Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort (4441 Views)

Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / 8 Apps You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by DriggityDre: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Classickj:
how does the compression app work
Just the normal compression to reduce file size.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by mimilogs: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
KrazyDave16:

It's a new app. I'll give it a try.

Update - app keeps crashing.
Yes our Chinese IT team have fixed it. It works better from China but its been fixed now, please try it again.

We will be glad to have you as our tester and reviewer......and offer some token rewards as appreciation. Let me know what you think smiley
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by KrazyDave16(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
mimilogs:
Yes our Chinese IT team have fixed it. It works better from China but its been fixed now, please try it again.

We will be glad to have you as our tester and reviewer......and offer some token rewards as appreciation. Let me know what you think smiley
I'm in
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Vecto(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Zarchiver right?

Is it possible to compress let's say a video of 500 megabyte to 50 megabyte?

I've been trying to compress some of my large files but after compression the difference isn't that much from the original size
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
happy662:
I will choose accu battery pro in place of ampere
Why?
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Classickj(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

nice one will try it out

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by donMIG(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
#Genius - give u d lyrics of a song witout u typing it... Just play the song and open app, loads lyrics in few secs
#Stellio player- best music player ever in this life
#TSF launcher-unlimited features n gestures!!!
#panda keyboard- customizable keyboard
#retrorika-icon pack
#linex icon pack
CHROME best browser if u have 4g n enof data grin
I forgot
RAR app... For compressing n unpacking files

I'm now all grown I don't have time for pimping fones I would have given so much apps

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by amijid2012(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
mimilogs:
You forgot to add Mimilogs the App that makes it easy for anybody to order things on 1688, taobao, tmall, Turkey, etc without stress as it translate everything to English for you.

It also helps people to deliver goods to their customers anywhere in Nigeria and also help them collect money from their buyers.

You can even buy RMB from Mimilogs mobile app at a very cheap rate that many people don't know about.

Just go to google play store now and search for:

Mimilogs
just downloaded it,. Having problem loading to the home page, or are you guys server down?
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by mimilogs: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2020
amijid2012:
just downloaded it,. Having problem loading to the home page, or are you guys server down?
few users are complaining this issue..there must be problem somewhere, let me alert our Chinese IT guys
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Aguemma(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
donMIG:
#Genius - give u d lyrics of a song witout u typing it... Just play the song and open app, loads lyrics in few secs
#Stellio player- best music player ever in this life
#TSF launcher-unlimited features n gestures!!!
#panda keyboard- customizable keyboard
#retrorika-icon pack
#linex icon pack
CHROME best browser if u have 4g n enof data grin
I forgot
RAR app... For compressing n unpacking files

I'm now all grown I don't have time for pimping fones I would have given so much apps

Does Genius requires internet connection?
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by XploraBen(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Abdulmalik052:
English Dictionary Offline:
If not the best on Play store, then it'd win as one of the best. Sometimes when I'm bored or less busy, I just open this app and keep pressing on the "Random Words" list item.
Guess you don't know of Dictamp English... It's the best offline English dictionary on Playstore.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by DriggityDre: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vecto:

Zarchiver right?
What's good, Vec?
Yeah. For mobile devices.

Is it possible to compress let's say a video of 500 megabyte to 50 megabyte?

I've been trying to compress some of my large files but after compression the difference isn't that much from the original size
Oh. Errr.. I understand what you mean.
Compression ratio in mobile versions aren't so far apart from the original. For the best compression ratio, you can use PC's version of WinRAR.

Still sef, you need to do some tweaking to shrink it down to that extent.
So it's still possible to attain that level of compression, but not as straight-forward.

Aside that, compression extensions also matter. Like .7zip files, in some cases, might be of lesser size than .rar files.

Just use WinRAR for PC. Then, compare between that and the one you compressed with your mobile device.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by donMIG(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aguemma:

Does Genius requires internet connection?

Yea
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by sureinfo: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
nice list of apps, i should try out one of these on my camon device

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by happy662(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
XploraBen:

Guess you don't know of Dictamp English... It's the best offline English dictionary on Playstore.
Oxford advanced learner dictionary offline
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13DCVI15VlLqXWmQRazqTNyjRnHsMUG3J/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by XploraBen(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
happy662:
Oxford advanced learner dictionary offline
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13DCVI15VlLqXWmQRazqTNyjRnHsMUG3J/view?usp=drivesdk
I don't know about this but I have been using the English dictionary I specified for about 4 years now and, for me, I can say it's the best.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by wildlife9999(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tillatalk:
Bluetooth chat GT :you can chat with anyone without internet

It will be in the same range same metre. Otherwise it won't work op add more details to that
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by wildlife9999(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
mimilogs:
few users are complaining this issue..there must be problem somewhere, let me alert our Chinese IT guys

Can you remove the Chinese word from your comment. Before they smash you. I don't like hearing Chinese people invading app. Like spying us
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Vecto(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
DriggityDre:

What's good, Vec?
Yeah. For mobile devices.

Oh. Errr.. I understand what you mean.
Compression ratio in mobile versions aren't so far apart from the original. For the best compression ratio, you can use PC's version of WinRAR.

Still sef, you need to do some tweaking to shrink it down to that extent.
So it's still possible to attain that level of compression, but not as straight-forward.

Aside that, compression extensions also matter. Like .7zip files, in some cases, might be of lesser size than .rar files.

Just use WinRAR for PC. Then, compare between that and the one you compressed with your mobile device.

Thanks a bunch man

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by wildlife9999(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Enceladus:

I discovered ampere a few years back when my infinix charger exploded because of nepa and I bought all sort of chargers but none would fast charge. Once I discovered ampere on google, I would just launch the app and connect the charger I want to buy and once it reads below 1200ma I will jejely drop it. That app is a life saver.

At what amp should one considering a good chacharger. Op say 800 and you 1200 below which one should I consider
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Enceladus(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
wildlife9999:

At what amp should one considering a good chacharger. Op say 800 and you 1200 below which one should I consider

Really depends on the phone. If your phone has an high mah battery capacity or it comes with x charge in case of some infinix and Tecno device, the higher the amp reading the better.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by wildlife9999(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Tillatalk:
Bluetooth chat GT :you can chat with anyone without internet

Explain how this work pls
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
happy662:
I will choose accu battery pro in place of ampere
Why? Ampere seems very accurate and popular too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno Spark 8p Fingerprint Function Completely Disappeared / How To Activate 2.5GB Data For N500 On MTN / Please Help! My 12 Pro Max Fell On The Floor & Started Showing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.