Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) (3141 Views)

Think Recharge And Get Paid(ragp) / Benefits Of Recharge And Get Paid Members / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
How Does Recharge and get paid works?

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria.

BUSINESS MODEL

AS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF RAGP, YOUR EXPECTED TO DO JUST THIS THREE THINGS DAILY

1)Use the products ( Airtime & Data)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data)
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them in.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, this business is phased into 3

THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.

1. Personal use of RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. And earning 2% from every airtime u buy for urself, 10% on data used as well,2% from ur CABLES Sub ( ie , buying a private car which is for you and your family alone)

2. Become a distributor on RAGP products,Airtime,Data and CABLES. Selling to people and making money from them and also from the company, 2% on airtime, 10% on data and 2% on CABLES Sub for others ( ie, becoming a commercial driver)

3. Referer. Sharing this opportunity with others through our collective team work. (ie running a transportation company).
The last will keep paying you down to your 10th generaration. (Every activities happening in your account, your downlines, your downlines downline, down to your generation of earning, you will been paid for it by the company)

VERY INTERESTING

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
THERE'S HUGE WEALTH IN THE TELECOM SECTOR

It is quite unfortunate that very few people are aware of the fact that Telecom's Business Market is Large.

It is like Pure Water Business, People must Recharge their phones with airtime or date, recharge their TV Cables

According to NCC, there are over 113 million GSM Users in Nigeria.

Nigerians spend between 238 to 447.8 Billion Naira on airtime and data monthly and an average of 14 Billion Naira daily.

For every 1 hour, about 3 million Nigerians recharge their phones.

Amazing!!! Isn't it?

If you are ready to start making money in the Telecom industry, you are in the right place. We will work and walk with you to ensure you achieve success out this business.

Recharge and Get Paid is not a Ponzi scheme. RAGP is a legally registered company in Nigeria and licensed by CAC to carry out these Telecoms business with any stakeholder who would want to join in the business.

1 Like

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
IT'S A SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER

The new month is beginning with a Big bang.

Congratulations to Chykristal (Mummy Ejima) as her account Qualified for N2 million car fund to crown her birthday celebration

Congratulations Chykristal

500X3 DONE AND DUSTED

2 MILLION DONE AND DUSTED.

3 MILLION LOADING

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Good Morning

Happy Sunday to you. No matter what happens God is still God. Enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alCBQZqBiY
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2020
What if i show you a business that you can do part time and earn a decent income. or a business that you can do full time and earn a decent unlimited income.

What if i show you a business with little capital outlay and fantastic huge income without compromising values.

What if i show you a business that will make you an employer instead of being an employee.

What if i show you a business that will place your destiny in your own hands.
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2020
SLIDE 1- INTRO

We are into a telecom business called Recharge And Get Paid...(RAGP).. It is a pure business where you can earn huge passive income if you are dedicated...

-When you recharge you get paid

-You buy data you get paid

-You refer people you get paid

-Your people recharge you get paid

-Your people buy data you get paid

-Your people refer people you get paid

-You register with Recharge And Get Paid Company you get paid 20%

-You are made a distributor and a dealer with all privileges to MTN,
GLO, Airtel, 9mobile, Dstv, Gotv, Startimes etc.

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
And again my Aboki is 3M richer again for RECHARGING ooooooo this is fantabulous...

Congratulations Amos M. Jatau

4+4=8M calling you in 2 months...

Answer the call

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
How Can U Do This Business?

1) Personal use - for those that o nly want to be recharging for themselves and their household and save some money.

2) Commercial use- for those that want to be selling vtu and collect money from customers.

3) Networker - for those that will share this business opportunity to others, build a team and get paid from all their recharges.

How I started

I started by recharging our household airtime, our dstv, etc by myself instead of buying outside.

Later I began to get customers who I sell airtime and data to and also recharge their cable and they pay me.

Much later, I learnt how to recruit and began to train people and get commission for training them.

So, you can choose any of the above 3 methods for the same registration fee.
If you're not doing it for anything, do it for your personal use
Either way, you earn

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2020
I registered with 5k ✍️

I buy airtime, i get paid ☑️

I buy data, I get paid.

I pay cable subscription, I get paid

Utility nko?, I get paid.

I invite my friends, I get paid.

Any transaction they do, I still get paid �

You watch, I'm still paid.

You join me, we get paid ☑️

Let's talk.....

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
A stone is broken by the last stroke of Hammer. It doesn't mean that the 1st stroke is useless.Success is the result of continuous efforts.

Are you a student,a housewife.retiree,civil servant,business man/woman.

Are you looking for a perfect plan B an alternative way of income......

Have you heard of recharge and get paid before?

In a nutshell Recharge and get paid is a Nigeria based company that Partners with all the telecommunication company in Nigeria and other African countries ..

Recharge and get paid has 4 ways in which you can earn
When you use the product
Sell the product
Tell people about the company

You earn a 2% on all your recharges
You earn 10% on all your data subscription
You earn 40# on cable subscriptions
You earn 20% of your registration fee
You earn 20% on direct referrals
You earn 10-1% indirectly
You qualify for 500k Dubai trip.
You qualify for 2million small car fund
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do you know that by joining RAGP, Your expenses for data, airtime, Phcn and cable TV subscription is taken care of for life? This is made possible due to the commissions below�������

IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID, GETTING PAID IS JUST ENDLESS.... JOIN ME IN THIS GETTING PAY TOUR BELOW AND LETS KNOW WHO WON'T LOVE THIS ���

YOU BUY AIRTIME
YOU GET PAID

YOU BUY DATA
YOU GET PAID

YOU PAY FOR GOTV, DSTV, STARTIME
YOU GET PAID

YOU PAY FOR NEPA
YOU GET PAID

YOU INTRODUCE YOUR FRIEND
YOU GET PAID

YOUR FRIEND BUY AIRTIME
YOU GET PAID

YOUR FRIEND BUY DATA
YOU GET PAID

YOUR FRIEND PAY FOR GOTV, DSTV, STARTIME
YOU GET PAID

YOU PAY FOR NEPA
YOU GET PAID

YOUR FRIEND INTRODUCE HIS FRIENDS
YOU GET PAID

THEY ALL BUY AIRTIME
YOU GET PAID

THEY ALL BUY DATA
YOU GET PAID

THEY ALL PAY FOR GOTV, DSTV, STARTIME
YOU GET PAID

THEY ALL PAY FOR PHCN.
YOU GET PAID

JOIN #RAGP NOW AND START #GETTING #PAID ON ALL THESE

GET PAID FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO....

With as little as N5,000.....You can get started Today

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Baba Iyabo might have his weaknesses, but he is still one of the most intelligent and smart Nigerians.

He knows well the power of residual income( making #1 from millions of people), hence he never agreed to be paid Billions at once when he brought MTN....

All wealthy people leveraged on people...
STOP DUPLICATING MONEY, DUPLICATE PEOPLE AND YOU WILL SEE MONEY DUPLICATING ITSELF...

Good News!!! its never too late for you to to make money from TELECOMMUNICATIONS
All you need is own your VTU NOW because NCC as declared that by 2021 No more paper recharge cards.... Hence, all Nigerians will recharge through VTU......

WHEN MILLIONS OWN VTU THROUGH YOU AND YOU MAKE #1 PER HEAD.......

Do you see what am seeing?

CHAT ME FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by Manduedu: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello, I am interested. Send details of how to join to: seuntoyo@gmail.com
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Manduedu:
Hello, I am interested. Send details of how to join to: seuntoyo@gmail.com

Ok will send you my number so we talk
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
RUNNING OUT OF AIRTIME ?

Send "EXTRA" to 606 anytime & borrow up to N50.00.

The airtime advance will be deducted from your next recharge.
Service fee: N7

IMAGING THE ADVERT

BORROW #50 AND PAY A FEE OF #7 CHAI! undecided.. THIS ONE PAIN ME

When you can register here in RAGP & have your own VTU Portal where you can buy airtime +other unresistable VTU products and make money

If you are in this group and you're still borrowing airtime,

I'm Bringing Anointing For Deliverance Right Away

Join us in RAGP quick quick

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Poverty turns a man into a boy

It is only success that can turn your mockers into your workers

Salary is a short term solution to a long term problem.

Show me a man who never takes risks and I will show you a man who never accomplishes a thing.

Poverty does not die by fire. It dies by calculated hardwork.

It takes the rolling of a dice to cast a six .

Nothing is worst than missing an opportunity that would have changed your life

Don't be a poor man who:
P-passes
O-over
O-opportunity
R-regularly

When you see people who are making money genuinely, join them.

Too much of Analysis leads to paralysis .

The more excuses you make, the lesser the money in your pocket

SO BE WISE!

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by DTOBS(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Stop lying, you do not buy Data on RAGP.

favourume:
I registered with 5k ✍️

I buy airtime, i get paid ☑️

I buy data, I get paid.

I pay cable subscription, I get paid

Utility nko?, I get paid.

I invite my friends, I get paid.

Any transaction they do, I still get paid �

You watch, I'm still paid.

You join me, we get paid ☑️

Let's talk.....
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by Christiandoctor: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
All these Pyramid business, It works but not for everybody and some lose their money. The fact that O.P came to NL means it's not working for them
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
DTOBS:
Stop lying, you do not buy Data on RAGP.

So what do we buy?

You dont need to live in ignorance
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations Beautiful ladies.���

Think of what 500k can do for you now and join us.

I haven't bought card, Data, gotv subscription with my money for 2yrs now and counting.

We all need this amazing business.

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by DTOBS(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Who buy an SME data for #600 on RAGP when there are vendors that sell for #330-#350. If you want to be a reseller, who will buy SME data from you through RAGP for #600 when others sell for #400.

Even airtime bonus that RAGP is boosting off is nothing compare to what some other vendors gives.

RAGP is the greatest scam...

favourume:

So what do we buy?

You dont need to live in ignorance
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by DTOBS(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
You people should come out clean that RAGP is an MLM (Networking biz) and it is only when you are powerful in referring people that you can make all this money you people are shouting about upadan.
favourume:
Congratulations Beautiful ladies.���

Think of what 500k can do for you now and join us.

I haven't bought card, Data, gotv subscription with my money for 2yrs now and counting.

We all need this amazing business.
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
DTOBS:
Who buy an SME data for #600 on RAGP when there are vendors that sell for #330-#350. If you want to be a reseller, who will buy SME data from you through RAGP for #600 when others sell for #400.

Even airtime bonus that RAGP is boosting off is nothing compare to what some other vendors gives.

RAGP is the greatest scam...

That the price is high doesn’t mean we don’t sale. You are the one that is the scam. Lying when you shouldn’t. If you want people to buy from you, why not create your own tread and push your business

Or better still come and join us
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
DTOBS:
You people should come out clean that RAGP is an MLM (Networking biz) and it is only when you are powerful in referring people that you can make all this money you people are shouting about upadan.

No one is hiding it. Or you are the one not reading to comprehend it. The name of the business says it all. Recharge and Get Paid - if you want to do the personal user own you are welcomed to do so

If you want to turn it to a business just like am doing then you are free to start the MLM part of it. While you are running away from MLM people are cashing out
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Today I'm super excited to announce to you that my 5th account have just qualified for 3 million naira, making it

11 times 500k qualifier,
6 times 2 million naira qualifier,
5 times 3 million naira qualifier and
1 time 4 million naira qualifier,
6 million naira loading in 2 years and 4 months, this indeed can only be supernatural speed of the Holy Ghost, I want to say thank you to my darling husband, my amazing 3 kids and my wonderful team members who have been of great support to me, JANECHUKS DEBIZLORD D RECORD SHATTERER. GOD BLESS US ALL

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Good Morning and happy Monday
Have you thought of starting a side income
Don’t think of businesses as Scam
Give it a thought.

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Baba Iyabo might have his weaknesses, but he is still one of the most intelligent and smart Nigerians.

He knows well the power of residual income( making #1 from millions of people), hence he never agreed to be paid Billions at once when he brought MTN.

All wealthy people leveraged on people...
STOP DUPLICATING MONEY, DUPLICATE PEOPLE AND YOU WILL SEE MONEY DUPLICATING ITSELF.

Good News!!! its never too late for you to to make money from TELECOMMUNICATIONS
All you need is own your VTU NOW because NCC as declared that by 2021 No more paper recharge cards.... Hence, all Nigerians will recharge through VTU.

WHEN MILLIONS OWN VTU THROUGH YOU AND YOU MAKE #1 PER HEAD.

Do you see what am seeing?

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Christiandoctor:
All these Pyramid business, It works but not for everybody and some lose their money. The fact that O.P came to NL means it's not working for them

grin grin grin grin Stay there and be arguing. If it is bring N20,000 and collect N40000 you will run and do it. Just because am here explaining RAGP it’s now scam. Abeg go and study how Multi Level Marketing Works and learn. It’s not everything you learn in school
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by DTOBS(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Stop scamming people....

Tell them RAGP is MLM, stop telling them they will get paid buying airtime when your prices are ridiculous...

Scammers everywhere...

I no go gree you scam people again

favourume:

That the price is high doesn’t mean we don’t sale. You are the one that is the scam. Lying when you shouldn’t. If you want people to buy from you, why not create your own tread and push your business

Or better still come and join us
Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sometime ago, I 'sold' airtime for people from my bank acct and didn't get any profit instead I was charged and debited for sms alerts. Who send me message?.

Well, that wouldn't have been the case if I knew about RAGP then and recharged them from my vtu portal as I would have earned commission and wouldn't be debited for any yeye sms alert.

The good thing when you join RAGP is that you not only earn when you recharge or sell to people but u also earn from the people you sponsor and from all the people they sponsor.

You can be sleeping in your house while you're earning every second from the transactions of thousands and millions of people.

Really in this business u have nothing to lose, so what is still holding you from signing up right this moment?

1 Like

Re: How I Make N5000 Or More Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) by favourume(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
DTOBS:
Stop scamming people....

Tell them RAGP is MLM, stop telling them they will get paid buying airtime when your prices are ridiculous...

Scammers everywhere...

I no go gree you scam people again

Thank you for keeping my post up
Everyone knows it’s MLM except there is something else you want to tell us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider / We Hire Projector, Laptop, LCD TV, Public Address System At Affordable Rate. / Cakes By Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.