Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) (69833 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
marsman:
To all the foolish atheist on Nairaland. Is there anything logical about this.
The funny thing our forefathers believed so much in these superstitious stories as we still do today, yet we run to the west where they dont believe in superstitions for solutions, who then is foolish really? Have you asked your self if she was sick before she was raped? Is she the only one with such sickness where the skin rots away? Were the others used for rituals also or just because she was raped rituals is involved?
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Fulks217: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
This one is beyond rape
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by donprinyo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is juju
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Ablah: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by RTSC: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Not like am arguing that she wasn't raped...
But saying her body start to rot because of the rape is stupidity

There is nothing like ritual
A Nigerian saying there is nothing like ritual is like an eskimo saying there is nothing like ice.

It does paint you as intelligent, it shows you are ignorant.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ericangel01:
shs was taking to a better hospital for treatment, u jump that

No, I didn't. She died when they wanted to move her to "advanced hospital". Even before she moved to where she died, how was she treated? They took her to hospital when it was already too late
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Charlex23(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
This man would suffer for 600 years. I can assure him that
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by toprealman: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamSalt:
How him take fled??

Who allow am fled??
grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
May all ritualist die a slow and painful death while their body rot away in Jesus name. Amen.
I cover my household with the blood of Jesus Christ. I cover all Nairalanders with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oh, So Horrible.

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rip
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by davien(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Probably a flesh eating bacteria or autoimmune disease. RIP
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Dalby(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
I guess you didn't see where I typed 'MOST' or maybe you don't know the difference between 'MOST' and 'ALL'. Bye!

Some would have been more appropriate...

most
/məʊst/
Learn to pronounce
determiner · pronoun
greatest in amount or degree

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Uzomacharles: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wickedness In The Highest Order
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by zang: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Esan people can use any available person for rituals ooo,Small pikin no dey there when Dem dey do their own,even brother or sister no dey.Talkless of neighbor.
I'm sure the Chief na Esan man#Spits.

Don't be ignorant

Oya read the write up again and stop the bad blood in you
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Numero9: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
MiniImportation:
Sometimes I feel like being offline forever , because the evils I read online is greater than the one I see in movies.

Funny enough the one in movies is unreal and the ones online Is real!

Wicked people without conscience full this life walai!
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
zang:

Don't be ignorant

Oya read the write up again and stop the bad blood in you
Lol,Sowie!! Very stupid of me bro.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by PitexyBaba(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Too bad Not like am arguing that she wasn't raped... But saying her body start to rot because of the rape is stupidity
Weed don enter ur brain....
Nothing like ritual.....dey deceive ursef.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Chris2863(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The times are Incredibly Ridiculous..

All the Strange acts and Evil Manifestations of Humans in these times are the Signs Prophecied over 2000years ago that will Precede the Endtimes and the Coming of the Lord..

Wickedness is the order of the times and I Tell you , it's gonna be on the Increase.

In times as these, what do we Do?

We need to Ensure a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ

We need to Detach ourselves from Worldliness and Wordly lust..

We need to Ensure Purity. Very Important!

We need to Attach ourselves to God Almighty, His Word, His Messages from His Servants and Everything that would Edify our mind. The Word of God is our Weapon of Defense in these Evil days..

We need to Constantly check ourselves to Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity..

Prayers for the Family of the Deceased
That last sentence would have been better
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by vioment: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Not those kind of chiefs ignoramus.. wetin concern governor now

Slavery supporter. Born zombie. Duns.

I be you like person wey get your time.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Xano(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
The man who did this would decay.
God's justice shall be upon him.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Babaken(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
What a wicked world.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by simpleseyi: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Not like am arguing that she wasn't raped...
But saying her body start to rot because of the rape is stupidity

Please come over to Osogbo, let my skull mining brothers use your for rituals and let us all see whether it will work or not.
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wicked world !!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by tunjilee003: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
The world is coming to an end...
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
vioment:

Slavery supporter. Born zombie. Duns.

I be you like person wey get your time .

Why u come dey vex anyhow.. You be ignoramus na grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by goodman5(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omo wetin dey sup

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by marsman: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Skankamola:

The funny thing our forefathers believed so much in these superstitious stories as we still do today, yet we run to the west where they dont believe in superstitions for solutions, who then is foolish really? Have you asked your self if she was sick before she was raped? Is she the only one with such sickness where the skin rots away? Were the others used for rituals also or just because she was raped rituals is involved?
I see, the whites didn't believe in any superstition you say, but they believed and prayed with the bible that contained a man who healed the blind, the leper, the cripple, and also has a stand off with millions of demons in one man. Day after day, Nigerian atheist and atheist all over the world, proof to me that they are just some attention seeking individuals. They claim to reason logically, but refuse to deduce the fact that some, matters are beyond this world. The proof is right before, your face that this babies body started to rot, after that useless Old chief forced himself on her, but you still choose to ignore it and claim a certain non existent diseases is the cause. Atheist abuse Christians for been dogmatic, but they are the real unlogical fools.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by royal231(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
I swear u are crazy

Righteousness89:
The times are Incredibly Ridiculous..

All the Strange acts and Evil Manifestations of Humans in these times are the Signs Prophecied over 2000years ago that will Precede the Endtimes and the Coming of the Lord..

Wickedness is the order of the times and I Tell you , it's gonna be on the Increase.

In times as these, what do we Do?

We need to Ensure a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ

We need to Detach ourselves from Worldliness and Wordly lust..

We need to Ensure Purity. Very Important!

We need to Attach ourselves to God Almighty, His Word, His Messages from His Servants and Everything that would Edify our mind. The Word of God is our Weapon of Defense in these Evil days..

We need to Constantly check ourselves to Ensure we are Prepared for Eternity..

Prayers for the Family of the Deceased
Re: 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) by FarmTech(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Death sentence for this one!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.