Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees (32725 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by AmazingELixir: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Confirmedzombie: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
This cant be seen as an achievement. Imagine Edo guys and babes going to Libya for prostitution and a useless governor rehabilitating them.

This building will turn a Brothei within the next 5days.

Nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
sassiemyk:
This is mind blowing. Obaseki been dey work. Why not allow this man concentrate. Apc keep accusing him of not sharing money to party members. Is he there to share money This man is workin like mad in d state. Which kind heart politicians get na?
a hard working governor no noise.

thunder scatter apc
APC is bokoharam

cc
solmusdesigns

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by solmusdesigns: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who this one dey decieve? Ipobians abi
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Djyucee1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Be civil with your comments, even if they are prostitutes, they have the right to live.
P1PrinceKT:
You mean for Libya Prostitutes?

All Nigerian Prostitutes are Made in EDO

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by SweetCunt97(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Commendable

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA
My God, You must be a Senator in The Zombie Nation?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

Edo ladies are veryyyyyyyy beautiful

From Etinosa Idemudia to Nancy Isime to Adesuwa Wellington to Linda Osifo...the list is endless

You have to give that state some credit

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Notatribalist(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What are the terms and conditions for living here? Nigerian politicians are unstable. they can commission it now and turn it later to guest house
Obaseki is not like other politicians, he is like one of the masses that have been crying over the poor state of Nigeria,he understand what the masses needs.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wake and see governor for a reason
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr.
I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...
And I can't bet my balls ize iya mumu is wasting his time
Where are you? Milan, Italy?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by fergie001: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
chiddyok:
All our leaders are the same. Deceitful. And so are the masses. Look at Nairaland as an example. Tribalism, the mods are blind. The popular ops that can talk will not because they don’t want to get banned. Minding my business.
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kwanza:
A brand new Shelter for Libya returnees built. It comes with a well detailed skill acquisition centre. A modern facility that will help integrate, train, and empower our young people who have been victims of illegal migration.

https://twitter.com/GGOEdoFirst/status/1302198823088009217?s=19
When it's politics, we can't appeal to the reason of an average Nigerian.
When poor adminstration of governance starts they will wail to high heavens has though they were hypnotized to make the decisions they made.
I really don't want the same hopelessness and resignation to 'fate' that has plagued Nigeria since 2015, to take centre stage in Edo, with an Ize-Iyamu as governor.
Like most sane minds in Edo, we dread that day. The suffering won't segregate between APC and PDP.

PS. Last we saw it was with Lucky Igbinedion, and Ize-Iyamu is just his 'doppelganger'.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
No wonder this man is not a talker. His works do the speaking! Edo Sweet Sha! Edo Rocks!!! 100%

Edo wey we don live for before?
Lol
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by 4tomandchi: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Edo is for Obaseki!
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Notatribalist:
Obaseki is not like other politicians, he is like one of the masses that have been crying over the poor state of Nigeria,he understand what the masses needs.
When he was in APC for 3 years 8 months as Governor, or when he joined pdp 2 & a half months ago?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
4tomandchi:
Edo is for Obaseki!
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
With bet9naija ticket?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by blowjohn(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Which one is illegal migration again?
Them bundle them enter Libya?

Anyway, when will he unveil a food plan for edo state?
Instead of him to focus on the people in the state, he's wasting resources on Libyan cultists and the like.

Well I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Now that he has done this it is glaring to the eyes at least it can be use for campaign. Edo nor be lagos that is not campaign it is a show of incompetency. If he can show more of his good works to Edolites, his return for second terms will now be nonnegotiable
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Commendable
Obaseki is a total absolute Failure, Mumu has nothing to show, he was busy trying to make himself a God Father? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Our nigerian prostitutes cheesy.. they shud back, lemme see if rape will reduce.
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Johntemmy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
good
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by lastempero: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na them full 5here
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nice one.

Pasta ize Iyamu the Acid thrower will not appreciate this sort of gesture when infact the highest female Libya returnees from Edo state is from his LGA
No let them kidnapped u ,bcus to them na renovation and or refurbished building be that .na Oshiomole project Dem go call am . Zombies no go like ur comments
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Now that he has done this it is glaring to the eyes at least it can be use for campaign. Edo nor be lagos that is not campaign it is a show of incompetency. If he can show more of his good works to Edolites, his return for second terms will now be nonnegotiable
This hostel can be used for campaigning propaganda? Thank God Your types don’t have voter’s cards, which premiereship match is on that day Man U v Crystal Palace?
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by goshen26: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Campaign

The facility that will be withdrawn after election if he wins the election

But I would advise Edo people to vote for Obaseki, cos he will be free to run the Govt without godfather, Ize-Iyamu would be an errand boy should he wins the election

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Zenithpeak(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wake and see governor for a reason
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr.
I be Bini son...papa Bini... mama Bini....and na Benin city i dey stay.. pz in sapele road to be precise...
And I can't bet my balls ize iya mumu is wasting his time

Edo people love obaseki....only thieves like kabaka hate him...
4+4= 8
Torwagba...

One good thing about Edo people is that, they always love their governors. Check the history of that state.... All these accusations against Obaseki recently are all politically motivated, let this election passbye, you will see them shouting my governor, my governor all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

No let them kidnapped u ,bcus to them na renovation and or refurbished building be that .na Oshiomole project Dem go call am . Zombies no go like ur comments
You call this a project from a Governor?, at best his wife should have taken credit for this purported mediocre propaganda, shameless Goat he should have gone to open a maternity ward @ UBTH so he can purportedly show the people he is working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by favor914: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zenithpeak:

One good thing about Edo people is that, they always love their governors. Check the history of that state.... All these accusations against Obaseki recently are all politically motivated, let this election passbye, you will see them shouting my governor, my governor all over the place.
Which My Governor, did you know Obaseki in 2016? When Oshiomhole & Captain Hosa selected him in 2016 had you heard of Godwin Obaseki before? Do you know anyone that voted for Obaseki in 2016? Keep deceiving yourself as if you have a say, do you even have a voter’s card?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Obasogie00(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omo you never go Igbo land
70% of the oloshos for benin hotels and guest house na igbo girls
P1PrinceKT:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Atigba: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

Shut up
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by Kulas: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why should any reasonable Edolites align themselves with the scammers called Oshiomole and APC and godfatherism in the state.

The truth is that most Nigerians are the cause of their problems,otherwise do we need Obaseki to even campaign before we return him for second term.

Edolites should turn enmase and vote for Obaseki and PDP
Re: Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees by simplesearch: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
I Think this man has a good heart like Ambode and talk less, may be reason Oshiomole thinks he can get him out of the way easily. People with good heart seldom have it smooth in Nigeria political clime. The greedy godfathers will want us believe it's for our good they are trying to get a performing governor out of the way, as if they care about the masses in the first instance. I think it's high time we vote people who are less attached into position of authority no matter their party, it seems there is high chances of performance than those with retinue of godfathers to feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary / Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.