Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Riyagoddess Mama Celebrates Another Year Today. (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Riyagoddess Mama Celebrates Another Year Today. (photos) (218 Views)

HURRAY: The Senior Pastor Dominion City Lagos HQ Celebrates Another Year Today. / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riyagoddess Mama Celebrates Another Year Today. (photos) by OnlineMonarch(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Dear mami,

You are one of my very best in the entire world! Thank you for always listening to me and always making me feel special and loved.

Thanks for the phone calls and for the special time and attention you do give to me.
I wish you a wonderful birthday and I pray for plenty more years to come for us to spend together.

I Love You Plenty Maami.

Courtesy: Riyagoddess

http://churchng.com/riyagoddess-mama-celebrates-another-year-today-photos/

Re: Riyagoddess Mama Celebrates Another Year Today. (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
We members of nairaland wish you a happy and a belated birthday.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After You Turn The Other Cheek? / Third Global Day Of Prayer With Pastor Chris / How To Manifest Your Dream Life With Law Of Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.