Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) (69849 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
Has any test been carried out on her or we're just assuming that this is ritual?

Don't mind the ignorant reporters coupled with the superstitious readers. Internal damages without treatment, simple as ABC
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by louiziana(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Truth always hurt. Deal with it.

Evil or senseless men must have dealt with you then, cuz you can't tell me there are no men in your family. Or are they exempted?
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Neddyogu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Was the rapist's semen acidic? Or she was bathed in acid? Which kain tin be dis?
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
louiziana:

Evil or senseless men must have dealt with you then, cuz you can't tell me there are no men in your family. Or are they exempted?
I guess you didn't see where I typed 'MOST' or maybe you don't know the difference between 'MOST' and 'ALL'. Bye!
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Most men are scum
It cuts across both Genders.
Abi you no hear of the woman wey kill five of her young kids recently cum try to kill herself put?.
Be like Bomb dey your Head.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
DemonInvoker:

It cuts across both Genders.
Abi you no hear of the woman wey kill five of her young kids recently cum try to kill herself join?.
Be like Bomb dey your Head.
I posted that news.. It's more common with the other gender.
Checkout the crime rates on fp. Most are committed by men and worse is, they doing it on helpless kids. What so special about a 9 year old vagina?

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
He fled ke. How
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The times are Incredibly Ridiculous..

All the Strange acts and Evil Manifestations of Humans in these times are the Signs Prophecied over 2000years ago that will Precede the Endtimes and the Coming of the Lord..

Wickedness is the order of the times and I Tell you , it's gonna be on the Increase.

In times as these, what do we Do?

We need to Ensure a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ

We need to Detach ourselves from Worldliness and Wordly lust..

We need to Ensure Purity. Very Important!

We need to Attach ourselves to God Almighty, His Word, His Messages from His Servants and Everything that would Edify our mind. The Word of God is our Weapon of Defense in these Evil days..

We need to Constantly check ourselves to Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity..

Prayers for the Family of the Deceased
Mr preacher i ave heard u but i'm a struggling xtian hw do i go abt it.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by mamaafrik(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
In this case,jungle justice is the best approach.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have never seen in the south east. This is high level of wickedness join with heartless
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Zeezy81: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Show me this man
I could give my life for this course
Show me this demon

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Mrtaye: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
So pathetic....Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you..
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
I posted that news.. It's more common with the other gender.
Checkout the crime rates on fp. Most are committed by men and worse is, they doing it on helpless kids. What so special about a 9 year old vagina?
Thanks for refreshing my mind.
You mustn't rubbish the male gender to get your messages across but if you're among the anti male troublemakers.I can understand.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
There are some people sent down to this earth to destroy it.....

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by marsman: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
To all the foolish atheist on Nairaland. Is there anything logical about this.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Ezmans: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:
Rape everywhere
it trend in animal kingdom
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by lichocho(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Not like am arguing that she wasn't raped...
But saying her body start to rot because of the rape is stupidity

There is nothing like ritual
i pity u

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Thanks for refreshing my mind.
You mustn't rubbish the male gender to get your messages across but if you're among the anti male troublemakers.I can understand.
I'm not a troublemaker. I call something the way it is.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by dasparrow: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerians, keep allowing your men to rape and kill your children okay? God has already started punishing Nigeria as a nation because of all the vile things happening in that country. Do you think all this fulani herdsmen killing people and boko Haram blowing people up and all the kidnappings going on in Nigeria is ordinary?

And best believe, the world is watching you all in 3D. Later on, don't be surprised if more countries bar you people from migrating to their countries. No country wants a bunch of sexual predators coming into their country so that you don't go and destroy the lives of innocent children in other people's countries the way you continue to destroy the lives of innocent Nigerian children in your country.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by bignero: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
MiniImportation:
Sometimes I feel like being offline forever , because the evils I read online is greater than the one I see in movies.

Truth is stranger than fiction, they say...
Its like humanity is running to out do the devil in evil

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmm....
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by UDUJ(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
embarassed

Why u go do your fellow human being dis kain thing?

Will you like it if someone do something like this to any of your relatives?

Is pleasure from sex worth putting a fellow human being in this condition?

Or is ritual worth using a fellow human being?

Not related to the topic.
Please, is Kirikiri in Apapa or Ojo or Amuwo Odofin.

Kirikiri is in Amuwo Odofin LGA

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
RAGGA40:
Mr preacher i ave heard u but i'm a struggling xtian hw do i go abt it.

What is making you Struggle?

The Grace to Live a Godly Life is available if you Make the Decision to yield Completely to God. Interact with Him in Prayers and Study of His Word. He is your Father.
Get involved with like Minded Heavenly Brethren.

You Have a Part to play. GENUIE Surrendering to JESUS must Cost you Something. May cost you Friends, Certain habits, Places etc

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by ericangel01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
The trauma she must have been through.
the trauma walahi

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by ericangel01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
domino4211:
Has any test been carried out on her or we're just assuming that this is ritual?
have u ever seen or heard of a case like this before after rape?
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by AMvanquish: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Benmob:
This one is edo, news about Pedophilia since diz week hv come frm many tribes in Nigeria...

True. It is happening everywhere, and no one should apportion it to any geographical region.
Government really needs to be proactive and take brutal harsh actions against rapist's
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by LadyExcellency: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Not like am arguing that she wasn't raped...
But saying her body start to rot because of the rape is stupidity

There is nothing like ritual

Why not go and have a taste from the same man and then judge for yourself?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by ericangel01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
maasoap:

Don't mind the ignorant reporters coupled with the superstitious readers. Internal damages without treatment, simple as ABC
shs was taking to a better hospital for treatment, u jump that

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
The modafoka used her for ritual
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by notoriousbabe: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
ericangel01:
shs was taking to a better hospital for treatment, u jump that
you dey mind that one?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by don4real18(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
You didn't include the name of the chief and neither did you put up his picture or don't you want him found?
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
vioment:
And these are the Chiefs that the state Gov bows to.

Not those kind of chiefs ignoramus.. wetin concern governor now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.