Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) (1175 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
An unknown man went to a petty trader's shop. The woman thought the man came to buy her goods. To are surprised, the stranger handed her 200k then took her to a well furnished apartment, gave her the keys to the apartment and told her the house is hers and everything in it.
The woman couldn't hold her tears of joy.

May we never missed our helpers in Jesus name.
I need this kind of blessings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwZ7crU6zc

RoyalRoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mama was dumbfounded when house keys were handed over to her. I need this blessing Lord!

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oh nice
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Deborah98(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow i tap into her blessings cheesy
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
majamajic:
Oh nice
Well furnished house with tv and shower inside. Lalasticlala this is fp worthy. We're tired of bad news on fp. Good people still exist in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Wow i tap into her blessings cheesy
Amen oo my sister. May God wipe away our tears. Our own helpers should locate us o.

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by mrjaydee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Things like this gives me great joy, very soon I will start doing this to the needy. The joy in her heart is priceless.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is this real? Wow prayers answered.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Folzye(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
What a nice gesture, may God continue to bless the man, God is truly great... It is always in my prayer that I will get to this level and beyond to uplift others.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wonderful!!
This Stranger that has been Going around taking Tears from this Mamas.

I think this should be the 2nd or 3rd Woman He is doing this to.

Stranger! Even if you Don't want the Goodness, Blessing and Favor from God, It is too Late!
You Must be Blessed! Whether you need it or Not!

Congratulations Mama!

6 Likes

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Deborah98(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Amen oo my sister. May God wipe away our tears. Our own helpers should locate us o.
Amen to that sister.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Sirmwill: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
cry cry
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by bjprodint(f): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
good people like mr.uche and mr.Emmanuel and other kind hearted nairalanders
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by faithfull18(f): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Really shocked
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Interestingly, she might just be reaping one of her good deeds from the past.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow!
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Noloss(f): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
Interestingly, she might just be reaping one of her good deeds from the past.

So true.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
How she wan maintain am
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow! I pray that I be able to impact a life in such a massive way someday in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Folzye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Squillaci:
How she wan maintain am

Just like in the human mind if you were told the woman would be greatly blessed in one day, you would have asked, how possible?.... maintaining the place is handled already by God.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Sambai65(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Is this real? Wow prayers answered.
its real,i have watched this clip before
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who knows whether the woman has been sowing seed and paying tithes even with the meagre resources she had while some people would be mocking her that her pastor was using her brain. It is good to sow in God, He will surely repay.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by yocreo: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
The kind of favor I need, indeed a divine favor.. I pray my divine helper locates me very soon.. Congrats ma'am smiley
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Awwnn God bless the stranger. See the happy look on the woman face.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Uyi168: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Just like that..
I smell lies..
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GreatResearcher: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Just like that..
I smell lies..
Cause you don't give does not mean it doesn't happy. Funke Akindele gave out a house to a stranger recently.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GreatResearcher: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
Sweetness4:
Awwnn God bless the stranger. See the happy look on the woman face.
[/s]If there was God, that woman won't even be poor in the first place.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GreatResearcher: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
yocreo:
The kind of favor I need, indeed a divine favor.. I pray my divine helper locates me very soon.. Congrats ma'am smiley
One working hand does more wonders than a million hands in prayer.
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GreatResearcher: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
Samfloxin:
Who knows whether the woman has been sowing seed and paying tithes even with the meagre resources she had while some people would be mocking her that her pastor was using her brain. It is good to sow in God, He will surely repay.
[/s]Is she the only woman who pay tithes?

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by favourume(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
I follow the helper on Instagram. He just goes about helping mothers. May God bless him real good
Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by GreatResearcher: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
favourume:
I follow the helper on Instagram. He just goes about helping mothers. May God bless him real good
[/s] Wish him good and take a dirty god out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Awwnnn... May God bless her for touching this womans life.. So touching cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Furniture For Family Homes, Offices, Schools / Busty & Plus-sized Model, Monalisa Says She Would Rather Adopt Than Have Her Own / Wife Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.