Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? (3952 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by aydot4531: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hi guys! anybody with access interview clues,its urgent!!!
Re: Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by Daray(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
The test has two stages i.e Test 1 and Test 2. Test 1 has 50 question comprising 25 eng (comprehension inclusive) and 25 Maths. You must get at least 25 out of the 50 quest right before your Test 2 answers can be marked. Test 2 has 50 ques of number series, patterns and others (very easy but needs to be careful). Tes1: 1hr, Test2: 45mins
Goodluck!
Re: Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by kayodu: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2007
nice one, but we mean interview.Yest2day 20th interview of acess bank was postpone due to strike. If you are in that shoe pls holla me whenever they've started inviting again, since we dont know when they will call again. My number 08024146690 and email kayodu@yahoo.com.
Re: Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by banju: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
guy i did my own interview on d 19th at vthe head office.know that they will ask u about ur self and what u know about the bank.thye even ask me how much i fill like collcting.what is my aim in d next 5yrs. what can i say about the bank advert on mpower and the slogan moveup now. u need to be fersertile. know everything about them and the present situation in the country.but dont prgramme ur self that this or that will be the 1st que. it may be from any angle. they started with like this,-what can u tell us about ur self and it must be something not in my cv.it was not funny. but i really drag with them and they commended me at last.gud luck
Re: Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by lionidis: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
U'll need to study the website and know about the achievements and landmarks of the bank, its quite impressive, so see www.accessbankplc.com.
U'll probably have three stages of interviews, talk very confidently at the interview and be relaxed, they are interested in people who can hold their own in a group and not get drowned. Read up all you can about the bank in the dun up to your interview, best of luck mate,
Re: Access Bank Interview! Anybody With Clues? by Sallywendu(f): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
Banju, thanx 4 the info, i was invited for 20th but they could not attend to me cos of the strike. What did u answered about ur expected pay(salary)? Can u throw more light on what they expect to hear about the slogan (move up on/now) it might help those of us that are yet to be interviewed. Pls still explain other things pls, and God will bless u guys.
ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank / Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.