Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In (760 Views)

What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There / If You Have Pay Pal Or Ethereum Wallet Jump In And Earn Free $$$$before It Ends / How To Claim Free 20$ Directly To Your Ethereum Wallet (2) (3) (4)

If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is very important,if you have ethereum wallet this website is distributing 1.5 ether on 20th of september to all their registerd member which you can withdraw for real.this is not one of those nonsense where you will not be able to withdraw.if you don't have ethereum wallet go to playstore and download trustwallet and claim your share before it will finish.people are joining fast so don't be left out.the link is in my signature,click it and supply your ethereum wallet and your account will created with a balance of 1.5 ether which you can withdraw on 20th of september this year.

Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by Yujiz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ds s definitely gotta b a scam
Haba
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
what is scam?did anyone request for money from you?if you don't have anything to do just go and sleep.

Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2020
zenith5:
what is scam?did anyone request for money from you?if you don't have anything to do just go and sleep.
LMFAOOOOOO!!! My belle o. Does it have to be a trust wallet ETH address or it could be any ETH wallet address?
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2020
If you have another one you can still use it,not only trustwallet.
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by sirsholley(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
After that nko?
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by lizzychom: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
zenith5:
This is very important,if you have ethereum wallet this website is distributing 1.5 ether on 20th of september to all their registerd member which you can withdraw for real.this is not one of those nonsense where you will not be able to withdraw.if you don't have ethereum wallet go to playstore and download trustwallet and claim your share before it will finish.people are joining fast so don't be left out.the link is in my signature,click it and supply your ethereum wallet and your account will created with a balance of 1.5 ether which you can withdraw on 20th of september this year.

Incomplete info
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
how do you mean?
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
you can use any other ethereum wallet,not only trust wallet.
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Borrow me etha to use an investment.

I promise you my first 300 checkout
Re: If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In by zenith5: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2020

How To Receive Monthly Salary Of Above $100 From Google Inc. / From Banking Job To Meat Selling / Is It Possible To Make $1-$10 Daily