Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

If I Was The Minister Of Sports – Segun Odegbami - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Was The Minister Of Sports – Segun Odegbami (138 Views)

Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Was The Minister Of Sports – Segun Odegbami by Mudashittu: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2020
The first thing I shall do is seek Mr. President’s permission to return all the stadia originally owned by State governments, taken over by the federal government for renovation in order to host some international football events many decades ago, back to their original owners.
Those stadia have become an Albatross, heavy burdens that the Ministry does not need and can surely do without.

http://wildflowers.com.ng/if-i-was-the-minister-of-sports-segun-odegbami/

(1) (Reply)

NBA Playoffs: Toronto Raptors Take Game 4 To Level Series At 2-2 / Listen To The Popular Football Round Table Show-nigerians Discussing Football / More Than Last Year To Strengthen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.