield.

Instead of safety helmets and bulletproofz, these guys should just meet one baba to do it for them nah.grin
I don't know what you mean óò but my niggas dey use do as i say to collect bank online access from US client óò and black soap sef dey work wella dem dey cashout big

1 Like

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Idamond:

nawao but why our government no promote am physically
I don't understand
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Blitzerz: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
KosiGee:

It was offered by James Randi. He exposes magicians and all sorts of people who claim to have supernatural powers.
Please show us where he made the announcement.

Why has he not come to Africa?
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
BadRadio:
If the answer is yes... Why do soldiers die of bullet wounds when they engage in fierce gun battles while at war? These dudes are helpless in the battlefield.

Instead of safety helmets and bulletproofz, these guys should just meet one baba to do it for them nah.grin

You do not shoot them in the stomach or head if they are using traditional medicine I heared you must shoot them in the penis or anus. Also the back spinal cord the bottom part of it. Some years ago when I was in Mozambique I watched a documentary from Malawi when they interviewed some traditional healers which claim to stop bullet. What they said is there our weak point the medicine cannot protect the whole body. Mostly these people do not put the medicine on their leg back and penis. Also there are techniques if they are facing you and they know you are about to shoot them it is difficult ,you have to come push them as long as they don't know you are there and you want to kill them the medicine cannot work.
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by kingxsamz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blitzerz:

I am not the one who will eat the money.
Use that your same Google to find out history of mysterious and paranormal events that have been historically recorded and verified.

No long stories.
You never see no mean say things no dey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joADD7jWqa4

Take your time and watch people like you fool themselves over 1million dollars for something they've always claimed to be able to do. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Zenithpeak(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Djamel:

Briefly explain 3 and 4

Na big work be that o, but I will try and make it short.

No.3.. To every charm, there are dos' and don'ts ...

If you failed to abide by the instructions, you may end up blaming yourself for having such charm in the first place.

For instance, there's one man that used to fortify street boys for riot then in our area and it is on record that as many as fortified will surely return from whatever trouble they go to make.

The warning is you must not use the toilet. If you are pressed to go to toilet, you must manage to escape from the riot zone and never return there again else, na die.

4. There's what we call '"eedi'" in yoruba land. Someone will use remote charm to cause you to act against the instruction... Ordinarily you don't mean to but there are forces that is pushing you to and then, they now attack you with another charm...

It is complicated..

1 Like

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by emsco91(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you cherish power ,fame and crave invincibility are you ready to face the consequences. What if the terms and conditions was never to get married, are you ready to go through.

Real power lies on your will,consistency and determination.

4 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Paretomaster1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Goldensword:
it's real, but the problem is that some of our men in armed forces trust their training more, i know of a guy from my place in army, though late now he died this year around March from bomb ambushed, but i can tell you that this guy has fought in northeast for more than 4years without a scratch. again have you asked yourself how managed ipob men where able to caught two DSS men in Enugu during the recent fracas between them, despite that DSS men were well armed. my dear odeshi is very real.

So u admit they caught D DSS guys se? So the police r right.. IPOB killed 2 DSS
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by mastermaestro(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blitzerz:

You think whites don't do paranormal things?

Leave kids alone to continue swimming in their ignorance. They think magical and witchcraft operations start and end in Nigeria and Africa. They do not know that the whites gladly dine with the devil himself. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by sigiyaya(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

My cousin is a Naval Officer, and went to join SBS (Special Boat Service) these are elite forces similar to US navy seal or the marine commando, upon getting selected he came home to seek protection from my dad's uncle who happens to be a Land merchant, Ibadan high chief, and Customary court Judge.. to cut the long story short a dish was prepared for him with content including cat eyes, and other ingredients, bullets from a pump action was tested on him and nothing happened, he has done tours in North East, and South South with many falling beside him without him getting hit..

Another personal experience is 2013 during my service year as a Corper in Abeokuta I witnessed metaphysical phenomenon aka jazz called Magun live and direct, I witnessed do as I say charm being used on a British online client live and direct
You are lying and you know it.

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by miketayo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
They r real but they can fail anytime, better trust in God
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Blitzerz: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joADD7jWqa4

Take your time and watch people like you fool themselves over 1million dollars for something they've always claimed to be able to do. grin

And you think this YouTube video is real life ba?

You are as gullible as what u condemn

2 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
BadRadio:
lalasticlala come nah
... I need answersgrin
lala na real jazz guy o
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by mastermaestro(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
seborrhic:

Utter rubbish.
Such utter laughable tales meant for kids in a deeply,rural African village.
Your so called uncle was probably absconding from combat, assuming your kiddish tale is even true and not what you heard from someone that heard it from another person,and so on and so forth.

A child, you are. sad sad
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blitzerz:

I am not the one who will eat the money.
Use that your same Google to find out history of mysterious and paranormal events that have been historically recorded and verified.

No long stories.
You never see no mean say things no dey.

https://cfiig.org/250k-challenge/

This one is for the $250k challenge.
grin
Don't waste this golden opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by smileyoo: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op. if you really want to get first hand information about dark powers and their realities, simply get closer to politicians, fake pastors and fake imams, dubious native doctors, don't ask me how you can identify these fake ones because by their fruits you shall know them.
by coming online to seek answer to such highly secretive subject, will only results in giving you more confusion by clearly ignorant people who know next to nothing about dark powers.
even police men that see strange things daily on the field of their work, can answer this your question, but will never do so when asked, because the law don't recognize such things.
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Bewiseedet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Can someone u know do " the do as I say Charm" for me
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
BadRadio:

Japan as a nation just manufactured a flying car after earlier launching a trailer that is as fast like a bullet while another country manufactured flying bike. See Nigerians , bringing up this stupid talk . We only wait for scientific breakthrough and import it. Nigeria gov't just imported covid19 vaccine from Russian after earlier importing a drug from a small African country during the lockdown. Do you know why? We're busy wasting away, discussing stupid things like your post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Exmilitant(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Odeshi is real. Op, there is something i have, if i wear it on you no amount of bullet shot at you can penetrate your skin. Koro is real. Celina is real. Okb is real.
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by studentofTruth: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Juju, odeshi, ritual, etc. are excuses Africans give themselves to avoid putting their brains to work so that they can wallow in laziness and ignorance.

10 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Yes I understand your story. But there are some weakness point which the people which wanted to kill him did not know if he was cut on our way there is no charm which can protect him. Also with the medicine there are weak points
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Obiozor: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
All the things are real, the problem is their is nothing a handmade that will not expire one day, secondary what used to bring an end to all those things is the sacrifice that goes with it, for instance imagine when they ask you not to meet a woman because of what you did to protect your life. Now each time you go against that revised will always be the case.

1 Like

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Blitzerz: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

https://cfiig.org/250k-challenge/

This one is for the $250k challenge.
grin
Don't waste this golden opportunity.
And for competititors that cannot travel to Los Angeles (as stated there) nkor?
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

And what made you think British had no occultism and spiritualism and most of their soldiers don't have seals and amulet? Even the Royal Family has personal astronomers and card/tarots readers

I think they are just being if ignorant or they don't study. The skulls and bones cult has produced governors and presidents in the US. The Freemason is there. Probably they haven't heard about White occultism. Don't mind them jare.
Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by kingxsamz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blitzerz:

And you think this YouTube video is real life ba?

You are as gullible as what u condemn

grin grin grin
You didn't even take your time to look at the video and you've concluded that it's not real.
Many of the contestants are popular and also known. They wanted to try out their luck, unfortunately, their powers failed them.
You can keep lying and deceiving yourself, it still doesn't mean anything.

5 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
prekumohtim:

Japan as a nation just manufactured a flying car after earlier launching a trailer that is as fast like a bullet while another country manufactured flying bike. See Nigerians , bringing up this stupid talk . We only wait for scientific breakthrough and import it. Nigeria gov't just imported covid19 vaccine from Russian after earlier importing a drug from a small African country during the lockdown. Do you know why? We're busy wasting away, discussing stupid things like your post.
Thanks boss. U are good !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? by Blitzerz: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
mastermaestro:

Leave kids alone to continue swimming in their ignorance. They think magical and witchcraft operations start and end in Nigeria and Africa. They do not know that the whites gladly dine with the devil himself. grin grin
Leave them small children

I have even watched several crime history documentaries where white security agencies consulted spiritsts to help them resolve crime cases.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo / Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.