Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There (2191 Views)

If You Have Ethereum Wallet Come In / If You Have Pay Pal Or Ethereum Wallet Jump In And Earn Free $$$$before It Ends / How To Claim Free 20$ Directly To Your Ethereum Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hello nairalanders, happy new year. I want to invest in crypto this new year and ethereum seems the perfect fit, I need to know the best wallet to use. thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Use any wallet where you keep your private keys.

Trust Wallet
Klever Wallet
Atomic wallet

Those are my 3 favorite & recommendations. I always advise people to store their private keys or pneumonic phrases in the same place they store their credentials. (It's that valuable).

You can use the same private key on all 3 wallets so you don't have to transfer between them. If you deposit on any of the wallet, your balance will reflect on all 3 apps. Hope I haven't confused you?

The most important question you should ask is how you plan to buy your crypto, since banks do not allow payment process for crypto sites? Are you using Luno, Quidax, Binance or any P2P platform?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you're interested in a 100% free airdrop worth ¥10,000 ($1,500) airdrop & have Telegram, Twitter and an Ethereum wallet, check my profile for link. Airdrop ends in 30hrs.
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
macrodata:

Trust Wallet
Klever Wallet
Atomic wallet

Those are my 3 favorite & recommendations. I always advise people to store their private keys or pneumonic phrases in the same place they store their credentials. (It's that valuable).

You can use the same private key on all 3 wallets so you don't have to transfer between them. If you deposit on any of the wallet, your balance will reflect on all 3 apps. Hope I haven't confused you?

The most important question you should ask is how you plan to buy your crypto, since banks do not allow payment process for crypto sites? Are you using Luno, Quidax, Binance or any P2P platform?

thanks for the feedback
I want to use Luno, I hope I Can send and receive with it?
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
ojay36:

thanks for the feedback
I want to use Luno, I hope I Can send and receive with it?
Yes you can. Luno is a custodial exchange platform where you don't have access to your private keys. If the exchange gets hacked, you may love funds or access to your funds. Hence, Non-custodial Wallet are advised to save your funds. Which means, you can login & transact with your funds on various Non-custodial wallets without worry of lost or hacks. When you buy on Luno exchange, transfer your asset to private wallet.

I commend your journey into cryptographic transactions & hope that one day you'll get to contribute to it's development and vision.
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
macrodata:
Yes you can. Luno is a custodial exchange platform where you don't have access to your private keys. If the exchange gets hacked, you may love funds or access to your funds. Hence, Non-custodial Wallet are advised to save your funds. Which means, you can login & transact with your funds on various Non-custodial wallets without worry of lost or hacks. When you buy on Luno exchange, transfer your asset to private wallet.

I commend your journey into cryptographic transactions & hope that one day you'll get to contribute to it's development and vision.

I Apprecaite your advice sir, what do you think is the next big coin after btc?
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
ojay36:

I Apprecaite your advice sir, what do you think is the next big coin after btc?
nobody is 100% sure of anything because trends come & go.

My recommends is not a financial advise. Do your own research

That been said;
I'm hopeful that Ethereum, Polkadot, Cardano, Spark Token & Blockstacks will have good capitalization gains this year. Get info on NFTs & DeFi solutions.
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by sagaciousity(m): 2:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Earn $1500 by partaking on this ongoing Airdrop

https:///BitCnyBot?start=r02483718740
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by murphyrichy(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2021
I opened luno and binanace, luno seems to have wallet where one can store coins too.
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by HONOR1: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
macrodata:

Trust Wallet
Klever Wallet
Atomic wallet

Pls i need your whatsapp contact i need more knowledge
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
HONOR1:

Pls i need your whatsapp contact i need more knowledge
Telegram bot link is on my profie. If you complete the airdrop, I'll address all questions.

This is how I chose to get paid. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by Fmdipo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please pause whatever u r doing now and get $1500 for free

If u miss USDT airdrop, don't miss this�

_bitCNY is a stablecoin, and its price is connected to the Chinese Yuan fiat currency._

Pm on WhatsApp 0 9 0 5 6 9 7 9 4 2 2 let me send you the link to the Airdrop.

proceed to receive 10000 BITCNY = ($1500)

Note: you must have Twitter, telegram, and use TRUST WALLET to participate

Already in coinmarketcap ��
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcny/

U have limited time
Good luck guys
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
macrodata:

That been said;
I'm hopeful that Ethereum, Polkadot, Cardano, Spark Token & Blockstacks will have good capitalization gains this year. Get info on NFTs & DeFi solutions.

good day sir, do you have any ideas where I can buy chainlink or cardano? I cant get it in luno and binance
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
ojay36:

good day sir, do you have any ideas where I can buy chainlink or cardano? I cant get it in luno and binance
Buy Litecoin from Luno, swap it to Cardano on any wallet.

Checked out this screenshot from Atomic Wallet.

Hope you understand the process?

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
macrodata:
Buy Litecoin from Luno, swap it to Cardano on any wallet.

Checked out this screenshot from Atomic Wallet.

Hope you understand the process?

you mean I should buy LTC from Luno, then send to my atomic wallet and swap?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
ojay36:

you mean I should buy LTC from Luno, then send to my atomic wallet and swap?
yes. It's the only option I got. I also suggest that if you have any non-custodial wallet where you have any other coin, use the same private key or pneumonic phrases to open Atomic Wallet a count to avoid transfer fees.
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
macrodata:
yes. It's the only option I got. I also suggest that if you have any non-custodial wallet where you have any other coin, use the same private key or pneumonic phrases to open Atomic Wallet a count to avoid transfer fees.

ALright, thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
macrodata:

That been said;

Wish I saw this earlier shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by macrodata(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kirchhoff01:

Wish I saw this earlier shocked
I do research daily on coins and hold for long time. If you need another advice, build your own DeFi coin. I'm working on mine now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 8:48am On May 03, 2021
macrodata:
I do research daily on coins and hold for long time. If you need another advice, build your own DeFi coin. I'm working on mine now.

I keyed into Ada and eith and I am in huge profits. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 8:49am On May 03, 2021
macrodata:

Any suggestions for more long term hold?
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by ojay36: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
macrodata:

That been said;

Hello sir and I hope you can still see this, you mentioned NFT earlier, is ecomi worth the buy? It looks like a discount right now

Can you shed more light on NFT?
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by meekhat: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”
This is another BNB in the making
Enjoy!
Re: What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There by SamGeek(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some of the best wallet apps for storing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies includes Trustwallet, Safepal wallet, Coinomo Wallet, Atomic Wallet, Exodus Wallet or even the advanced Metamask Wallet.

You can see more at https://cryptohodl.tech/best-wallet-apps-store-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/

(1) (Reply)

Money / Secret Of Becoming A Billionaire Quickly In Nigeria / Making MONEY Sharing LINKS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.