Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Wife Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Wahala (1172 Views)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / Baby Mama Wahala / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Wahala by promiseland245(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
What should he do in such scenario
A wife who always screams "I want a Separation/divorce" when ever there is little misunderstandings in the house. To the point all has come to know her for this intention.
Ironically, when serious move are made to make this happen, she turns angelic and refrain from the action.
This has been going on for years now.
This has cause a strain in the marriage and family members are tired of her unending action.

What should he do?
Re: Wife Wahala by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Whenever she starts the usual drama, just ignore her.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by Obaxxx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
At this stage of My life,I think ignoring some people for a living has been a bae so far cool.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't take her seriously since her actions are opposite of what her loose mouth is always talking. You know some of us like drama and our mouth can say all things that we don't even know the depth, just ignore her and know that it's very OK and sexy to stress and cause your husband trouble once in a while to test if he's still in love with you.I know I will enjoy stressing my husband very well when I get married so as to have his attention all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by annayawchee: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Give her a stern warning that next time she tries that, she will get her wish

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't take her seriously since her actions are opposite of what her loose mouth is always talking. You know some of us like drama and our mouth can say all things that we don't even know the depth, just ignore her and know that it's very OK and sexy to stress and cause your husband trouble once in a while to test if he's still in love with you.I know I will enjoy stressing my husband very well when I get married so as to have his attention all the time.

What is sexy about nagging and stressing? grin

6 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
If a divorce is what she wants, then give it to her undecided

And you that is saying that its awk to stress your husband, i hope youll also think its sexy when he tells you to go and pound yam by 10:55pm

5 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by MufasaLion: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Avoid her during her mad phase. She can still divorce you anyways. Nothing is guaranteed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Wahala by socialmediaman: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
She probably really wants it but is constrained by something, like finance, culture or kids in many cases. It may happen at some point, especially if she finds someone else to move on with, just keep that at the back of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wahala by signature2012(m): 2:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't take her seriously since her actions are opposite of what her loose mouth is always talking. You know some of us like drama and our mouth can say all things that we don't even know the depth,[b]just ignore her and know that it's very OK and sexy to stress and cause your husband trouble once in a while to test if he's still in love with you.[/b]I know I will enjoy stressing my husband very well when I get married so as to have his attention all the time.

Make sure you get proper counselling before you get married.Otherwise…
Re: Wife Wahala by Blessing185(f): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Cross her loads outside like corner kick..rubbish
Re: Wife Wahala by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

What is sexy about nagging and stressing? grin
lol,its not really nagging it's kind of getting his attention because some men use to do somehow after they succeeded in getting a woman. Like they will start given their attention to something else,while subtly neglecting you,it's very painful and you'll begin to think is it not the same man that used to be all over me,so its OK if you give him some small trouble to take him back to factory reset. Believe me most men usually take advantage of peaceful women.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wahala by ahnie: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Skoin skoin.
Na normal runz to some people.

(1) (Reply)

Best Mainland Restaurants In Lagos For Family Time / Advice Please / Confused About A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.